Who's the worst actor? SRK or Hrithik

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Who's the worst actor? SRK or Hrithik

Press Trust Of India
New Delhi, February 07, 2011

Bollywood biggies like Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Aiswarya Rai are competing for the worst actor trophy at the 3rd annual Golden Kela awards, a spin off on Hollywood's Razzies.

The awards, to be given on March 12, recognise and honour the best of the worst in Hindi cinema by audience vote.

Shah Rukh, who won the Filmfare Best Actor for his role in My Name is Khan, is leading the nominations for the worst actor for the same movie. My Name Is Khan, is also in the race for the worst film of the year.

The others, who have made to the list of the worst actor (Male) category are: Imraan Khan for I Hate Luv Storys and Break Ke Baad, Neil Nitin Mukesh for Lafangey Parindey, John Abraham for Jhoota Hi Sahi, Vivek Oberoi for Prince. Hrithik for his role of a paraplegic in Guzaarish.

Abhishek Bachchan, who surprised everyone by accepting his Kela award last year, is missing from the list this year but wife Aishwarya Rai more than makes it up for him. She is competing with the likes of Kareena Kapoor and Kajol for the worst actress trophy for her role in 'Raavan'.

The other Bollywood beauties who feature in the list are: Sonam Kapoor for her role of a confused fashionista in Aisha, Deepika Padukone for Housefull, Break Ke Baad, Priyanka Chopra for Anjaana Anjaani, Pakhi Tyrewala for Jhootha Hi Sahi and Kareena-Kajol for We Are Family.

The nomination list for the worst films has been extended to eight to accommodate the bad films that were made last year, which include Sajid Khan's Housefull, I Hate Luv Storys, Veer, My Name Is Khan, Akshay Kumar-Farah Khan's production Tees Maar Khan, Aisha, Anjaana Anjaani and Action Replayy.

The worst director list includes Farah Khan (Tees Maar Khan), Anil Sharma (Veer), Ashutosh Gowariker (Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se) Abbas Tyrewala (Jhoota Hi Sahi), Rohit Shetty for (Golmaal 3), Sanjay Leela Bhansali (Guzaarish), Sajid Khan for (Housefull) and Vipul Shah (Action Replayy).

The award this year, to be hosted by funnyman Cyrus Broacha, have a number of special awards like Lajja Award for Worst Treatment of A Serious Issue, Bas Kijiye Bahut Ho Gaya Award, Jajantram Mamantram Award for Worst Named Film, The Ajooba Award for Sheer Awesomeness, Black Award for Emotional Blackmail and Sonu Nigam Award for Career Suicide.

Broacha said he decided to host the ceremony in the capital because he owes money to two of its founding members.

"The Kelas are very important. Kelas were carefully selected as they are a symbol of energy. It is a fervent hope of the organisers to inject energy back into contemporary films," the comedian said.

Awards founder Jatin Varma said: "Last year about 3,00,000 people got revenge on Bollywood. And the movies weren't half as bad as this year. So we're expecting a lot more people to vote. Hopefully enough to make our filmmakers sit up and take notice."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/SRK-Hrithik-in-the-race-for-worst-actor-award/Article1-659543.aspx

Note: The article is about SRK and Hrithik being nominated, this is not a debate about who is the worst actor.

Edited by ruky786 - 07 February 2011 at 7:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrk

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
LOL, this topic is going to cause arguments between Hrithik and SRK fans!

Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 07 February 2011 at 7:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrk.khoobsurat.ruky786

RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
"Last year about 3,00,000 people got revenge on Bollywood. And the movies weren't half as bad as this year. So we're expecting a lot more people to vote. Hopefully enough to make our filmmakers sit up and take notice."

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Ooh no this article is about Kela awards that are going to be given out they can bash me but dont blame me blame the Kela awards ROFL
-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
What do they give the actors?Kelas?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrkruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I dont know actually but I seriously could eat a Kela right now
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers..Sakeena..ruky786

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
No but what do they get??Like seriously...?Kelas...?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwruky786

Go to top