Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divareena

Love how adi said to geet that MSK is a good person. Lool geet hates him but cannot stop herself from admiring his physique and his greek god looks.😆😆tell me if anyone can stop admiring THE MSK... well i can't😆

Loool even maan thinks she is cute. 😳😳that's the start he is going to think a lot of things about her😆

Aww so sweet yash called but lool how could geet call maan mogambo. 🤣🤣🤣Love how geet told yash about how maan hugged her but in future don't tell him anymore than that.😳i was really done hearing dusht danav that i wanted some other name for him so yeah magambo... coz he always wants things done his way n then he'll be like... magambo khush hua

Lool love the advice yash gives to geet which is not to tell the most successful businessman in India to jump into the gutter.🤣🤣🤣geet so needed that advice but you know what she belives in the funda "ek kaan se sunne ka dusre re se nikal ne ka... smart na"

Lool geet answering maan back for not getting his coffee is so funny. I bet no one has answered maan back so much as geet.🤣🤣🤣🤣maan is gonna pay a good price for irritating geet...

Loooool she added salt to his coffee. I swear these two are going to kill each other.🤣🤣🤣well you can count on that

Loool geet maan is not gay at all. 🤣Oh no how will geet get home. 😲trust me she is going to equate all his doings and conclude him gay... she has 2 cars, 10 badygaurds well she wouldnt have any problem reaching home but the biggest roadblock that is maan is always there😆

lovely update👏👏thank you😳

This content was originally posted by: sona-rai

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GEET gona kill MSK is'nt she🤣

well yes😆
This content was originally posted by: mrk_1

wow thats awsome one yaar....loved it !!!! i tried hard not to laugh infront of my mom yaar...its fantastic ...

thank you... you know what whenever i read something funny n my mommy is in my room god it becomes so embarassing so i understand
This content was originally posted by: ambbiha

that was really funny

i am waiting 4 more sweet revenge

thank you....😳
i know😭 maan is so mean😡😆
This content was originally posted by: hinalshah

loved the tom n jerry game going on

who acc to u is tom 😉