Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet said "is the MD gay"
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

she will surely come to know this in person i guess.
Awesome , waiting eagerly for their meet, please update soon.
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update give us d nxt prt soon
divareena thumbnail

I agree with geet that maan has an aura about him that no one can resist. Good that savitri devi has hired geet for the job. I think dadi has a plan for geet and maan.

So sweet of yash to buy geet a huge villa for her to stay in along with the security he has organised. 👏👏👏

Lool geet's threat to yash that he has to pick her call even if he is in the loo is so funny. 🤣

Aww so sweet that yash got her a blackberry. 👏👏👏

Oh no geet stamped on maan's foot. Loool he is going to be furious now. Lool maan banged his head on the pillar and got told off for no fault of his. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loooooool Geet asking Adi if maan is gay.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She will soon find out how sexy maan is. 😳

Loool vicky teasing maan about his toe and maan's just blew a fuse.🤣🤣🤣

Me so looking forward to maan and geet's face off🤣

angullgrl91 thumbnail
great part! can you pm me when you continue again? thanks!
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Really this ff s excelent please add me to ur pm list waitin for next update.......... ....with luv ASHVINI
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
 loved maaneet scene.
pinky called kc as monster house
aww this is too funny.
i loved the precap.
update soon.

Aditiwalia... you asked me about how Savitri Devi knows rano... well do u really think I will tell you... just wait you will know in some time...

Guys loved all your comments.... thanks a ton... sry did not reply individually.

Hina di like I promised you... I updated

Happy birth day Punjabi. princess... in advance.

CHAPTER 6

"I'm The Boss"

Geet was struggling to find a file in the archive room as she ran her hands through the files that had been neatly stacked in the multiple steel shelves which were placed adjoining the walls of the room. It was 8 in the evening and of course it was pitch dark already and to make matters even worse for her the building of KC construction was plunged into darkness as the electric system failed.

Geet had spent her entire day moving from Aditya's cabin to the archive room and back again. She hadn't even got a glimpse of the MD. Not that she was desperate to see him but she was curious to know who this man was'people in the office trembled with the mention of his name. She was impressed with the aura he had, the dominance that filled the air with the mere mention of his name was indeed commendable. But this in no way meant she liked bossy personalities, it was just that she wanted to see what was in this man that everyone from the common man to the biggest business tycoons envied.

She dropped the files that were in her hands as panic grew inside of her. She was scared stiff of dark. She was 5 years old when she watched a horror movie about paranormal powers and she was scared beyond her wits. That was one day and till date she is terrified of the dark as she fears something of the sort of sprits or worse ghosts will haunt her in the dark. She has developed this notion: dark equals ghosts. Ever since then, she has not watched a single horror movie. She can't stand them; she will probably faint if she watches that of kind of stuff again.

She hurriedly rushed towards the door but in her hurry she ended up tripping over the files she'd dropped earlier and fell on the hard ground as she felt immense pain forming in her legs and lower body. She got up on her feet and without a backward glance left the room. She was relieved to come out of that room in one piece; as she moved towards the MD's cabin she calmed down a bit seeing a glint of light. She moved ahead towards the source of light and found a man standing besides the door of the MD's cabin. He was doing something with his phone, sending a text may be. She couldn't see his face as he stood with his back facing her.

He kept his phone in his pocket as he turned to walk towards the stairs, with him doing that the slight light that Geet saw vanished. Geet once again got scared and her legs started shaking on their own accord.

It was then, she thought she heard faint sound of anklets; in her fear she didn't realise it was her own anklet that made sound as she moved. She started running like a lunatic and with her frantic movements the sound of the anklet kept becoming louder. She ran as fast as she could and bumped into something hard. Soon she heard soft thudding of someone's heart as her ear lay against a hard masculine chest. It was soothing her, she felt safe and without thinking she sprung her arms around the man who stood flabbergasted at her behaviour.

Maan was working on his project when suddenly the lights went off and his cabin was engulfed in darkness. He tried calling at the reception to ask about the problem but his hand accidently hit the phone and it fell on the floor. Maan couldn't find it due to the dark. He then got up from his chair as he decided to check what the hell was wrong with the damn electric system that he had gotten revamped just a month back. As he stepped out of his office he took out his cell phone from his pocket, browsed through the phone book for the electricity department's number and hit the dial. All the lines were busy and his call was on wait. He flared up at this, how anyone dare put his call on waiting. He put the mobile back in his pocket as he angrily moved towards the stairs. He was just a few steps from the stairs when he heard creaking sounds as though someone was running while wearing heels. He turned on an impulse and as he did that someone banged right into his chest and almost immediately threw her arms around his neck.

A strange sensation that Maan could not comprehend took toll on him as he felt her soft fragile figure against his own. Amazingly, he felt complete. He could feel the thud of his heartbeat as she clung to him tightly; pushing herself further into him until there was no space between them. All logic betrayed him as he felt himself drowning in her touch. His hands which lay across his sides now started to move higher up in the air towards her waist. They moved on their own accord and Maan could not comprehend his own actions. Just as his hands were mere inches away from holding her in his embrace the lights went on and reality came crashing down on him.

Geet broke out of the hug and almost pushed Maan with her hands. She moved backwards as the realisation of her act dawned on her. She looked up to meet his gaze and she froze.

Just when Maan was on the verge of losing himself he was brought back to reality as she pushed him away. He landed on his heels as he lost his balance and almost fell backwards. Once he regained his balance, he looked up to meet her gaze, only to come face to face with her beautiful doe like eyes. He stood there enchanted; he couldn't avert his gaze from her eyes that sparkled like a fresh cut diamond. He did not know what was in her eyes that held him captive but he stood there, completely ignoring his surroundings enthralled in the silent melody that her eyes seemed to sing. He was under their spell.

Geet's hands moved to cover her mouth as she saw that arrogant, inhuman, insufferable unfeeling man standing in front of her, staring at her intently. She had hugged him'out of all people she hugged him. This cannot be happening to her. This is all a nightmare and it isn't real. She did not just hug the man she despised the most. No! She cannot. "Oh god, please I did not hug him" Geet murmured.

But her murmuring made it all the more real as Maan now started to move towards her alarmingly. She kept moving backwards until she was cornered against the wall. All this while she did not dare look him in the eye'like she feared something. She looked up to meet his gaze and what she saw in those dark chocolate brown eyes was exactly what she feared'mystery. They carried a mysterious glint that she failed to understand, what had she done. But it wasn't like she knew it was him. It's not her fault she is terrified of the dark. Everyone is scared of something or the other. Yes, it was not her fault and there is no need for her to be fear anything. She wanted to push him away and run from there but her legs failed her, she wanted to shout but the damn sound refused to come out of her mouth.

He blocked her by putting his hands on either side of her shoulders and inched closer to her face. Geet stopped breathing as she gulped in fear. His face was mere inches away from her lips. She could feel his breath fanning her lips. She shut her eyes real right as she could not figure out what was happening.

He moved further close to her till their noses touched; he moved his hand from her side to her face as he caressed her cheeks ever so softly. Geet's eyes snapped open as she felt his hand against her cheek. She did what her reflexes told her to... she screamed and that brought him back to reality.

She screamed as she pushed him with all her might.

He yelled at the top of his voice "stop screaming"

"what the hell were you doing" Geet yelled back.

"why did you hug me" Maan shouted.

"I was scared" Geet retorted.

Aditya came running towards where Maan and Geet were standing'yelling at each other. He was waiting for the electricity department to come and check the electric system when he heard two voices like someone was having a verbal fight. He instantly recognised both the voices... MK and Geet. On an impulse he ran towards the sound as he knew MK would not spare Geet. He did not know why but he had developed a soft corner for Geet since he first met her yesterday and he did not want her in the bad books of MK. As he looked at MK he knew Geet was already in the bad books of Maan Singh Khurana. He begged the heavens that Geet keeps shut but much to his misery she did not.

Geet saw Aditya standing there behind that unfeeling man and she spoke out "Adi sir I had no idea such jerks are allowed in the office"

Hearing Geet say that Aditya wanted to pull his hair out... she was so dead. Maan turned around to face Aditya with an expression get-her-out-of-my-sight.

Aditya gulped as he finally spoke "Geet...he...h...he...issssss"

Aditya just could not speak anything.

"stop hissing like a snake" Maan yelled at Aditya.

"that is not the way you to talk with your seniors" Geet shouted.

Aditya looked at her dumbfounded, how she could even think he was MK's senior.

Before Aditya could even open his mouth Geet shouted yet again "apologise to him"

Aditya was surely dead now, this girl just asked MK to apologise to him. he wanted to die at the spot.

Maan shot Aditya a deadly glare and Aditya just kept looking at the ground. Everyone else in the office was witnessing this amusing scene from a far. They dared to go near.

"what are you waiting for... apologise... wait actually don't... adi sir doesn't need an apology from a man like you... his standards are high" Geet snapped.

Aditya wanted to cry as he pulled his hair. His eyes were begging for Geet to stop but Geet was nowhere near stopping.

"you know what, forget about matching his standards as that is impossible, after all you're not even human... you are some creature which appears to look like humans, unfortunate for the human race and fortunate for you. You know where you belong... well I am sure you don't so I will tell you. you belong to animal community... oops sorry animals I insulted you by comparing this UGLY creature with you...I have a better option, you should go jump in a gutter, that way even we normal human beings and the poor animals will live peacefully. But I pity the poor gutter that will have to bear you"

"shut the heck up" Maan roared.

Maan looked at Aditya and shouted "who the hell let her in my office"

"your office... huh... correction... it is my office" Geet said sarcastically.

"what did you just say" Maan asked.

"you heard me" Geet replied.

"Aditya get her out of my sight NOW" Maan roared.

"MK'

Geet froze, he is MK. Her hands moved to cover her mouth as she gasped in shock.

"he is the MD" Geet said in an almost inaudible whisper but Maan was sharp enough to hear her.

He smirked as he looked at her "yes I. Am. The. MD"

"Aditya... chuck her out NOW" Maan said rather calmly yet cold as he looked at Aditya.

"MK.... she is one of the three new junior architects hired yesterday" Aditya replied.

"she is fired" Maan retorted back as he looked from Aditya to Geet.

"MK...uh... you cannot fire her" Aditya bit his lip.

"how dare you tell me what I can do or not" Maan yelled.

Aditya told Maan about the contract and the new clause Savitri Devi had added. Maan didn't give a damn. He was the MD for god's sake. It was his company and he sure as hell was not going to work with a cat like this girl who also smelled like a pig. But he could do nothing about it, no matter how badly he wanted to fire her, he could not. He wondered how his sweet-sweet dadi always found ways to irk him.

Geet smirked as she could clearly read what was going on in his mind.

"I am the boss so I can fire whosoever I want" Maan barked.

"well, technically as because Savitri ma'am hired me she is my boss not you" Geet gave Maan a victorious smile.

Surprisingly Maan calmed down and asked Aditya who she was assisting. Aditya informed Maan she was assisting him.

Maan looked at her with mischief and he walked away thinking "I'll show you who the boss is"

He stopped right before the elevator and turned around to look at Geet "in the office by 6 AM tomorrow" he smirked "you will be assisting me henceforth"

"but the office starts at 9" Geet shouted.

Maan didn't feel the need to answer her as he entered the lift and exited the office.

Geet stomped her foot "what does he think of himself"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

So guys how was it😳... I know its short but I just couldn't write further😳. So like I promised this part is majorly maaneet😛. I am not that happy with the outcome, I feel the confrontation was lacking. But this is all I could write😆. Plus about him caressing her cheek I know that wasn't required but let's say I got carried away😆. So if you sweets like it😉... please comment😃.

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
dhamekadar third meeting! awesome!
it's short but it's cute...loved geet's blabbering!
and Maan...what's up with u dude? how can u caress her cheek? what r ur intentions BTW? 😆
loved it buddy!
plz update soon!
Edited by --Shika-- - 13 years ago
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
niceeeeeeee update👏👏
geet got scared of her own anklets😆
geet thinking aadi as maan's senior, and asking him to apologise🤣🤣🤣
poor aadi caught between these two
i think geet is gonna hav a really tough time in assisting maan
thanx for the pm