Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Another Monday... but this time I'm not excited.. :-(

It will be so sad to see him wanting to quit and without his trademark adorable smile. Sushant get well soon, we really want to see you and Shampa performing next week!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same here niki i'm usually excited to watch JDJ every monday but dis time i dunno...cant see sushant like dat..i became sad after watching promo den wat abt the epi den?..but glad he's getting another chance which he really deserves..
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm with you guys. Up until last week, I used to have a subdued sort of buzzing in my stomach on Mondays. Today, quite frankly, I'm pretty much blank. 😳

And a little sad, because of all the uncertainty. Let's see how things go, I suppose...
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya it is pretty much going to be a boring monday with ankita's elimination and sushant wanting to quitπŸ˜” now i am eagerly waiting for the news on thursdayπŸ˜ƒ
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just saw a video where he is dancing in sanskar lakshmi ...
i dont know when that epi was shot .. but i hope it was week ago ...
bcuz he was in a lot of pain , he mentioned that the swelling has increased ....
dont know if i want to see him performing in the show .. when he is in so much pain ..πŸ˜”

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
did JDJ already start in india?? hopethat sushants part is right at the start so I dont need to watch the enitre show only for that.. I wish he recovers soon
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched the episode. It made me sad, like I knew it would. Sushant looked like he was in pain right from the beginning, even as he stood with Shampa while Mona announced his result from last week's votes. Looking at that, I really don't know what it's going to be like for him this week. I really don't.

One thing I was a little relieved about, in an ironic and slightly juvenile way, was that he announced his decision right after he was declared safe at the beginning of the episode, before any mention was made of who was in the bottom and who would go out. πŸ˜³

One more thing I'd like to note here, is that I felt really nice about the way Shampa conducted herself through the entire episode. In the beginning, the way she stood by Sushant, helped him into that chair, to the rest of the episode where she sat in the Hawa Mahal and applauded everyone after their performance with a smile on her face, and the way she danced first with Nishant and later with Remo and the rest of the contestants and choreographers...salute to you, young lady. And a huge, warm hug with it. πŸ€—

Ankita's going was sad. I found her goodbye AV very sweet, though. Particularly when she spoke of Sushant and Nishant in there. SO sweet. 😊

For this week and beyond, Sushant's going to need our prayers and more. All the best to him and Shampa for everything, and I won't say I hope to see them back on stage, but that I just want what's good for them. If it means coming back and burning the Jhalak stage again, then I couldn't be happier. And if it doesn't, then well, God bless them anyway. They stole my heart this season, and that is not going to change. 'Nuff said.
Edited by nandinidev - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ exactly ...
If he can perform , fine ..
Otherwise , it is ok .. dont want to see him wincing in pain while performing ...

I think sushant and ankita are always going to look back at JDJ with very fond memories , of performing in the same reality show , of performing in front of MD  , all the appreciation for their performances , meeting Nishant and shampa .. proposal for marriage on national television ...
Lots of pleasant and happy memories ...

ok , sorry for sounding like sushant has already left the show πŸ˜† I am still praying hard for him..

i didnt watch the show after anki's elimination was shown .. except in bits when i was switching the channel ..
but aww .. i am not surprised at all .. shampa is a darling ...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shampa is such a sweetheart..i dunno if i've prayed for myself also for my career but i'll defo pray for her to reach heights in her life..πŸ€—
SoniRita thumbnail
today epi was reallly reallly sad 2 shocks in one day cant take dat 1stly shushnt is in so much pain awwwwwwwwwww m feeeeling so so so sad for shush i hopeeeee he gets wellll soooon bt one thing goood in dis alll shush bashers now dey cant bash him coz before da bottom 2 results came shush declared abt his quit n i loveee how madhuri encouraged him so so sweeet of madhuri n den awww ankita was allll sad n shocked wen heard abt shush n shampa she supported shush alll tym awwww shampa is awesomeeeeee n den ankita out awwww willl misss her