Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Epsita and Nishr,
Thank you so much for this video. Sushant and Ankita are so innocent and adorable in their love for each other. I just love to see such sweet, relaxing moments between them. They seem to get so few moments together. All the best to them and their future. God bless!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for posting .Really funny segment ....๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Thanks for sharing!!

The YT link you have given is of CB cast.

Any way after longgg time we got segment of them which was really nice!
Here is the YT link of it,
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPt5dEq0HU8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnL_jleikcY

Thanks for the vid, Nish!

Look at them.....they haven't changed one bit.....you can go back one year and watch any old segment and they are still exactly the same.....and then ppl talk utter crap in the JDJ forum about how success has "gone to their heads"๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ......

Anyways, talking of more pleasant things....adorable segment....LOL I love any segment where Ankita hits him ๐Ÿ˜†.....and Sushant seems obsessed with onions and how expensive they've become....even in the Ankita b'day segment he was mentioning that๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Onions getting  expensive have had a terrible psychological  effect on Manav ..
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much nishu and epsita ๐Ÿค—

Such a cute segment!!! Sushant has very good sense of humour ๐Ÿ˜†
I am waiting for pavbhaji stall Manav ๐Ÿคฃ
Putting onion in pavbhaji makes it expensive, so true๐Ÿ˜†
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks for the vid, Nish!

Look at them.....they haven't changed one bit.....you can go back one year and watch any old segment and they are still exactly the same.....and then ppl talk utter crap in the JDJ forum about how success has "gone to their heads"๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ......

Anyways, talking of more pleasant things....adorable segment....LOL I love any segment where Ankita hits him ๐Ÿ˜†.....and Sushant seems obsessed with onions and how expensive they've become....even in the Ankita b'day segment he was mentioning that๐Ÿ˜†

Anu come on don't you see that arrogance in both. I'm sure both would have done nakras to sit on ground instead of on chair blah blah this would be the words from JDJ people would have thought after seeing this segment. ๐Ÿฅฑ
I see no change in them whether it may be the way Ankita hits him or the way she rolls eyes at his cheesy line or things he does. ๐Ÿ˜† I really don't know what attitude those people see in these two and god what all pathetic lies they make to prove Sushant and Ankita have attitude.๐Ÿฅฑ

lol Sushant is actually obsessed with price hike whether it's Onions or petrol price. ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. Awwwww I like the Sushita sig you are using Anu!
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Anu come on don't you see that arrogance in both. I'm sure both would have done nakras to sit on ground instead of on chair blah blah this would be the words from JDJ people would have thought after seeing this segment. ๐Ÿฅฑ LMAO....haha you're so right...that would be the EXACT reaction...or even better.....Sushant would have threatened to quit the interview if Ankita wasn't made to sit in THAT exact spot๐Ÿ˜†

I see no change in them whether it may be the way Ankita hits him or the way she rolls eyes at his cheesy line or things he does. ๐Ÿ˜† I really don't know what attitude those people see in these two and god what all pathetic lies they make to prove Sushant and Ankita have attitude.๐Ÿฅฑ I'm at a loss for words myself yaar as to HOW ppl manage to find attitude and arrogance in these two....truly wonder if I'm watching the same two ppl๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†....ahh well, who can figure out ppl and their mindsets

lol Sushant is actually obsessed with price hike whether it's Onions or petrol price. ๐Ÿ˜† LOL looks like Manav is creeping into his personality๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. Awwwww I like the Sushita sig you are using Anu! Aww thanks yaar! I lovedddddddd that pic....it was too adorable, haina?

sensodyne thumbnail
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Nish: Oh god yaar, don't even talk about that "woman beater" vile crap that someone was talking in the JDJ forum.....this is the reason why I stay away from the forum now.....total nonsense going on....the levels to which ppl have fallen there just to bring Sushant down is seriously disturbing.

LOL yeah the way he's looking at her in that pic is toooo sweet๐Ÿ˜.....this is the only pic I've seen I think....there are others? Can you PM them to me?
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Links and Pics. These two are just lovely. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Was wondering why SBB did not show this segment. Even they had the same?