India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

train time (Page 2)

rmitra Goldie
rmitra
rmitra

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Akshay was so good today. He was talking so much with his eyes. His love & affection towards Manjiri in the train with the wind blowing was so cute; yet heart wrenching. Moreover we got to see a different Akshay with that  sicko man. Akshay took off his glasses gave cold look but so strong and determined was his voice; he can kill anyone who is harming Manjiri  in cold blood.Raunaq is a good actor and he did justice portraying all these emotions so well. 

Loving Akshay's get up. Hope he continues wearing jeans and casuals with unkept hair....he was looking great.

Hope the story writers will develop Akshari track further in Bombay; YIH is getting interesting now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shree60hir50Whitestallionfrenz4umjht_one

dua44 IF-Dazzler
dua44
dua44

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
train time+akshari= best track

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shree60hir50Whitestallionfrenz4umjht_one

shree60 Groupbie
shree60
shree60

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by Whitestallion

Im starting to really love Akshay,he was luking sooo cool in the casuals and i just adored the way he looked at Manjari when she said her so called wud b husband wud meet her on the next station...Day Dreaming

i  loved that scene too yaar....nd akhay he is looking so dashing in the casuals....love his look
Wink yes u r right Smile he is looking cool Star i loved him when i saw him in MITWA PHOOL KAMAL KE  AND DO SAHELIYA ........... I have met him in person also he is v cool n sweet person Smile LOVE U RAUNAOQ Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50Whitestallionfrenz4umjht_one

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior, P.O.W Bandi Yuddh Ke BC Winner

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmitra

Akshay was so good today. He was talking so much with his eyes. His love & affection towards Manjiri in the train with the wind blowing was so cute; yet heart wrenching. Moreover we got to see a different Akshay with that  sicko man. Akshay took off his glasses gave cold look but so strong and determined was his voice; he can kill anyone who is harming Manjiri  in cold blood.Raunaq is a good actor and he did justice portraying all these emotions so well. 

Loving Akshay's get up. Hope he continues wearing jeans and casuals with unkept hair....he was looking great.

Hope the story writers will develop Akshari track further in Bombay; YIH is getting interesting now.

i loved the way he kept on lokking at manjari...it was filled with so much affection

shree60hir50Whitestallionfrenz4u

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior, P.O.W Bandi Yuddh Ke BC Winner

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree60

Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by Whitestallion

Im starting to really love Akshay,he was luking sooo cool in the casuals and i just adored the way he looked at Manjari when she said her so called wud b husband wud meet her on the next station...Day Dreaming

i  loved that scene too yaar....nd akhay he is looking so dashing in the casuals....love his look
Wink yes u r right Smile he is looking cool Star i loved him when i saw him in MITWA PHOOL KAMAL KE  AND DO SAHELIYA ........... I have met him in person also he is v cool n sweet person Smile LOVE U RAUNAOQ Day Dreaming
u hav met him??????Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50Whitestallionfrenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree60

What ?????? Shocked You have met RAUNAOQ in person???? Sooooo lucky you are  !!!!!
I never saw MITWA Unhappy but I loved him since DO SAHELIYAN, then KP, Sangini and now YIH........ Even I want to meet him ........ Day Dreaming Embarrassed

Edited by frenz4u - 08 February 2011 at 1:14am

shree60hir50Whitestallionmjht_one

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Exactly what I wanted to say !!!!! Big smile Wink
I just loved that scene very much when Akshay took off his glasses and talked to that idiot person to stay away from Manjari..Day Dreaming.....(I hope they permanently remove those glassesLOL).......
I am loving this track !!!!! Smile

Edited by frenz4u - 08 February 2011 at 2:35am

shree60hir50Whitestallionmjht_one

hir50 Groupbie
hir50
hir50

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
LOVE U RAUNAOQ
Originally posted by frenz4u

Exactly what I wanted to say !!!!! Big smile Wink
I just loved that scene very much when Akshay took off his glasses and talked to that idiot person to stay away from Manjari..Day Dreaming.....(I hope they permanently remove those glassesLOL).......
I am loving this track !!!!! Smile

Wink ME TOOO LOVING THIS TRACK Thumbs Up
HeartLOVE U RAUNAOQ Star 

shree60Whitestallionfrenz4umjht_one

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index