is ths true........... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

@Krishna - Baat Pakki??

No ......"Saas Bina Sasural" pair is performing...they are there on the promo too..

I dont think Baat Pakki ppl wud be approached,.....I dont think Diya-Tony get along with Balaji...

I think Balaji wanted one pair from each channel so Sas bina sasural pair got to come......And I think Balaji choose the pairs.....and Star One might not have had any role in picking the pairs...Even if they did...I dont Star One ppl like RBO very much...They always mistreat RBO !!! What else can u expect !!

Ok saw the Saas Bina Susral pair they were in both the promos....hum...other then Geet and this pair rest are all Balaji pairs for sure..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God knows humeri khawishe kab puri hogi....πŸ˜†
I am with Ammu on this..
I am gald that ShaNak are not performing..
though the show would have gotten attention.. the track just don't allow..
more so such epis are sucha waste of time.. LMAO! .. IMO!!! They give actors like 3 mins to perform and we have to watch the whole one hr show wondering when our fav's will be there to perform..  Frankly i am happy....πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Veena-

I am with Ammu on this..
I am gald that ShaNak are not performing..
though the show would have gotten attention.. the track just don't allow..
more so such epis are sucha waste of time.. LMAO! .. IMO!!! They give actors like 3 mins to perform and we have to watch the whole one hr show wondering when our fav's will be there to perform..  Frankly i am happy....πŸ˜›
πŸ‘πŸΌ
aww come on guys! this is actually good news! who cares when we are gonna have our own party in dhulwadi!πŸ˜ƒ
WELL said Veena!!!Now we can happily go out if we wish to during that time and enjoyπŸ˜ƒ
thts the spirit guys!!....
i dnt lyk my forum sad!!....
lets party in Dhulwadi....widout interruptions! ;)
i think tat is true acc to d following article.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8824-comedy-kings-to-host-star-one-valentines-special.htm