RadhaKrishna(Radev) on HA mindblowing Link added

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends
Today they will show RadhaKrishna on Chota Parda both younger and older versions and also Rubinas Dance on DID (old) on House Arrest today on Zee News starts at 1.28 do watch details I will upload after I watch😊

OMG now I seem to see such beautiful scenes and talks between the kids and adult Dev and Radhika  both sets of actors doing lot of mastiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ I have already sent PM to Heena U all would love it. RaDev young and old boating shooting scenes having fun teasing each other Avi saying the kids look lot like us when we were young and he tells he was also fat when he was youngπŸ˜†. First they show make up of kids specially Kanha look of younger DEv and radhika in gaghras their playfulness mela scenes and first Radhika's rootna and Dev pacifying and making up to her and then Dev getting angry and Rads pacifying Dev with matki and then the songs Madhuban me and Vho natkat hai etc

Then the anchor says who r they and show old CB visuals Radhika dancing with Krishna and DID visuals and then the new promo.and Avi and Rubi boating shooting at Panchagani and when Rubi says this is like Australia Avi pulls her leg did u go there and then share their experiences when they 1st saw each other as usual Avi frankly and Rubi coyly.Then when the anchor asks their likes and dislikes Avi pulls Rubis cheeks and she gets angry well some more such titbits both of the show and behind show Masti.Watch the whole thing when Heena uploads till then read this. 

HEENA'S LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGEπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks chalhov for sharing will try to catch it..
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning Chalhov........I just got up from my ninni.πŸ˜ƒ............Thank you for the news.

As far as I can remember Rubinas dance on Radha kyun na jale was a very cute one.

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
suwin thumbnail
thanx chalhov for sharing n will wait for the link.......
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
When I saw the glimpses of the promo of HA I posted so that whoever can watch can watch and enjoyπŸ˜‰
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

AvInA/RaDeV IN HA CB2 SEGMENT - 07.02.2011

PART- 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zha8MD2i8_I[/YOUTUBE]

PART -2 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATBVKlF_hQY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by radev_fan - 13 years ago
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Chalhov and Heena.

It was absolutely fun-filled and enjoyable.  I liked Avinash-Rubina interaction ----Avinash has always been at his vibrant best when Rubina has been by his side -- now whether this is for reel or real πŸ˜‰how does it matter, wasnt it enjoyable.

The kids were cute and Rubina being coy added more spice to this clipping. 
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Heena for the clip. You and Chalove work in good tandem.

Awwwww........Poor Rubi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......Avinash was back to what he does best. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am amazed that the boat did not capsize when they were doing their gymnastics on it. Anyway sometimes this offscreen masti was much better than the show itself. 

The little kids were very cute, specially muskaans dance. 
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u both chalhov n heena for this. it was pure fun to watch. both avi n ruby r so comfortable with each other.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalhov n heena thanks  a lot yaar wow Rubi and Avi wow best couple as always....
they are so gr8..
cb2 will hit yaar...it is the best