Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

..Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai ![1] {A SaJan FF} (Page 83)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Nice update !!Loved it ..Plzzzzz continue soon...

Thanks Anjali for your sweet comment.Smile

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 358674

awesome
superb update Smile

Thanks buddy,for your precious Comment.Embarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

woww it was awesome update Clap loved and enjoyed this update seriously reason for it , obviously deep impact of everyone's life which belonged to gunjan who is unaware with this fact most wonderful char gunjan who stole 3 person's heart with so deep impact , gunjan seriously made them hers in no time her innocent her purity touched their heart what  a gr8 effect and impact !! Clap

one thing i found in this update gunjan changed 3 lives with her presence around them Embarrassed

u know those rahul and gunjan's FB scene was most touchy it touched to heart while reading felt same pain which gunjan and rahul felt ,gunjan 's fate tested her and that little child didn't even know what is called death innocently craved to end her life only to get love of her parents , that touched rahul which changed him totally from that day he became her real friend one change in that boy which was taken by gunjan in childhood 

samrat sherill who found some different feelings for her with their first meeting her innocent and purity made him to feel for her samrat shergill who never compromised with his own self only for her changed his office's policy and appointed her to cover her with all evil eyes who can be dangerous for her in this cruel world no doubt she changed him in one day and this process will lead to change and bring out real emotion of real samart which is somewhere lost 

samrat thinks from mind but he always follows his heart gun's appointment was proof of it so now it would be very exciting to read how he will try to discover his real emotions which is dead reason u gave her father's betrayal to his mom and second marriage and her mother's death 

ok monish khurana i m surprise he wants to change himself for gunjan woww that's again one effect of gunjan which changed one casanova person to be family man 

i think this monishs's this desire will become reason for samrat to cover and protect gunjan which may lead gunjan to fall for him and he himself will find fell for her as well 

i can imagine painful sites of this story which will lead heartbreaks which will lead to follow responsibility to duties but i m sure love will find the way , love can't be forced to anyone it happens but one thing is clear rahul's reaction will be very much horrible i can feel with only one incident of gunjan's P.A job made him angry then i m sure gunjan will be on cross road to choose love or duties can't wait to read ahead thanks for this beautiful and enjoyable update Embarrassed btw u seriously described it wonderfully Thumbs Up thanks for pm and do continue soon 

Thanks a lot Aashi for this detail description of all 4 leads....Actually,You caught my point..... Gunjan's Character is center character of this story....She is too much simple,innocent n pure of heart.....and these quality of her...direct attract to every1.

RAHUL knows her very-well since childhood so,he is extra protective for her. He is not very ambitious person..he is satisfied with his Job....n wants to leave with his family... definitely, GUNJAN is part of his dream family. This FB scene of RaJan showed RAHUL as a Friend..... But,my next RaJan FB scene will show...RAHUL as a Lover.......I mean realization of love. and after that scene...you'll realise..why is she so important for his life?

SAMRAT 's character is very difficult character.....because,he is dealing with 2 personalities... first,a simple caring n lovable SAMRAT....and second,a hardcore,heartless Businessmen SAMRAT. he is very ambitious person.....Gunjan's simplicity,innocence n purity touched his heart..
but,he can't think...to LOVE her....because,his dream n ambition is different....he can't forget his mother death,childhood loneliness n his revenge feelings.....but,he is totally unexpected.....He can does anything....

n MONISH....his past was also not good....but,his approach for life is different....He is not ambitious like SAMRAT......He is alone too...so,wants to marry GUNJAN....but,his reason is different......He wants to change himself...only for Gunjan..because,he doesn't want to loose her...

This is really beginning of story.....Thanks a lot for your appreciation.Embarrassed n your long feed-back..Embarrassed(I think,First time....I have seen thisEmbarrassed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

marvelous update.....cont soon

Thanks Preety for your precious reply.
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

super cool update.............loved it till infinity................

Thanks Buddy,for your appreciation.Embarrassed
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

OMG....its amazing ....superb...mindblowing ...actually mind boggling update ...completely loved it .......spl FB scene brought tears in my eyes n i read trice ...it direct reached to my heart ...i must say u r an amazing writer ..........Rajan scene as always lovely Rahul is so caring towards Gunji n OMG  yeh Monish bhiApprove...kiya hoga ....iss LOVE RECTANGLE KA....I M WORRIED N CURIOUS  tooWink...pls plss Joseph cont soon  intezaar nahii hota .......n thnx for the PM dear.......

Thanks Sonia for your sweet words for this Update.Embarrassed Thanks a lot for liking RaJan FB scene.... Read trice....? Its a really big compliment. RaJan scene was important for show rahul's bonding with Gunjan...and Yes MONISH...bhi....Embarrassed Definitely, ....Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai !EmbarrassedWink I'll post my next update very soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Joseph Hello Smile.OMG!! Man U r too Awesome..Thumbs UpThumbs Up...What an amazing and magnificent updateClap..........Yaar Kabhi toh BAD update write kiya karo yaar so that I can criticize U..WinkLOL.....But Ur update is always so so so soooooooooooooooooo Goodddddddddddd ,so so so much Rockinggggggg and U write so well ,so excellently and properly that their is nothing 2 criticize......U r a brilliant infact Brilliant is a small word to describe Ur awesome writing skills ..So I will say U r an extra Fantabulous , Fantastic , Stupendous and Rocking writer.....U r really very good......I absolutely love ur FF and Ur writing skills......U r magnificent...Clap.........This Update was just Superb,Gr8,toooo Mindblowing and Fabulous..Clap..Infact Ur update is so Magnificent that I have No words 2 describe how I am feeling I am falling short of words and I Am speechless....Just speechless So I will say this BAHUT MAZZA AAYA Update read karkey........Thumbs Up........................U have described everything each character and their emotions and thoughts infact everything Each scene really well...Dialogues were fantastic..perfectly written update....Thumbs Up.....Clap..Good work buddyThumbs Up.

-Thanks a lot Gunjan for these compliments.....Embarrassed Thank God...I am still on earth...not in cloud 9.EmbarrassedLOL No yaar! I am very simple writer....and always use very simple words n emotions of humans.....I want to connect my story n Characters with some real peoples....with real feelings...nothing more.I am glad if,you liked it.Embarrassed

The update was not only Excellent but also Wonderfull , interesting and SHOCKINGShocked.........Shocking u will say how ? Well Shocking because Of MONISH OMG!!Shocked I am shocked after reading that Monish also wants her 2 be Mrs MONISH KHURANA....OMG!! WHATS thisShocked....HE ALSO
...ShockedApprove....First RAHUL wants her 2 be MRS RAHUL NANDA Rahul ka toh I can understand He and gunjan are friends and Family and grown up together..... But  Monish is dreaming also and he has not even talked 2 gunjan and he wants 2 marry herShocked.....and 3rd Samrat is also happy that he has met Gunjan and is changing Wink.

- MONISH wants to marry GUNJAN.....and change to himself...only for GUNJAN....  She is not a stranger face for him...very soon I show MONISH's  side story..till then WaitEmbarrassed....BTW,He is very strong 'Candidate'.....Embarrassed

1 Sweet innocent ,extra lovable, januable ,beautifull and caring GUNJAN and 3 Deewaney ..2 who r in love with her and Want 2 marry her and 3rd Samrat doesnt know he is in love with Gunjan But he will know soonWink............OMG!! KYA HOGAShocked
ConfusedWinkSmile...............BUT WHO WILL GUNJAN CHOOSE??????Confused...............MAN WHAT A QuadrilateralThumbs Up .(.WELL I cant call it a triangle as it has 3 sides and in this situation 3 people are in love with one Princesses SO quadrilateral which has 4 sides) .....MAZZA aa raha hai bahut....KYA HOGA??Wink.......story is getting more interesting.......kahin 4th person ki entry ho gayi toh kya hoga inn 3 ka??WinkBig smile..just joking..Plss Donot Mind JOSEPH.....But truthfully story is really progressing extremely well Thumbs UpI am loving this twists a lottt.....   1qs is who will Gunjan fall in love with??Confused........... letss see......Wink.

-Don't worry! Another 4th ki entry nahin hogi.....these 3....enough for her.Embarrassed
and,Who will GUNJAN fall in love with.....?? who will GUNJAN choose....?? This is suspense of this story... but,I can say.....they both are different person......and her marriage.... is biggest surprise for you......so...wait...!!

On the whole Rahul n RM scenes were amazing and Rm scolding was correct as Rahul was too rude with Gunjan....and their conversation was amazing it was a natural mother-son convo..Thumbs Up....thru this conversation rahul realised his mistake.... ButRahul Hates SamratShocked Shockedhe was jealous of Sam But HATE i think rahul is behaving little childishly Rahul thinks samrat is Hardcore heartless WELL U know I wanted 2 say This 2 rahul  U shouldnot judge the book by its cover as sometimes inside story kuch aur hi hoti hai Samrat is not heartless Infact he shows that he is 2 protect himself....

I feel Rahul is caring But he is too over possessive of Gunjan and over protective and Fb scene prooved why is he so over protective....and THIS  FB scenes were STUPENDOUS the way u wrote then Gunjan as a child and her pain after loosing her parents n wanting 2 go 2 GOD all this n more talk which she had with rahul Bought tears 2 my eyesCryCry.....I could feel her pain CryCry..U expressed a young child pain extremely well...Fb scene was too emotional...
Cry.and As 4 rahul as a boy feeling jealous of gunjan I feel as BOY rahul is the only child and suddenly another child came 2 live in his house and she was give whole attention so rahul jealousy which u showed was a natural reaction which can happen with any child N u showed this very well...Clap... and thru this RAJAN FB scenes I realised That gunjan is extra more innocent and  lovable girl......No wonder rahul wants 2 protect her from any pain n thats why he made a promise 2 be with her always.......she is just too sweet ....their whole talk was superbThumbs Up.

- RaJan FB scene is very important sequence of RaJan story......RAHUL's jealousy is natural.. he can't tolerate to share his things with another child......second side...Gunjan.......... she is suffering from her pain...she knows......this is not her house.....and she orphan....so, she isn't demanding......but,Rahul realized his fault on a very right time.... Thanks for liking this scene.

......But I think still rahul still is over possessive and he should give Gunjan space 2 make her decisions whether Good or bad happy or painfull as it is necessary 4 Gunjans groW*H in life............Gunjan has give promise 2 rahul this shows how much she trusts him  BUT What will happen if Rahul asks something which if she fulfills will break her heart......?????.....and give her pain .....Rahul has decided not 2 give gunjan pain ever I feel he will be the cause of her pain.....lets see kya hoga???..

-You will get all your answer soon till you have to wait...Embarrassed

Rajan balcony scene and conversation was too sweet ..
the way he apologised and calmed her down n cared 4 her and made her laugh also showed Rahul is a very nice person and cares 4 n loves gunjan a lotttt...........Smile............Loved this part very muchClap...........

Monish OMG!! Shocked....HE ALSOWink.......he is ready 2 change 4 gunjan but will he??Confused...and I want 2 know his past story how he met gunjan etc??????...his talk with the caller was also superb.....Thumbs Up................

- Thanks for liking RaJan Balcony scene n Monish part....very soon...I'll show....MONISH's side story...till then wait.Embarrassed

N now Samrat man he is dreaming about Gunjan and changing Wow! but he doesnt know yet he has fallen in love with her I hope he realizes soon.....and he is getting married in one month and WILL he change his plans 4 his love?? Samrats dad is responsible 4 sam this deep hurt Mr shergill is really SelfishAngry...................Sam wants revenge but doesnt he realize he will spoil his n richa life both............I feel samrat needs Gunjans love n her in his life more then rahul or monish as Only Gunjan can change n heel samrat n give him happiness.....But WIll Samrat let his heart rule over his mind ??? lets see what happens in these 4 characters lives??Confused

- SAMRAT is totally confused about his real feelings...because his priority of life is different.
so,No time for LOVE n all. lets see....what happens..but,not only 4...its 5.. RICHA is also thereEmbarrassed

The story is getting more n more interesting and  donot apologize 4 writing long updates Joseph as WE All love your Long updates a lottt infact they r not that long so RElax buddy ...I love ur updates n story line completely ...WELL Done ...Clap.........Do Update soon and Thanks 4 pm....Smile

1 qs I have U wrote this 2 swati ie Swania-2
I was also crying during writing that part....Cryactually,I wrote that scene in Oct.10 period.... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN OCT.10 period?? .......

- Actually,I wrote this story.....last year.....but,I was not confident about readers reaction...so,I postponed my Idea to post on IF.Embarrassedthat time,I was silent visitor of IF-MJHT Forum.Embarrassed....

Once again Stupendous update and story is progressing rockingly ..Excellent story Clap...................SORRY 4 SUCH A LONG COMMENT JOSEPH I hope I donot bore u with my long comments...........................

Love GunjanSmileSmile

Thanks again Gunjan for your this sweet long feed-back.Its really a lot to me.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SandCastle.

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Clap FABULOUS Part Bro.Clap Clap Clap Totally AWESOMEClap I loved whole parts...specially RaJan FB scene....It was so touchy n Emotional....I couldn't stop my tears after reading this....CryCryCry
Hats off to you for this......ClapClapClap I loved Son-Mother(RAHUL-RM) convo a lot....a very balanced n matured talk....Clap RaJan scene was extra spl. and SAMRAT....MONISH scene was Superb....I really want to know more about MONISH's character...Shocked I am surprised...did he know GUNJAN,B4...?? Please,Update soon....

Thanks Bro for your appreciation n your nice feed-back.Embarrassed Thanks for liking whole parts n specially RaJan FB scene....Embarrassed I'll display MONISH's character...very soon...Embarrassed in very proper way.Please wait... Thanks a lot for your precious feed-back here.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7SandCastle.

Go to top