Fashion and Beauty

GTM Keshyog hair oil and shampoo...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Guys do u know anyone who uses this product? My mum wanted to try this product but she is a bit apprehensive.... Does anyone know if it works?

Apparently u have to apply it daily for at least a whole course of 3 months to get proper results.

Thanx

Edited by shivani003 - 06 February 2011 at 8:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GTM Keshyog hair oil and shampoo..." in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Hmmm looks like no one knows much about this product.....

Shreyacool

Goldie

Shreyacool

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
My mom ordered Keshyug after she saw the GTM ad. Its a hair care treatment course. My mom ordered 1 month pack of Rs.1500. It doesnt consist of a Shampoo. It contains Keshyug hair oil which I think is very expensive i.e 1250, and a Keshyug powder. Everyday u have to apply the hair oil on dry scalp, at night time before going to bed wud be more appropriate. U shud massage it well.. Then in the morning wash your hair with the keshyug powder. Its a 30 day course.
My mom finished about 20 days or something, but she applies it on alternate day basis. One difference she has noted is that her dandruff problem is getting solved.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hunk101shivani003.Jiya.

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreyacool

My mom ordered Keshyug after she saw the GTM ad. Its a hair care treatment course. My mom ordered 1 month pack of Rs.1500. It doesnt consist of a Shampoo. It contains Keshyug hair oil which I think is very expensive i.e 1250, and a Keshyug powder. Everyday u have to apply the hair oil on dry scalp, at night time before going to bed wud be more appropriate. U shud massage it well.. Then in the morning wash your hair with the keshyug powder. Its a 30 day course.
My mom finished about 20 days or something, but she applies it on alternate day basis. One difference she has noted is that her dandruff problem is getting solved.

Thanks for your reply. Smile

BTW if there's powder, does your mum need to use a separate shampoo and conditioner? [Just curious since oil isnt that easy to remove from hair]

natashazariwala

natashazariwala

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hey,
I'd been trying Keshyug for a while now. Couldn't see any noticable effect.
Probably coz i didn't have the patience to wait for 30 days or more :P

So a friend of mine suggested that Parachute has launched a new product called Advansed Hairfall Therapie. Been using for two weeks now. Seems pretty good. 
Atleast, I'm freaking out less often after seeing strands of hair on the comb ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

girishapadawan

girishapadawan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Have you watched the touching 'Ma & Me' video by Parachute Advansed yet? Watch the video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LiaCnK6kX4

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girishapadawan

Have you watched the touching 'Ma & Me' video by Parachute Advansed yet? Watch the video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LiaCnK6kX4

Hey thanx for the link!Smile
I will check it out.

girishapadawan

girishapadawan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
This May, Parachute Advansed is giving you a chance to surprise your mom!
Share your most cherished memories together and have a bouquet of flowers delivered to her doorstep!
Share your story here http://apps.facebook.com/maandme/

Post Reply New Post

Go to top