Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

update for thursday 3rd june (Page 2)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 04 June 2004 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Hi Deadly,

What will happen to us if you don't watch the episodes?  I am afraid that since you have started updating you have no way out but to watch the serial nowTongue What do you say?Wink

Also, I feel Jassi deserves the treatment Armaan is giving her(I am thinking of the scene where Armaan shouts at Jassi) for having left Purab and gone back to Gulmohar. Is it only me or is Jassi's " Armaan sir Armaan sir" getting on anyone's nerves these days?

regards

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 04 June 2004 at 10:25pm

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 05 June 2004 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I love writing so it really doesn't matter what I am writing. So I love doing the update. Any way I hope purab comes back. I really like that guy.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 05 June 2004 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Curse the producers or pray...Anything to bring Purab back and make the serial interestingTongue
Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 07 June 2004 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Hi Everybody

Is there a way we can get to read what happenned on 31st May & 1st June?? Of course knowing the pace at which JJKN is moving it won;t have any great stuff in it. I agree that its become an ultra drag now. In the beginning it was so catchy and things wud happenn. Now it feels like some long sob story. Is there a way this forum can tell the producers to get moving...PLLLSSS??? Dead

aligarhgal Newbie
aligarhgal
aligarhgal

Posted: 07 June 2004 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Hi Anitha!

I would suggest you go to the setindia site for a short synopsis of what happened around the dates you mentioned. Although  it just about gives you as little info as possible and leaves you craving for moreConfused. But you will get the jist of what happened.

I really like this forum and just happened to stumble on it today. ENJOYED !! the updates tremendously.( Good work Deadly Thumbs Up src="http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley20.gif"> )

Ciao

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 07 June 2004 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Hey Anitha,

Watching the serial actually and reading their updates is almost 90% same. Also reading updates r more fun as we all can interact with each other.

U seem to have missed part JJKN. What I do is I read the updates of Deadly and  Zianab of jassi_pretty. I am a jasssifan ansd jassi lover. ALso I have no facility to watch the serial unfortunately. So I read their updates coz each update takes me more closer to what we could have seen on tv. I am on no one's side .I enjoy this site more coz we can share our veiws and ideas more easily and succesfully. U can go in Yahoo groups and then in search write jassi_pretty. Then click on the name after yahoo comes back with official site.

All the best,

Hope u dont miss any episode in future.

KK

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 07 June 2004 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
See the problem is that Ash and I both kind of missed the show. I was having exams at the time so I hardly saw the show properly in fear of my exam paper. If you guys can just hold on for 2 more days I will try to write a brief summary of both both the days. But I can't promise you guys a good update .
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 07 June 2004 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

I will wait as I myself missed the show. By the way anyone seen Ashwirya around she has been missing for the past 1 week ?

Cheers,
Vijay

Go to top