Remembering our OLD fav drama's - KYPH

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
KAISA YEH PYAAR HAI....Heart

EmbarrassedOH MY GOSH ! I remember being here 3-4 years back, and having this chatclub filled with Iqbal Khan, Neha Bamb, Angad And Kripa chat/fan clubs !!

That show was amazing, and now looking back I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss it !!... But just because it's over doesnt mean we can obsess over the one show we thank Ekta Kapoor for giving us right ???LOL

Please share here your past experience with that show. Your favorite track, character. Whom you hated ?? why you hated them??? PRITHVIIIIIII LOL...BUT he was cute Embarrassed

Iqbal Khan is currently doing another show : Sanjog Se Bani Sangani... and has done a couple after Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai Ended....but after doing Maayka Neha is no where to be seen.... does anyone know what happened to her??? I wanna see her in more shows...

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 06 February 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Remembering our OLD fav drama's - KYPH" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top