The Vampire Diaries

will elijah stand by his word?

Poll Question: will elijah stand by his word?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [16.67%]
1 [16.67%]
3 [50.00%]
1 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Elena is sure Elijah will stand by his word and Mr Martin thinks the same, The Salvatores however think that he wont and they dont trust him
what do u guys think-will elijah stand by his word?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will elijah stand by his word?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
On one hand? Yeah I do think he will stand by his word UNLESS Elena backs out of her "deal" involuntarily or something goes wrong... With TVD you just never know LOL...

Then there's another part of me that thinks that Elijah won't betray Klaus... It's the whole Vampire's stick together thing... I mean they're both originals and they've been through A LOT together (presumably) so...  

And again, there's a part of me that thinks Elijah's using Elena to get back into Klaus's "good books"... Maybe he wants to take Elena to Klaus himself and then he'll want/ask for a compromise from Klaus in exchange of Elena? 

Who knows... I guess we'll just have to wait and see LOL... one thing's for sure though... Whatever happens it won't be what we expected it to be Tongue...

Am I making sense ROFL...

Edited by -Nayab- - 08 February 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.shona.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
& I second Nayubear, Approve

She stole the words right out of my mouth.

-Jot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top