Pavitra Rishta

Too many Ganpati's

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Why do they have so many Ganpati celebrations?
It's a big waste of time!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too many Ganpati's" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Sorry ...You think Ganpati celebrations..is a big waste of time in 
another word praying is  a waste of timeUnhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avani31riniiiinyxxnycsweetiedesicrowdAries23

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Can you please be more elaborative on this. The Ganpati Celebrations were only during Ganesh festival. This is a show  based on Maharashtrian families and in this region Ganesh festival is one of the Major festivals. So they showed these celebrations during that time. I felt that was alright. They dont show them often.  
Also both the protagonists in the show are devotees of Ganpati.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiidesicrowdnycsweetie

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
sorry, someone hacked onto my account and posted this post. Don't worry, I did not post this. Please don't get me wrong on this. Of Course Ganpatti festivals arent a waste of time. And Thanee of course praying isn't a waste of time. Please forgive me. I did not post this. I have changed my password.

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

sorry, someone hacked onto my account and posted this post. Don't worry, I did not post this. Please don't get me wrong on this. Of Course Ganpatti festivals arent a waste of time. And Thanee of course praying isn't a waste of time. Please forgive me. I did not post this. I have changed my password.
Oh that is sad bhallarox.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I hope you are not upset with me because I would never have posted something like that. Oh, also by the way I posted a new post on Sulochana and Savita. Feel free to comment. You seem like a nice person.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverriniiii

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks bhallarox. I am not upset but just wanted to clear what exactly you meant when you posted. Since you have not done this why will I be Smile. N Offcourse I read your new post on Sulochana and Savita. Agree with you but was not sure what to write on that. Still thinking and will surely reply. Some characters in PR are really wierd and difficult to describe. But you have done a good job and also good observation I have to say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.