Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy Incredibles - barf giri hui waadi mein (Page 2)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

hi lovely craziesHeart

reserved

Hi Nandita.....................many many happy returns of the day sweetheart!!!..............hope u have a gr8 yr ahead dearSmileHeartHugParty

edited after epi

Geet-Pinky-Adi-frenz foreverSmileSmile

It was so nice to see three best frenz meeting each other at office..........the place where their friendship blossomed and now has grown into such a strong and everlasting relationship of friendship, love, care and trust.............

Adi and Pinky teasing Geet about how now she has forgotten themLOLLOLLOL how cute........................

MAANEET office scene

Geet  has brought lunch for her bhulakad husbandLOL poor Maan............Maan telling his Mishti tum pyar karti ho toh bhi mirchi lagakeLOLWink (Maan kya tumhe abhi pata chala haiLOLLOL)................then Geet wants to feed Maan par Maan apni Geet se pehle kaise kaa saktha hai aur phir Maan apni Mishti aur baby se pehle kaise kaa saktha hai..........then Geet feeding Maan............how cute sweet and romantic...............MAANEET r sooooo dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..................................

After this Maan busy with work.............yeh Maan bhi na biwi saamne hai aur usse kaam se phursat nahi haiLOLWinkWink................Geet might be thinking mera sabse bada soutan hai 'Maan ka kaam'LOL..............agar aissa hi that ho pehle bata dete mein inki shaadi inki kaam se hi karwa detiLOLLOL................ab mein kya karu so again Geet menaka to distract vishwamitra Baba Maan Singh KhuranaWinkWinkWink.............paper pe heart, hawa mein pallu lehrarahi hai aur toh aur usne table pe bhi aake baiti par Maan par koi asar nahi huaWinkWinkLOL..............also Geet's dramebaazi to how bcuz of her husband bechara all other wives, kids and moms LOLLOL.................Geet ka kya kehna!!!.........pohir bhi Maan par koi asar nahi hua toh usne client se keh diya Maan HM gaye hua hai............the way Geet was blushing and her expressions while saying this were pricelessWinkLOL.....................Maan seeing this kartoot he might be like yeh meri biwi toh merei izzat sabke saamne uchaal kar rakh degiLOLLOLWink...................

MAANEET-DADI

Finally MAANEET reach home but phir se woh dono apni fav hobby mein busy aur dadi aaj toh inhe dekhke phir se ghabragayi yaarLOL............bechari daadi she treats MAANEET as normal couplr usse kya pata hai ki MAANEET har cheez mein unique hai.................agar woh jadgenge nahi toh unka din poora kaise ho saktha haiLOL aur ab toh they have a very strong reason but they can't tell dadi abt it....................

also Maan is so right agar aisa hi chaltha raha toh tum mere office pe char din mein taala lagwa dogiROFL................sahi ho Maan i'm wondering agar KC band ho jaayega toh MAANEET kaunsa business shuru karenge?!LOLLOLLOL

MAANEET trying so hard to convince dadi but dadi not ready to listen to them.............1 wk shimla ya 1 month Switzerland?!WinkWinkLOL................MAANEET 's expressions hearing thisLOLLOL

The way MAANEET were worried when dadi doesn't listen to them bechare MAANEET HM jaane ke liye bhi woh itna pareshaan haiCryCryCry......................atleast at home and with office work and all MAANEET cud divert their mind ab HM pe..............they will surely never cross the limits of their intimacy, togetherness, desire, passion and love as husband and wife that wud harm their baby the new life which wud bring new happiness and colours in their life.................the unconditional and selfless love and care between a child and parents  and the responsibilities as parents is such that it is above all other relationships, feelings and duties........but i guess still it will be more difficult for them there than now...........

MAANEET airport scene

Finally MAANEET at airport, it was such a beautiful and lovely feeling to see MAANEET..............

Airport-one place but Geet feels like she has experienced two different lives at airport............there is such a sea difference between Geet at airport on the dreadful day when she experienced the worst nightmare when Dev left her................that day it was the place where she  saw all her dreams, happiness, hopes getting shattered...............today also the place is the same airport but today airport has a new meaning completely different meaning to her..........now airport has all positivity...........today at the same place she is going to start her new journey.............a new beginning and ending her last journey of painful past and leaving behind all tortuous memories far behind.............bcuz now Maan is her present truth and future truth................Unknowingly when past dreadful memories haunt Geet unconsciously and automatically her hands hold onto her Maan's hands so tightly............it seemed like whenever Geet gets tensed or something painful haunts her the first place where she looks for comfort, care, support, hope, strength is in her Maan in her Maan's arms................bcuz she knows only he can drive away all her fears, concerns, pain and worries..............Maan without even Geet telling him realized what is bothering his Geet (akhir MAANEET r soulmates in every sense so for them no words r necessary to communicate bcuz both can read each others' silence..........infact khamoshi hi MAANEET ki sabse best pure and divine medium of communication hai) so and he assures her that now in their life they r beginning a new journey where they will be together forever.............from now onwards not even past can come between them............MAANEET ab itne kareeb aagaye hai ki ab inke beech mein koi doori aane ke liye fasla hi nahi bacha hai..............anyone or anything can come between two people but MAANEET r no more two people but now they r one................do jism ek jaan...............do dil ek dhadkan...............do aank par ek nazar...........do hont par ek lafz...........MAANEET's union is union of their hearts, souls, lives and everything and now there is no 'mein' aur 'tum' between them but everything between them is only 'hum'  and will remain so foreverSmileHeartDay Dreaming.......................

Maan saying since u have come in my life intezaar intezaar nahi lagtha Geet............awwwwwww how sweet and romanticDay Dreaming................

MAANEET seeing old couple dreaming abt how they will be like when they r old...........i'm just wondering now itself there is so much unconditional and selfless love, care, understanding, trust and all those special feelings and bonds between MAANEET so imagine by the time they get old there will be no measure that will be able to measure or see wat wud be between MAANEET bcuz wat exists between MAANEET is so divine, pure, sacred, magical and dreamy that it can be only felt but never measuredDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...............

MAANEET decide to give tickets to old couple.........such a kind gesture and couple blessing MAANEET to be happy always......................MAANEET ke saath har ek di duwa hai so no harm nor any stalker frm past can take away their happiness from their lives and nobody can break their atooth risthaSmileSmileSmile.................

MAANEET have to wait until morning but can't go home bcuz they r scared that dadi wud kill themLOL...............so Geet has a plan to reach Shimla......................MAANEET reaching Shimla........how?................r v going to get a romantic drive this time?.........................or romantic train journey?!WinkDay Dreaming

Anni-office staff scene

Anni planning something with office staff so that she can show Arjun the truth........... Also has Anni told Adi, Pinky and all abt how Arjun has a big misunderstanding regarding MAANEET and he is here to take revenge?.............or is it that Adi and all r anyways suspicious of Arjun so they r helping Anni eventhough they don't know Arjun's whole story?................really glad to know that anni is taking help of office staff who r like her family than bothering MAANEET nowClapClap..............happy that anni atleast thought that it is better to hide truth frm MAANEET bcuz now they r finally happy after so many trials and tribulations in their lives...................

Arjun-board members-Anni-Arjun

Loved the gift anni sent arjun -misunderstanding ka ghaas pada hua haiLOLLOL..............and in precap anni has bought the shares of arjun.................today anni did make us proud.............she proved it she is Maan Singh Khurana's sis and Geet's nanad..................today she stood up like a strong and sensible girl instead of begging arjun or trying to commit suicideClapClapClap...................

Btw is the mystery person in promo dev for sure now......i mean 2dy the flashback shown is it hinting that it is dev in the promo?

Edited by sptrno - 07 February 2011 at 11:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142..VeenaGcian..RajeevGurtiFanadoremevirgonanditasinghbharkhadewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
To All My SweetHearts Here...

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Nandu

EDITED

Finally me arrived....God had 4 pages of reply to make..all coz i kept it pending...phew!

THANK YOU

for all the warmth & love  you girls have always made me feel..
thank you so so much....it has been a great experience knowing all so sweet people...& belonging to them..

EPISODE.

Sweet paced & Loved the cite Maan-Geet & Maan-Dadi-Geet moments...the duo are chemistry rewritten ..were as the trio is cuteness redefined.

KC BOYS & GIRLS.

Ahh! been ages since i last saw them.
Adi is adorable as always & Pinky cute.
Romeo is back & Manishaa poor thing sure to miss Maan.

ANNIE-ARJUN.

Annie on the mission to win Arjun..well i could prefer her on mission to just show him the truth bas & he proven guilty make repairs.
But in this track i'm done hoping.

DADI MAA.

Whoa! she not just ordered them on honeymoon..but had to babysit the two & pack up the luggage for them.

Maan & Geet sure can say 'My Dadi Strongest.'LOL

MAAN aur Maan ki GEET.

They are on a mission to redefine & break their own records...
i was so reminded today of that moment the day their engagement was announced in office 'Aap kitnai cute ho!' by Geet & fuming Maan saying 'KYA! Aaj tak kisinai MAAN SINGH KHURANA ko cute nahi bolaya aur TUMMMM'

She arrives like fresh breeze into his cabin & sweeps all the work out of the ventilator..phishhhh!

Sure Company ko tala jaga degi aye.

Yes if she is starved how can he eat..she came with food for him yet it was he who fed her first .Call me biased but THATS MAAN...

my MaanBlushing

(i see Aash fumingLOL)

Well the next scene sure is Geet for you...she has to.. has to have 100% of his attendance.

when the slip of paper failed...she had her 'lal dupatta', when that failed she had her emotional blackmailing, when that was useless she tried to distract him by getting up to sit on the table top....& finally ended up making Maan blush by her talk to the client & he had to given in to her to make her happy.

Like babies they fought & like babies who want something important & not sure how will elders react ..they push eachother to do the talking.

Airport scene again showed Geet's fears about her destiny - yet her more concrete trust in Maan that he will be there for her..

She holds on to him knowing he wont ever let her be alone.

Maan hears her unsaid fears & memories.
Assures her saying now you have nothing to fear 'you have me,'

And she needs no more assurance than him, his warm smile & his word.

Aunty-Uncle bless them wishing them happy life ahead, no good deeds ever go wasted & one done with no expectations never.

They get blessed of what they are thankful of most. Their togetherness..& they being together means happiness always.

Dialogues of the Day

1> "Pyaar bhi karti ho toh mirchi laga kar"

well thats HP special tadka Maan Sir.

2>  "Saraa khana main nai banaya hai , isliye kehna kai acha hai"

Wah! kya dadagiri hai hai.LOL Maan could not help smiling at this

3> "..agar tum bhuki ho toh main kaise khaa sakta hun "

my MaanDay Dreaming......Geet brings food for him but its he who ends up feeding her . Together  they complete eachother.

4> "Ohh! galti sai na hawa main mera LAL dupatta lehra gaya hoga"

Ofcourse... ofcourse who can not see thatLOL

5> "tch ..tch.tch...taras ata hai mujhko un biwi yon par...chotai chotai bacho par.. budhi Maa on par jo intazaar kar rahe hongi "

this was height of emotional atyachaar...i can see Maan so being hit by such darts when the Baby arrives.LOL

6> "Geet ..tumnai agar dobara aisa kiya naa toh ..toh "...
"Baadmain yaad aa jaye toh keh daina"

Aww Blushing

7> "Kya ?"

Yup ! this one word that confused & baffled Maan utters when Dadi says she has found a measure to fix their issues

8> "Apne ankhai kholo Geet aur apnai zindagi kai nayai saach ko dekho..tumharai zindagi ka saach main hun"

Yes & who else could ever be that.
You & only You.

Moment of the day

PICTURE STORY

Love you all
Nandita

Done<sigh> ...Now i'm off to read yours.

Edited by nanditasingh - 07 February 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaa-bhavri-anjalireddyy84--Magnificent--drdee142..VeenaGcian.._Invincible_adoremevirgoSilentsoulRajeevGurtiFanbharkhadewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
RES
Wishing you a very happy Birthday Nandita. A great big hug from your fellow Maan+Geet fan on this wonderful day!!!

Originally posted by bharkha

hello crazies Heart

today nandita s bday..... hey nandita.... v all crazies wish u a very happy bday yar...Heart. god bless u dear.Smile . hope u have a gr8 year ahead......Smile Smile 

party chahiye humein.....PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

episode part:
      chalo honeymoon ki baathien toh shuru huuiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........  Smile Smile 

@ all crazies...... reserve ur post and go back to sundays discussion thread plz.... no discussion here

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
hello crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Dadi - love you.. for solving the fighting problem in the best way... if only they decided to go to Switzerland for one month Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
well Shimla is also good...  if there are hot nights to balance the cold days Wink... but knowing our Maan and his unbreakable control.. i have doubts... but still they went for honeymoon...thats whats important...
God please make Maan loose control LOLLOLLOLLOL

Maan & Geet - as usual, loved them... Geet was like her old self in the office.. going at HP express speed into Maan's cabin...
- them feeding each other Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
- Geet trying to get Maan's attention....
- her speech about all the wife's, all the small small children, all the old mom's waiting at home for their husband, papa, & sons to come home LOLLOLLOLLOL
how everytime Geet looks up while talking to babaji, Maan also looks up...as if he really expects to see something LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

May you both be more happy & more in love as years pass you by...

cant wait to see how Geet gets them to Shimla LOLLOLLOLLOL

both GC & DD were amazing as usual today ClapClapClapClap specially DD...her expression were superb ClapClapClapClapClap

Arjun - dream on...
Annie - what a gift... empty just like everything about Arjun... loved her a lot today...specially the precap Wink

& precap - Annie  ClapClapClapClap you showed today that you have Khurana blood... Maan's blood running through your veins... what a scheme... Arjun's boss... major stock holder in his company... now show him...

Edited by ix2u - 07 February 2011 at 10:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFanadoremevirgosptrnonanditasinghLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Hi My Darling Crazies.....Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghbharkhadewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday my Darling Nandita.....already PM'd you your greetings.......I didn't let the cat out of the bag my dear........

To Someone Very Special
This was meant to be for you
Wishing you the very best
And that your dreams come true

You are so very special
In each and every way
That's why I send this greeting
Along the e-mail way

I want to send a blessing
Including peace and joy
Covered with alot of love
for today and evermore

I pray you will it enjoy
This your special day
That you'll get what you expect
and even more along the way

Happy Birthday Nandita!

Lotsa Love,

Daisy

bharkhasptrnonanditasinghdewdropredLoquacious_Aash

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!Big smile Thank God,at least the CV's gave a thought about Maaneet's HM dher se hi sahiWink............aur iss bar agar CV's meherban nahi hui toh pata nahi unhe kaha bhej denge.Japan is nearby so we'll send them to Pluto............what say?Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhananditasinghRajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday nandita,

reaserved TongueBig smile

bharkhasptrnonanditasinghLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Go to top