:::Zor Ka Jhatka Rules - pls read:::EDITED - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

What is the whole fuss abt moderation and all in a Rules topic?

IF COC --

Posting messages that are inflammatory and made simply with the intent to provoke disruption to the forum and encourage, incite or continue 'flame' threads. 'Trolling' posts will not be tolerated. Posts that are disruptive and destructive in character will not be tolerated. Flaming is deemed to include insulting, personally directed criticisms and/or posts that include comments aimed to incite anger. Trolling is deemed to include posts aimed to incite disruption or stir up trouble. For example, posting to a thread or starting a thread without the intent to contribute positive suggestions or comments. Instead, the aim is negative and disruptive comments.

I guess it's pretty much clear msg that ALL kind of Positive Criticisms on anything is allowed in India-forums.com..Most of the time criticisms become negative, destructive in nature.. And that's a very simple point out here ! Mocking/Making fun of Celebs would not result a positive feedback anywhere and it only breaks the confidence to improve for that particular celeb..

The rules are absolutely right and upright justful because few nembers have the tendency to bash in the quote of 'Criticizing'... And that's where trouble starts.. Fanz are capable of handling criticisms.. But making fun throughout or mocking at them n terming it as 'criticizing' to get away with warnings is disgusting 👎🏼

Thanks for the necessary steps Moddish.. 👍🏼 Appreciate it much 😃

I don't think ALL fans are capable of that. I mean, I get a warning for just posting the link of a website. W*H is that??? What are fans supposed to report in that???
I know what I got warned for and it was for the stupidiest reasons. So, I do see why some members are making a fuss. Cuz we hve been reported for so many useless things. Hence we have a right to question the MODs and DT as well.

And some of these fans who behave so innocent here are the first ones who go out n bash/mock/make fun of others and other celebs in another topic where they hve their friends present. And I say it because I AM just coming out of such a topic. So, such fans have no right to report. Some of these fans are the same ones who did not give a damn about bashing another actress @ the drop of a hat sometime back and they wont today either so why cry when their own favs. get the flak?

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

And some of these fans who behave so innocent here are the first ones who go out n bash/mock/make fun of others and other celebs in another topic where they hve their friends present. And I say it because I AM just coming out of such a topic. So, such fans have no right to report. Some of these fans are the same ones who did not give a damn about bashing another actress @ the drop of a hat sometime back and they wont today either so why cry when their own favs. get the flak?

True that Anku 👍🏼

I have noticed that as well. Some of them who claim to not believe in bashing and blah blah blah are the ones who bash other contestants/members when it comes to defending their own favs! Then bashing = constructive criticism!!. But if non fans say something then it is JUST bashing or instigating in the name of CC ?  😕  

I think criticizing celebs freely should be allowed. (No obscene remarks tho. )