Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha (Page 60)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Goodmorning Moni and Sana. how are you girls. I know even I am angry they showed 3 months of MP torture where Nivi was crying and closure is so bad without showing the actions. Just in one sentence I hate Sid and you can't justify his actions. I don't know whether they will show anything or make it a bhoolibisri kahani. Anyway feel so frustrated that don't even expect they will actually show the stuff that happened.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain-Namita-

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hai rachu..... how r u dear..? ya u r right.....They have to give proper explanation for all these stalking incidents......They can leave these mysteries by just stating viren hates sid.....Then what abt the KC dream sequence...If he only wanted to snatch away nivi from sid's life then why he propose her before knowing the truth abt sid-nivi.....We r not fools....so they have to give proper justification from viren's side.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hii Rachu Sana n Monu Hu r u all gals ? Hug ready for 2dy's dhasu epi again ? I m veryy veryy excited as can'tt wait 2 hear Nivi's rely on Viren's statement of levng him .

@rachu d Confrontation is not complete yet . We will hav more 2dy .n more in coming weeks  n here is still lotzz more thngs 2 come regarding Viren's past n they will show it . Don't worry . I watched RS shows always n I know His direction is always gd n I m sure same wid happen wid CCBM . So chill

@sana Hii dear hu r u ? So u r alrght now . Ful in gd mood hun .

@monu Hii monu hu r u ?

P.S BTW Gals r u spamming for NIVREN n VIREN on FB or nt ? I hav just complete lol . Will again do it after some time lol

ShayafanFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hai moni....I dont think the nominations going to change...Btw last year there is a category called yogya jodi..If they consider currently nivi-viren relationship is nt good and thats why not nominated for hottest jodi..they can nominate them for yogya jodi...bt this year i think this category is excluded from the list.....Anyways as u said we have a full week for the confrontation.....So waiting for today's episode.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hii Rachu Sana n Monu Hu r u all gals ? Hug ready for 2dy's dhasu epi again ? I m veryy veryy excited as can'tt wait 2 hear Nivi's rely on Viren's statement of levng him .

@rachu d Confrontation is not complete yet . We will hav more 2dy .n more in coming weeks  n here is still lotzz more thngs 2 come regarding Viren's past n they will show it . Don't worry . I watched RS shows always n I know His direction is always gd n I m sure same wid happen wid CCBM . So chill

@sana Hii dear hu r u ? So u r alrght now . Ful in gd mood hun .

@monu Hii monu hu r u ?

P.S BTW Gals r u spamming for NIVREN n VIREN on FB or nt ? I hav just complete lol . Will again do it after some time lol
Hey Moni thanks for for your moral boost up Jaan we are waiting for Viren's past from like the day he entered the show means 5 months and want it to come out properly.

vids08ShayafanFrozenRain

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
HI Rachu, Monu, Sana and Moni. How r u girls. Our thread is thanda today. Just finished reading yesterdays posts. had a lot to cover. brilliant analysis and summary by every1.

Girls i just had a thought did they hurry up the revelation so that they can show the patch up or atleast Nivi doing something for Viren on valentines day to boost the trp's. I mean they saw how drastically the trp's changed with the viren being revealed as stalker track. I know its too early for patch up but something yaar. We were eagerly waiting for valentines day segment and show and now there doesn't seem to be a chance for it...

Eagerly waiting for today's episode..

fai_luBz_NehaHCFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

HI Rachu, Monu, Sana and Moni. How r u girls. Our thread is thanda today. Just finished reading yesterdays posts. had a lot to cover. brilliant analysis and summary by every1.

Girls i just had a thought did they hurry up the revelation so that they can show the patch up or atleast Nivi doing something for Viren on valentines day to boost the trp's. I mean they saw how drastically the trp's changed with the viren being revealed as stalker track. I know its too early for patch up but something yaar. We were eagerly waiting for valentines day segment and show and now there doesn't seem to be a chance for it...

Eagerly waiting for today's episode..
Hey Sneha may be you are right but in confrontation at least could have given some convincing answer I mean what kind of reason is this you nearly killed your wife, tortured her not only her your own dadaji and reason you are stating Sid was too good so I did it. I mean if you really want to torture Sid you could have shown him those things and he would have been tortured. No you chose to torture Nivi and make her look mad whereas the person you hated the most was sleeping peacefully till Nivi blamed him. What a fantastic kind of revenge.

vids08ShayafanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Hai sneha....i dont think all these shld be sorted out before valentines day..bcz it is on next monday....bt there is a mere chance from nivi's side....bcz  in yesterday's precap nivi is not angry towards viren instead she just try to calm him....Another chance too....they can show viren just start to realise his feelings for nivi on that day...More than nivren i just looking forward for  a kinha segment on valentine's day....i just love them offscreen....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08Shayafan-Namita-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index