Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha (Page 3)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Hi Anju wonderful and very appropriate introduction and title. Thanks sweetie for opening a thread for us and also adding that note about CCBM. I totally agree that now it will be agnipariksha of Viren's love and our faith in Nivren. But I am expecting that Viren will come through it and Nivi will stand by him. Currently we have a lots of questions and we all are waiting eagerly to get our answers, some of us are confident, some of us are confused and some of us are worried and afraid, but none the less we are here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafananjaani07xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Anju wonderful and very appropriate introduction and title. Thanks sweetie for opening a thread for us and also adding that note about CCBM. I totally agree that now it will be agnipariksha of Viren's love and our faith in Nivren. But I am expecting that Viren will come through it and Nivi will stand by him. Currently we have a lots of questions and we all are waiting eagerly to get our answers, some of us are confident, some of us are confused and some of us are worried and afraid, but none the less we are here.

Hey Ketty Jaan how are you sweety Ya true everyone is waiting for Viren's past and truth to come out in front of everyone. Please show us now with complete details how and what happened during all stalking incidents.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjaani07xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Rach sweetie, I know yaar still have one more day to go. I really want them to show us complete picture properly otherwise it will really hard to digest that Viren was behind all incidents. I want to know what kind of justification they can provide for those couple of serious incidents. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Rach sweetie, I know yaar still have one more day to go. I really want them to show us complete picture properly otherwise it will really hard to digest that Viren was behind all incidents. I want to know what kind of justification they can provide for those couple of serious incidents. 
Actually even I don't know what kind of justification they can give to those incidents but let it be let the complete reality come and we will know all the reasons and what he can do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
If the CTs don't show the reason this week then seriously i will be MAD!! lol We've been waiting since ages i want to know ASAP!! This suspense is killing me! lol x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010anjaani07

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hii my lovelyy Sweeties HugHugHugHug 

Wowww Our New 26th New NivRen Thread . I m soo happyyy . All crdit 2 our lovelyyy NivRen

Anju Asual Awosome , lovely n beautiful INTRO . lovedd it . n True It will b Agnipareeksha for both Viren n Nivi . Viren for his Love Nivi  n Nivi for her trust on Viren .

n I m Damnn sure they both would pass dis agnipareeksh sucessfully . Like Viren promised 2 NT dadi n 2 Nivi ki He will always b there for Nivi n will always love her n If she wants , she cn take his agnipareeksha but he will come out as a 100% patnivrata pati . Same as Nivi 2 promised 2 BS tht She will always b there for Viren . So Letz see Hu they will gothru n survive dis upcmoing storm .

thaxx for opening d new thread Anju .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafananjaani07_Namita_xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

If the CTs don't show the reason this week then seriously i will be MAD!! lol We've been waiting since ages i want to know ASAP!! This suspense is killing me! lol x

Hi anisha, moni, ketty, payal, rach and anyone else who's online i missed sorry! HugHow's everyone doing?

I just know that tonight and tomorrow at work will go by so slowly becos i'll be desperate to come home and watch the epi!

Anisha, i hope they show us this week too jaan but from past experience, they seem to enjoy torturing us and driving us mad Disapprove

Edited by anjaani07 - 06 February 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hi anisha, moni, ketty, payal, rach and anyone else who's online i missed sorry! HugHow's everyone doing?
 Anisha, i hope they show us this week too jaan but from past experience, they seem to enjoy torturing us and driving us mad Disapprove

oh hii my swwetss Hu r u ? HugHugHugHug

Well I 2 hope ki Atleast Dis week they shld reveal d mystry behind Viren's stalking . I seriousllyy can'twaitt more . I had never ever wated so longg for anythng . Nt even for my results LOL .But seriousllyy CCBM n KINNy made me 2 do it LOL . I was never ever scared so much nt even for my result LOL but I m scared for my Viren LOL See MR VIREN SOOD wht u did 2 me Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafansimran728anjaani07Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index