Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha (Page 148)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

@ Faiza: 

Hey sweety.. How goes? Well personally I like Stubborn vs. Stubborn too

@ Tamushi: 

Thx yaar ;)
Awwwwwwwwwww, SNAP DI!!!

Yeah, I'm good I guess. Just alot of exams, and due to stress and lack of sleep, I kinda fainted on wednesday, but I'm all good now, alhamdullilah! Embarrassed

How are youuu?
I just LOVE it, Stubborn VS Stubborn. And Nivi's stubbornesss will overpower Virens!

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Abidah and Faizu...
Faiza, take care of your health dear and take rest too... We want you to be active and healthy all the time - no fainting incidents again.. good luck for your exams.

Thanks Abidah for the suggestions... good ones. I personally like
Battle between LOVE and HATRED...
If you all are OK with it then I will go ahead and open the thread...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Anju, go for it from my side.
FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwww, okay Anju Diii!!!
Battle between love and hatred it is!

Aaaah, the upcoming episodes are gonna be soooo awesome!!!

Guys,, keep voting!!

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
O M G
can this be true???
My NivRen was nominated for hottest jodi!?
See what our stubbornness can do girls?
WOOHOO 
Now we got to keep voting !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanSofna

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Girls, here is the link to new thread

NiVren - Ladai Pyaar Aur Nafrat Ki.

I have written something quickly..Will update it opnce I reach home... Bye all. See you in the night.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafan

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
@ Faiza: 

Well me fine too... Just a lot to do in no time at all and u know the rest. Nothing much new here ;) Look after u... We cannot afford to have u hospitalized, then who is going to give us the analyse :p

@ Anju: I am fine with your choice... Let's see what the time brings. 

@ Episode: 

I liked it, but I just "hate" CC for saying that she and JW did not get their right in the house, same happend to Viren = more hatred filled in his heart. One of the reasons why I wanted Nivi to leave with him and then from there work on Viren and bring him back as a new person. 

All and all I liked Nivis confidence in Viren and just loved the way she gave the arguments to DS. 

What I like about NivRen is that they are so much protecting eachother. Viren in yesterdays episode, he said that he trapped Nivi in his Love to get married to her, but he knows that only he and Nivi knows why they got married and in which circumstances. The foundation on which their marriage was based, it remained BETWEEN them.

Same goes with Nivi today. Her argument about how bad Viren could have been is something  which no one other than Nivi can understand. See Viren never tried to force himself on her. He could have raped her etc. but he respected her boundries and gave her all the space and has won her respect and trust. 

So why Viren is so sad and full of hatred, this is only open for Nivi and why Nivi, having faced all the hardsships in her marrage, still support Viren is only a open book for Viren. 

They are truely made for eachother. 

Viren is going to destruct himself completely because he wants to take everyone on the edge so they HATE him but deep inside he craves for their love, support and affection. He is building so many walls around himself that no one can have acees to him. 

When CC hugged him, he was totally apathic. And that shows that he has had enough!

Regarding the precap... He is so gonna be mean to Nivi, because he knows that she is the one who can break his selfmade walls and it is not only that she will be doing it, but he will allow it because he loves her. And this time, he has turned away from happiness but he just doesn't know that when u do not want anything longer, then at that time, the same thing is given to u :)

Viren Sood is haunted by happiness and love, and his escape is impossible because... Where ever he will go, he will have Nivi's love with him.... 

So true has Alama Iqbal written: 

Dhoondhta Phirta Hoon Ae Iqbal Apne Aap Ko
Aap Ho Goya Mussafir Aap Hi Manzil Hoon main

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsshana_83simran728tamushiShayafangmann2010anjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

yaar by seeng UMTV seg I was thnkng ki n sayng 2 myself " KINNY plzzz Mera phone chura lo so tht i could run behind u ." LOL
\

Hey Moni I saw this segment it was so nice and funny,  Just imagine they were in the same clothes where they were having confrontation,  But still how they are joking on the sets,  I just love the way Kinny was running away with Neha's mobile and how she was running after him,  Wish he could steal ur mobile so that u can run after him the same way,  Nivren were both looking so sweet ,  they really have a perfect chemistry, both onscreen and off screen,  I really loved the Mobile Chor Segment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanVirMan_ArShi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index