Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha (Page 123)

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hello my janupiees... I can see Navs, Yati and sunflower (sorry still dont know ur name dear)...

Navs surprised to see u ol at this time. anyway glad to catch u. Nice posts of today too..

Navs had one request. Wasn;t sure if this is possible. The whole confrontation can it be put in one video. would love to see all in one stretch.....

Hi sneha ... lol... w r discussing what will b keshav n NT dadi 's reaction when they'll  know d truth...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

dadi did not believe that nivi can do wrong thing because ye sab nivi ne kiya hee nahi tha.... but itz viren here who did all this.... n I know dadi is a strong leady...but when she'll come 2 know that all d trauma nivi have gone caused by viren .... whome dadi blindly trusts.... she 'll gonna be heartbroken.... but yes I'm sure she'll manage 2 control herself...coz she is a woman of substance....

I have found NT unreasonable and a bit judge mental only when it comes Nivi because in the past we have seen her punish Nivi for something she did not do, or for something which was not her fault !!! Like the time she slapped Nivi when HL instigated her about Nivi working for Soods !! She did not ask Nivi any questions or heard her side of the story either !! Then again at the time of NivRen's confrontation with Soods, she slapped Nivi again, without realizing that Nivi must have a very strong reason for doing what she did ! But that is how elders are, but NT's main quality is that when she rethinks about her actions and finds herself to be wrong, she not only owns up to it, but she also tries to rectify it !! So even if she reacts harshly at first, she will rethink and here Nivi and Viren's side of the story and will support them !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Shayafansimran728daffodils06VirMan_ArShi-yati-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Hello my janupiees... I can see Navs, Yati and sunflower (sorry still dont know ur name dear)...

Navs surprised to see u ol at this time. anyway glad to catch u. Nice posts of today too..

Navs had one request. Wasn;t sure if this is possible. The whole confrontation can it be put in one video. would love to see all in one stretch.....

hey snehoo !! *hugs*

U mean the confrontation with the family ? Or you mean from the time Nivi confronts Viren ? Because the reason why I have not uploaded the last scene of last night epi is because I'm waiting for tonight's episode, so I can edit and upload the whole scene with continuation !!

Edited by xaviara - 10 February 2011 at 2:25am

Shayafansimran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Hi sneha ... lol... w r discussing what will b keshav n NT dadi 's reaction when they'll  know d truth...

Yati KS reaction was kind of reflected in yesterday episode or day before when he was again talking about him being JW 's son even after seeing for himself how happy Nivi was dancing with Viren and viren showering his love on her... That means he still has it inside him that Viren can not be nice coz he is JW's son....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Yati KS reaction was kind of reflected in yesterday episode or day before when he was again talking about him being JW 's son even after seeing for himself how happy Nivi was dancing with Viren and viren showering his love on her... That means he still has it inside him that Viren can not be nice coz he is JW's son....
[/QUOTE]
hey Sneha hu r uHugi agree KS thinks Viren is not a good person n he doesn't believe him at all  

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Sorry babez my net crashed and could not post anything..

Navs i meant all the Nivi-Viren confrontation from all the 3 days in one video and sood house confrontation(including today's) in another video.

I guess u have already uploaded first 2 days NivRen confrontation together, so yesterday's be added to it...

Also Navs i know all are angry on Sid as to y he had to blabber out and speak out at the wrong time. But i dont know somehow i feel he did that to enrage Viren so that he spits out whatever he has in his heart inside him coz otherwise he would have again gone back to his shell.

Sid wanted his family members to know Viren's pain and anger on them so that they realise that injustice has been done to him.. I am sure Nivedita being questioned may also be another reason but he knew Viren will come out clean. Infact like many sadi Viren did want to come out clean else he would have kept quiet when Nivi gave false excuse... He too wanted everything to be out in the open.
And viren had come back with the intention of closing the chapter else he would not have revealed everything the way he did. He wanted to be thrown out and prove it to Nivi that whatever he said actually can happen.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011-yati-xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

[/QUOTE]
hey Sneha hu r uHugi agree KS thinks Viren is not a good person n he doesn't believe him at all  
[/QUOTE]

Hey Pinky Hug there are many characters in this show who are very rigid. And KS is one of them.....

VirMan_ArShi-yati-

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Hey Pinky Hug there are many characters in this show who are very rigid. And KS is one of them.....
[/QUOTE]
i am Mim not pinky lolLOLn yes KS is a very rigid character

Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index