Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha (Page 108)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Girls just a gentle reminder. Hope all of you are voting for Nivi Big smile

hmmmm....sneha i'm voting and spamming...even though i dont want to vote for other categories i just vote for nivi n sid......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Girls even i thought earlier that she should leave with Viren but think of it from her point of view na. A guys who is emitting fire from his mouth doesnot want her around and is saying that she is free from his end and his family too and that he doesnot need her. And Nivi knows that he craves for his family's love more than hers coz she anyway loves him. So she will not want Viren to be proven right and that after knowing everything BS will not understand and throw him out. I am sure she must have tried convincing BS and spoken out in front of the family but i guess Viren will be adamant on Leaving and CC /Nivi will try to stop him. meanwhile Bs would go to his room and Nivi runs to BS coz she knows Viren's life and love is centered around BS. Even after his entry they showed him always remembering BS from childhood memory. and he sent BS a book also.... So BS is very important for Viren coz he loves him and also because BS had declared him nalayak and sent out to hostel...

So Nivi stopping Viren from leaving is more important than Nivi leaving with Viren from Viren's point of view and his condition...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08lamsVirMan_ArShi

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Dont worry girls Nivi's dialogues we will get to hear tomorrow. Coz i could see her swelling inside when BS asked Viren to leave and there is no way that she will not speak out if not confront for Viren....

Yes Mahi i too expected Nivi to say something when BS called Viren nalayak coz Viren had just told her what BS used to think about him.. But dont worry better late than never.

Btw girls i am confused about Viren's expression in the precap.. Was he again in thinking mode?

Pls dont tell me they will drag this brother rivalry for some more time. ufff

And why didn;t they show divya's expressions when Viren declares that he married Nivi to make Sid suffer. The editing is seriously not good. Sometimes the actors react first and then we hear the voice of some1... Like Nivi reacted first and then came voice of BS....

Anyways really dont know what to say about the episode apart from the fact that again KinHa's brilliant acting..

One thing i observed about Abhi's acting is he uses a lot of eyebrow movement, hand jerks, fast walking while enacting a scene so it looks like acting and not natural.. I hope somebody tells him about it..

I wanted her to say something but seriously, she just became the same teary eyed and quiet Nivi that we used to see before but now she just stood there quiet and listening and it bothered me!!! I was like damn it, Nivedita, speak up for your husband! You know that he is so bothered by what Bhupat has said and done to him so it's damn time you try to make him feel better and show that the Soods are wrong but nothing is wrong with Viren but he's been victimized !!!

I didn't see the full precap so if anyone could send me the link...
but I think he might be thinking why does Chanchal want him to stay now? He might be thinking that she is just wanting him to stay because of her own benefits?

The brother rivalry... I don't want to see goody goody Sid again right now! I want him to try to rectify his mistakes and start by not trying to be a good big brother because that would rather annoy Viren and make Viren hate him more! 

Divya.. well whatever. She is so consumed in herself she might not even care. Her not being shown is better than her saying something stupid.

AND YES DEFINITELY!!!!
BRILLIANT ACTING BY KINHA!!! 
AMAZING!!!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafan

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by mahix3

No in the interview Sid had said that he would become protective about Nivi and I don't understand how keeping Viren and Nivi apart will help him protect Nivi? I mean I understand he worries but he is just seeming to make an attempt at ruining the marriage. I mean Sid always does the wrong stuff and says the wrong stuff. I mean it is so annoying. I really wish Sid hadn't opened his mouth or else Viren could have just gone to his room and maybe calmed down and then maybe just maybe Nivi would have been able to talk him down but Sid just escalated the situation! 

No mahi, article said "Abhishek says, "Siddharth and Nivi will now become over protective and concerned about Viren after he gives his reasons."

Yes, if sid didn't open his mouth, nivi might have calmed him down.... This sid is soo unpredictable... When we think he'll support viren, he just did opposite....

In the end it says that he will become protective of Nivi too, right? I am pretty sure that was stated in the end of the article because I remember the bold line up there was in the middle of the article but in the end it said something about him being protective of Nivi too. I'm certain or I might be mistaking it with an earlier article.

As for Sid... he is just so dumb sometimes. I expected him to listen to Nivi at least! It seems that she is the only one whose words Sid abides by but even what she asked him, he didn't listen! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuu

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by pinkparty

Originally posted by sana4kinha

i just watch the first part again.....we can see a deep pain in  viren's eyes when he compel nivi to leave from his life.....i think he afraid of love....he believed that if he open up abt his love he may lose her....and he feel guilty abt what he did to nivi.....look at his dialogue "ab ye rishte tumhare liye ek majboori nahi he aur naahi meri zaroorat.."what is that..? bt when nivi left that place viren can't control his pain....it is visible from his expression that he can't leave her....So i think he return home only for nivi...bt BS and sid ruined everything...Angry
yes Sid n BSAngry they both ruined everything n sp BS Angryhe insulted Viren again poor NivRenCry Nivi was trying 2 control d situation but she couldn't do anything 4 himCry

yes i can't understand sid's motive....some minutes before he said that i will do anything for viren..i love him so much and we need to support him.....after some time this sweet brother himself provoken viren even after promised to nivi that he never let the family to know abt viren's truth....Why he is like this..?
And then BS's turn.....how can he insult his grandchild even after he proves himselfmany times that he is good.....bt now i think for BS viren is always unwanted and useless....that's the truth.....
dear i think BS luvs Sid so much ki he can't even c Viren's painCry All of them r so rude to Viren poor VirenCry he needs their support n luv but c they r insulting him again n againAngryn i am so angry wid SidAngry he always speaks in wrong time

FrozenRain

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Sauji, I agree with you 100% about BS and JAAL. I don't BS is perfect as he think himself. He has made mistakes in past too, in case of Keshav, and he is making a grave mistake again by abandoning Viren one more time. JAAL could have saved their son if they concentrated on him rather than how to get hold of Sood property. 

Hi Ketty
thanks for seeing my view.I don't know why but dadaji was shown always skeptical about Viren's capability and in process he continues to hurt him.Give him a break,man

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafangmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by tamushi

It's all viren's parents faults for Viren's condition. they never stood up for him and were only focused on getting into BS's good books even at the cost of being separated from their only child.

Saujiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Hug
Well I hate to say it but it isn't comletely the fault of Viren's parents. Although Viren's parents are in fact wrong and they shouldn't have allowed Bhupat to send him away or at least ask what Viren did to have him so ready to send Viren away, and they never asked but just send him away without questions. 
But Bhupat was the reason behind all this. He was not understanding and he just jumped and sent him away and never listened to him or asked him or even went to see him! I mean how he can be so insensitive?

Hi Mahi, big hug to you tooHug
I know BS is major factor in this mess but JAAL take the cake in this blame game as Viren is their child and they shouldn't have allowed anyone including BS in making life-altering decisions for their child.

Shayafan

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
dear i think BS luvs Sid so much ki he can't even c Viren's painCry All of them r so rude to Viren poor VirenCry he needs their support n luv but c they r insulting him again n againAngryn i am so angry wid SidAngry he always speaks in wrong time
[/QUOTE]

ya i think viren is right...sid is always BS's laadla.....and he never gave attention to viren......And abt sid open his mouth in wrong time may be for nivi.....We know that if sid listens to someone is only nivi and when viren asked everyone to question nivi sid can't bear that...again sid forget abt his promise and provoken viren..still sid dont care abt viren..something matters for him is only nivi...if he really want to support and help viren then he has to be away from nivi.....just stay away sid...please leave nivren alone.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanVirMan_ArShianjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index