Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha (Page 107)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i just watch the first part again.....we can see a deep pain in  viren's eyes when he compel nivi to leave from his life.....i think he afraid of love....he believed that if he open up abt his love he may lose her....and he feel guilty abt what he did to nivi.....look at his dialogue "ab ye rishte tumhare liye ek majboori nahi he aur naahi meri zaroorat.."what is that..? bt when nivi left that place viren can't control his pain....it is visible from his expression that he can't leave her....So i think he return home only for nivi...bt BS and sid ruined everything...Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuulamsvids08Shayafangmann2010ashred12Sofna

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

It's all viren's parents faults for Viren's condition. they never stood up for him and were only focused on getting into BS's good books even at the cost of being separated from their only child.

Saujiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Hug
Well I hate to say it but it isn't comletely the fault of Viren's parents. Although Viren's parents are in fact wrong and they shouldn't have allowed Bhupat to send him away or at least ask what Viren did to have him so ready to send Viren away, and they never asked but just send him away without questions. 
But Bhupat was the reason behind all this. He was not understanding and he just jumped and sent him away and never listened to him or asked him or even went to see him! I mean how he can be so insensitive?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010FrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
gud observation sneha n sana....
thanx a lot 4 dat explanation ketty....i can sleep in peace now...

sid'll never change n bs'll never learn....

my mind is so blank now....
i'm so confused with viren's expressions n thinking....
now i dont want to think abt possibilites of tmrw's scenes....
better take leave now....
c u all later...tc dears...
gud nite...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuuvids08Shayafangmann2010FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hi girls ...somehow all my expectations have fallen down one by one and disappointment has set in

a) I expected that somehow Nivi and Viren would come in together but Nivi just left him standing there ...thats something I did not expect of her

b) Sid - he is brainless , I mean seriously after Nivi's explanation how can u burst out like that ...

c) And DS I have no words ... I guess some grandparents only know how to shout and scream and think that just being strict will rectify the kid .

d) And I expected Nivi to stand by Viren and not plead to DS ..I want her to leave with Viren , please CTs show this . He really needs her and only she understands him ..not CC and please not Sid

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuutamushiShayafangmann2010VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainanjaani07ashred12

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

i just watch the first part again.....we can see a deep pain in  viren's eyes when he compel nivi to leave from his life.....i think he afraid of love....he believed that if he open up abt his love he may lose her....and he feel guilty abt what he did to nivi.....look at his dialogue "ab ye rishte tumhare liye ek majboori nahi he aur naahi meri zaroorat.."what is that..? bt when nivi left that place viren can't control his pain....it is visible from his expression that he can't leave her....So i think he return home only for nivi...bt BS and sid ruined everything...Angry
yes Sid n BSAngry they both ruined everything n sp BS Angryhe insulted Viren again poor NivRenCry Nivi was trying 2 control d situation but she couldn't do anything 4 himCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuuShayafanashred12FrozenRain

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Originally posted by sana4kinha

@bold-i just hope dats d case, sana....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by nirjuu

I'm really angry at sid and BS today.... Y is DS insulting him so much? I can't understand.... And y sid needed to provoke viren when he returned home.... He was saying something else to nivi, like supporting him etc... Then y the hell did he do so.... I really hate them both.... Poor viren.... Cry

When Sid screamed "rukkho Viren" and was saying that if Nivi is lying, than you tell us the truth.. I WANTED TO DIE! I was like Siddarth Sood.. you always open your mouth at the wrong time! Viren had come home and you should have just let him go to his room and cool down but NOO! Sid had to say something!! I am just so angry. Like someone tell me... why say anything when Nivi said to keep everything between the three of them when they were in the bedroom and then she even shook her head when Sid started talking but Sid never knows when not talk and when he does talk, he doesn't know when to stop !!!!!!

Yes, i felt like he was using the situation.... Does sid really envied viren? He want to get rid of viren from nivi's life? I can't find another explanation for his such behavior....
If he didn't open his big mouth, viren won't be insulted this much by BS.... Even nivi was shocked by his behavior.... I really wanted to scream at him 4 that.... Angry
In the interview it was said that Sid will b over protective about viren.... I never knew this was how he gonna protect viren.....

No in the interview Sid had said that he would become protective about Nivi and I don't understand how keeping Viren and Nivi apart will help him protect Nivi? I mean I understand he worries but he is just seeming to make an attempt at ruining the marriage. I mean Sid always does the wrong stuff and says the wrong stuff. I mean it is so annoying. I really wish Sid hadn't opened his mouth or else Viren could have just gone to his room and maybe calmed down and then maybe just maybe Nivi would have been able to talk him down but Sid just escalated the situation! 

nirjuulamsashred12FrozenRain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Didiiiiiii!!!!! *hugs* You were barely talking last night on the phone. I still haven't gotten used to your voice.. boohoo. Anyways.. I was the most disappointed in Nivedita because when Bhupat had called her husband "naalayaak" I expected her to tell him that her husband is NOT naalayaak and that Viren hasn't done anything wrong (even though it's a lie) and tell them that Viren has just been away from this family for so long and that he doesn't feel loved and how can he when his past has been lived alone! I really wish Nivi has blasted them (in a respectful way) but just put them on the spot!! And oh God, don't get me started about Sid. He is just so horrible at times. Always unwilling to accept his mistakes and I want the family to see they were wrong. I was like tearing up when Viren asked his mom why are you asking me this now and she was like because I am your mother.. I saw pain and anger in his eyes right there. 
Hi Mahi *hugs*, I always that way on phone dear, i like to listen more than I like to talk, but when talk I do non stop too. LOL Anyways I also wanted Nivi to show some of her trade mark anger at BS today, but CTs again disappointed us. And we don't talk about Sid right now it will better for our health. I still can't get over how BS was behaving, he still couldn't see what wrong had happen with Viren, that guy is blind, not only by eyes but he has closed his heart too, otherwise anyone can see pain and hurt in Viren's eyes and his voice. 

nirjuulamsShayafanFrozenRain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index