Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
part2-
bs says how can u 4give him so easily?
bs says i'm sorry 4 wat he did. nivi says u r not at fault.
watever he did, we r responsible at some point.
nivi tries to convince bs abt giving emo support to viren.
cc says we never got our right but i was happy wen i sees u. if u leave us, wat'll we do n cries again.
nivi says viren is not bad, he has goodness in him i'll bring it out. just give me 1 month. bs says he has gone very far, he wont change. but nivi is sure she can change him. bs agrees.
viren agrees to cc but says condition dat he'll do watever he wants n no1 shud stop him. cc agrees n hugs him. viren has a serious
face.

comingup-cc says to jw she'll give viren his right.

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Ashly Ketty, Asma, nami, Shanti. how r u girls. Super excited right? First the nomination and then the segment. Ah one of the happiest day of my life ðŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sneha, yes great day. Hope the condition is not to send Nivi away
Peace67 thumbnail
Oh good, was afraid he would want Nivi sent away. Do what he wants, wonder whats in his mind Edited by slmu - 13 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That condition is ok right?!! And Nivi has 1 month?! Oh my I'm having a heart attack at work!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now we have to see CC scheming furiously and Viren's tantrums. Don't know what he is up to. Didn't CT have better idea than this? 
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I am little tensed.....viren is not in that state where they shoul agree to let himdo what he wishes.... Nivi u have ur work cut out for u....hmmmm 1 month!!!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope he doesnt do anything drastic. great to see Nivi taking initiative to help heal Viren. Edited by namita_murti - 13 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey they have already uploaded the videos!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part3-
dadi comes to sleeping yash who is inside blanket. speaks abt talking to nivi.she thinks he is asleep n leaves but only pillows r only there in real.
pt says something is wrong in koti today to hl. he says its abt nivi. hl lose interest in talk.
pt scolds her abt thinking 4 nivi wen she discourages it.
cc guilty talk to jw abt viren. jw consoles her. she says she'll get him his rights.
nivi praying in mandir to give strength to keep her promise to bs.
dadi phones her. she gives her some gud advice on taking care of family n fighting obstacles.
nivi thanx God 4 dis sign.

precap-VIREN IS DETERMINED TO SELF-DESTRUCTION
viren drives car at nite at fast speed.nivi asks to reduce speed but he is sarcastic n increases again with wicked smile. car is nearing another car straight n nivi screams "viren".

so viren is scheming again???? to make nivi hate him???????
Peace67 thumbnail
Thanks Ashly, for the live updates.

Nivi has her work cut out for her. Wonder whether CC and Nivi's intentions will make them clash at some point.