56th FILMFARE AWARDS 2011 Video Links - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a lot for sharing.

I liked the show, loved Ranbir and Imran; Ranbir did a brilliant job, Imran is a little shy by nature, it seems, but he also did well.

Sonakshi Sinha SO CANNOT dance. Her performance was boring, movement not swift and the moves not neat at all.

Originally posted by infinity_9000

That was the SRK-Madhuri performance? Ugh, I had so many expectations from it, but that wasn't good at all, I didn't like it :( I wasn't happy how they had all SRK's recent songs, and Madhuri looked out of place for them. Secondly, why didn't Madhuri dance? She was hardly do anything. It was more like a skit type act. SRK looks really old. It just didn't work.
*goes back to watching DTPH songs on YT*

Hey, I love your siggy and also the shair on it.

Actually when I saw the promo of it, I thought it'd be great and I also expected more chemistry; I'd say the performance was all right but not great. I agree though that they shouldn't have taken SRK's recent songs.

Sony's editing SUCKS. They always screw it up in the US. They're repeating the first part.  Knowing them, they'll just forget about the 2nd part and go straight to the 3rd one.

But so far, I like the awards...I also like seeing Kajol in the audience..I love how she looks like she's genuinely having the time of her life instead of the perfect smiles and fake clapping..
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
 I didnt like any ones performance.. even Sonaskhi was a disappointment , shes a pretty girl but cant dance. Anushka and Ranveers perf. was also kinda messed and the choreography sucked . RK&IK were a total bore 🤢 from the beginning to the end , none of thr imitations were funny i couldnt even force a laugh ! RK seemed too excited and was yelling most of the  times lol. Also PC couldn't even do justice to Madz songs maybe she should stick to her own songs next time or ASH couldve done a better job. Edited by mz.gigglez - 13 years ago
This was okay i guess. Imran was cute but ranbir completely overshadowed lol. He was HILARIOUS as aish =P AB's one i buy that but madhuri getting award for being in film industry for 25 years was really random. I liked anushka-ranveer, priyanka's performances. I was really looking forward to madz-srk one but thanks to sony's genius editing they completely ruined it for me. I couldn't even hear the songs, all i could hear was clapping
Thanks for sharing. Imran & Ranbir made an amazing duo, thoroughly enjoyed their anchoring. For a change it was nice to see some new concepts coming up. Else was way too pissed with SRK & his stereotypical cheesy comments & anchoring style in few recent award functions 🤢

Coming on to performances, I was really expecting a good display by SRK-Madhuri but I'm sorry to say it was extremely disappointing. The whole act from the beginning till the end was messed up. Wonder why did they choose to perform on the songs from random SRK movies? They could have very well performed in songs from the movies which they did together.

SRK was really bad this time, he was overacting throughout. Running and jumping around Madhuri doing a Dumbledore while she kept moving too & fro. Madhuri hardly had anything to do. They both were looking kinda old and SRK's getup didn't help either.

Kareena's performance was commendable, but all in all there weren't any appealing performances. Imaran & Ranbir's anchoring turned out to be the main attraction for sure but otherwise the whole ceremony was very dull.

Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 13 years ago
i watched some of the highlights🤣 they are NOTHING BUT JOKE!!!🤣
oh and imran was trying to perfect his diction and Ranbir was way over the top with shouting and screaming!! ZCA were MUCH MUCH better..atleast we could have many laughs but here looks like we need aspirin😆 God bless who watched it on tv and have to bear the advertisements🤣
madhuri overacted in the performance
I've just fallen in love all over again........RK....😍