India-Forums

Presence of JAYKUMAR Nair felt (Page 4)

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayjasjoeNoor_Ul_Ain

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padma55

The points to note with this years compitition are:

1. New Masters who were not capable to counter Geeta's tactic's.
2. Age group not that ripe for romantic themes.
3. Perseption difficiency with couples that every girl has to act
     to seduce rather dance oriented. We can see identical moves
     by girls jumping on boys in every dance. Althernate themes
     prooved to be better than romantic themes.
4. Propeganda with Dharmesh's involvement continued by Jay's.
5. Baised judging.
6. Dada trying to impresss that he is running show where as he is
    just a accompanied baggage.
7. Jay and Swetha acting on their own rather as a pair.
8. Too much of personal references and cat calls rather upholding dignity.

Tongue Age group not ripe for romantic themes? We saw romantic themes every week in DID 1 and DID 2 and the girls and the boys weren't exactly conservatively dressed in DID 1 and DID 2 either.........In DID 1 we had Salman bearing his chest in pretty much every episode.......We had Amar bearing his chest in pretty much everry episode of DID 2..........Alisha, Shakti, Vrushali, Kruti, Binny etc weren't exactly covered up from head to toe in DID 1 and DID 2 as well.........Tongue The girls were jumping on boys and boys jumping on girls every week in DID 1 and DID 2 as well........as far as the judges go, I think  the results speak for themselves in that department.........the two judges who you say "stood up" to Geeta Ma aren't exactly shining in other shows.........Big smile Dada runs this show with the same dignity that he ran DID 1 and DID 2 with.......Tongue As far as propaganda and predetermined winners, if you think that Salman didin't win fair and square and that the results were fixed and that Shakti didn't win fair and square and the results were fixed then that's up to you.......But I feel the winners of previous seasons won fair and square and the winners of this season will win fair and square as well.......Big smile On a side note it's interesting how you were praising CDD on the forum considering you have such a problem with girls jumping on boys and vice versa......Big smile I guess having an item girl like Malika Sherwat as a judge on a dance show is perfectly fine, because we all know how conservative Malika Sheravat is......Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

[QUOTE=Padma55]

The points to note with this years compitition are:

1. New Masters who were not capable to counter Geeta's tactic's.
2. Age group not that ripe for romantic themes.
3. Perseption difficiency with couples that every girl has to act
     to seduce rather dance oriented. We can see identical moves
     by girls jumping on boys in every dance. Althernate themes
     prooved to be better than romantic themes.
4. Propeganda with Dharmesh's involvement continued by Jay's.
5. Baised judging.
6. Dada trying to impresss that he is running show where as he is
    just a accompanied baggage.
7. Jay and Swetha acting on their own rather as a pair.
8. Too much of personal references and cat calls rather upholding dignity.

Tongue Age group not ripe for romantic themes? We saw romantic themes every week in DID 1 and DID 2 and the girls and the boys weren't exactly conservatively dressed in DID 1 and DID 2 either.........In DID 1 we had Salman bearing his chest in pretty much every episode.......We had Amar bearing his chest in pretty much everry episode of DID 2..........Alisha, Shakti, Vrushali, Kruti, Binny etc weren't exactly covered up from head to toe in DID 1 and DID 2 as well.........Tongue The girls were jumping on boys and boys jumping on girls every week in DID 1 and DID 2 as well........as far as the judges go, I think  the results speak for themselves in that department.........the two judges who you say "stood up" to Geeta Ma aren't exactly shining in other shows.........Big smile Dada runs this show with the same dignity that he ran DID 1 and DID 2 with.......Tongue As far as propaganda and predetermined winners, if you think that Salman didin't win fair and square and that the results were fixed and that Shakti didn't win fair and square and the results were fixed then that's up to you.......But I feel the winners of previous seasons won fair and square and the winners of this season will win fair and square as well.......Big smile On a side note it's interesting how you were praising CDD on the forum considering you have such a problem with girls jumping on boys and vice versa......Big smile I guess having an item girl like Malika Sherwat as a judge on a dance show is perfectly fine, because we all know how conservative Malika Sheravat is......Big smile

I agree with you ankit.The real reason is that some people are not able to digest the fact that DID doubles is doing well without their favourite mentors.And vulgar acts come on.What would you call Terrence's act in season 1 for Vrushali and Jai when they danced on Hai rama.That must be extremely vulgar then according to the standards of the members here

PS In my opinion none of the acts ever performed in DID have been vulgar.They have all been an expression of art
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
And if some members feel that DID Doubles is not upto their high standards then they should just stop watching it.I mean why be in the forum of a show you dont even like.I dont think forums are meant to bash the show that the forum is about.Dont like the show dont watch it and but at least try to not bash the show on its own forum.

Edited by Prud123 - 08 February 2011 at 7:33am
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by Prud123

And if some members feel that DID Doubles is not upto their high standards then they should just stop watching it.I mean why be in the forum of a show you dont even like.I dont think forums are meant to bash the show that the forum is about.Dont like the show dont watch it and but at least try to not bash the show on its own forum.
You can not say us what to watch and what not, what to say and what not. You stick to your opinion and go ahead. Kisi ke baap ka forums nahin hai, all members are entitled to give opinion. If you dont like the comment then ignore it but can not give lecture to other. Read the IF rule, in general read the forum rules too.

Tongue Why are you telling him what to do and what not to do? That's a MOD"s job........If you are gonna lecture others on forum rules, shouldn't you be following the rules as well? Tongue
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

[QUOTE=Prud123]And if some members feel that DID Doubles is not upto their high standards then they should just stop watching it.I mean why be in the forum of a show you dont even like.I dont think forums are meant to bash the show that the forum is about.Dont like the show dont watch it and but at least try to not bash the show on its own forum.

You can not say us what to watch and what not, what to say and what not. You stick to your opinion and go ahead. Kisi ke baap ka forums nahin hai, all members are entitled to give opinion. If you dont like the comment then ignore it but can not give lecture to other. Read the IF rule, in general read the forum rules too.

Well i am not telling you what to do but merely stating the logical thing.For example if i dont like CDC or JDJ i wont go to its forum and start bashing the show.Its just very illogical.Forums are supposed to be place where members can discuss about their favourite shows not bash the show.But maybe that definition is a little different for you.And yes i have read the rules and no where have i read that you can bash the show in its own forum merely because its an illogical thing to do.But you are welcome to continue to do so and may be read the rules yourself.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index