Celebrity Fan Clubs

Do Pal - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 96)

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by esha143

Well can we blame the TV industry for shirtless scenes of male leads since it was a tradition started by the BWood celebrities....as long as I remember by the great Salman Khan....but we should be thankful that at least TV isn't yet following the trend of female skin show like BW....otherwise it will be really difficult for us to sit infront of TV with all the family.....But I think it's not going to be long before this also starts on TV...only I wish it takes as long as it wants to come to TV....

Yeh but i don't think they'll do it in the early time shows

probably in the late night shows but seeing the rate nowadays, things are censored for no reason since kids know so much then we knew at that age 

Its sad

There are no late night shows on Star one..only repeat telecasts of the shows taht have been aired earlier in the evening....but yeah Kids now-a-days knows much more than what we know when at their age....its really sad in one way as it can influence them in a wrong way....but the times are heading for a worse state tahn now...so we will have to see much more than what we are seeing now among the younger generationUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

shiropa Goldie
shiropa
shiropa

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
hello guys

sab tv is uploading lrl again in their youtube channel.
watch and leave comments they may upload more

i know di has uploaded most but quality of these is very good purane yyadain tazza ho gayeBig smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kv87TLEP_o&feature=player_profilepage

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kads_8302awaazilicioussuhana.dixitesha143Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Well can we blame the TV industry for shirtless scenes of male leads since it was a tradition started by the BWood celebrities....as long as I remember by the great Salman Khan....but we should be thankful that at least TV isn't yet following the trend of female skin show like BW....otherwise it will be really difficult for us to sit infront of TV with all the family.....But I think it's not going to be long before this also starts on TV...only I wish it takes as long as it wants to come to TV....

I wouldn't mind skin show in fiction on TV as I am sick and tired of saree and salwer donning heroines!!!!!

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

There are no late night shows on Star one..only repeat telecasts of the shows taht have been aired earlier in the evening....but yeah Kids now-a-days knows much more than what we know when at their age....its really sad in one way as it can influence them in a wrong way....but the times are heading for a worse state tahn now...so we will have to see much more than what we are seeing now among the younger generationUnhappy

Actually kids nowadays neither watch the stupid Star One shows nor saas-bahu soaps!!!!!Dead

Fiction on TV is so boring that they watch MTV Roadies and Splitsville!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Shiropa can you upload the first episode of BT with Sheena's grand entry and all??

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Actually kids nowadays neither watch the stupid Star One shows nor saas-bahu soaps!!!!!Dead

Fiction on TV is so boring that they watch MTV Roadies and Splitsville!!!!!

If that is so...it surely explains where do they get so much of knowledge on all the things under the sun, which we don't LOL

Mahak Sinha

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

I c then I guess the normal shows they show has gone up to such extent where they think its normal for those ages.

The world is changing and not necessarily for the gud

Mahak Sinha

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

I wouldn't mind skin show in fiction on TV as I am sick and tired of saree and salwer donning heroines!!!!!

It doesn't look bad when it is necessary but just for the time pass it looks rather stupid 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143Mahak Sinha

Go to top