MN ff:'Kya Yahi He Pyaar?' part 16 pg 73 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
                                               PART 4

While she was heading for her class, in taxi she just recalled the scene that just happened sometime ago and that weirdest expression on mayanks face...
as she remembered that expression she just started laughing 😆,that time she received a msg from mayank: SORRY...actually mom ne kaha ki taxi me kyu jaa rahe ho humare saath car me chal..and i cant say her no thats why i didnt came with you..m really sorry tumhe meri wajah se wait karna pada...tum gussa toh nahi ho na???
Nupur was a bit angry but after reading his msg and the reason her anger fainted and she replied back:
Its OK hota he..m not angry..waise bhi family comes first, then friends...and you could have messeged me there was  no need to give that expression....

he again replied:THANKS u r so understanding...anyways we will meet sometime else...
Nupur read that msg and she didnt replied it as she was already getting late for classes...
In car,,while mayank was messaging nupur samrat saw that and asked him who he was messaging...Mayank just  got scared for a second and told that he was just messaging a friend...

Samrat replied:OH ..achha..toh yeh bata woh ladi kaun thi jo tujhe dekh rahi thi taxi stand ke pass
khade rehkar aur woh tujhe HI bhi karne wali thi par tune shayad kuch kaha usse toh usne apna haath nicche rakh diya..BOL kaun thi who..he asked teasing him...
Mayank:Kaun bro..mujhe koi ladki nahi dekh rahi thi..tum bhi naa, kuch bhi sochte rehte ho.aur jaruri thodi na he ki woh mujhe hi HI keh rahi thi tum bhi toh mere pichhe the woh tumhe bhi toh HI kar sakti he...
Samrat:abbe..mujhe beech mein kyu fassa raha he...woh mujhe nahi dekh rahi thi..Chal abh chup chap beth...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In tuition also she did the same things as she always did like studying,enjoying with frnds and after tuition it was time to hangout ..
She with all her frnds went to panipuri center..(she really loved panipuri..)Gunjan was going to come to classes after some weeks so she had to come all alone...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After returning home,,,she went to fresh up and that time there was a gud night message of mayank..her mother saw it and asked her who he was???
Nupur came out of washroom and answered:Mumma...aapko pata he na woh mayur jo hamare saath kuttchh chala tha..uska msg he...kuch din pehle hum fb par mile..
mein toh aapko batane hi bhul gayi...

mom:oh thik he mein toh woh mayur...sweet boy... chal aise hi puch rahi thi..koi baat nahi...chal dinner ke liye...

After dinner she was chatting with gunjan on mobile...Gunjan seemed to be very much happy...

She asked her:kya hua aaj badi kuch lag rahi he?
Gunjan:hmm baat toh kuch special he par mobile par nahi bata sakti,,kal college mein batati hu...chal bye...So jaa..GUD NIGHT..SWEET DREAMS...
NUPUR:GUD NITE..SWEET DREAMS..KAL JALDI AA JANA COLLEGE MEIN...
 and she went to sleep...

Next day in college when nupur and gunjan met they both went to girls room and there they had a talk:
nupur:chal bata,,kya hua..kal itni khush kyu thi?
gunjan:haan woh,woh..actually....
nupur:gunjan beta...kal nahi aaj hi batana he...samjhi aaj hi...jaldi bata...
gunjan:batati hu....woh kya he na...actually mujhe mujheeeee (the bell rings and she stops )
nupur:mat bata jaa...jaldi chal class mein baadme batana...Ek baat bolne ko koi itna time lagata he kya???
THEY BOTH WENT TO ATTEND THEIR CLASS....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she returned home she saw that her mom was sitting in her room and when she went there she was shocked to see her mom crying..She went near her mom and asked wat happened...
mom:kuch nahi....bas aise hi....(she said this by wiping her tears)
nupur:mom,,sach sach batao dadima ke saath jhagda hua kya?
her mom kept silent and she understood that they had a quarrel..

nupur:mujhe sach sach batao kya hua???
her mom told her everything that there was a misunderstanding between her and grandma and she as usual she starting giving bad words to her family members....
Nupur too started crying..she was feeling bad for her mom..her mom always used to listen to her grandma and in return she got nothing except pain...this was now everydays matter...
And this was the only reason why she hated her grandma....
Nupur:(crying)kyu mom hamare saath hi aisa kyu hota he???kyu hum ladkiyon ko ye sab bardaash karna padta he??kya saari saase aisi hi hoti he???batao mom...  agar aisa hi he toh please  aap mere liye aisi saans mat dhundna...aisi saas hone se achha he saas  ho hi na...please maa agar mere haaton me hota toh me shaadi hi nahi karti
par me jaanti hu mujhe shaadi karni hi padega..toh please aap mere liye aisi saas mat dekhna...
Her mom wiped her tears and hugged her...she said;'mere saath jo hua he woh mein tere saath hone nahi dungi...tu mujhpar bharosa rakh'
aur chal khaana khaa le....

At night after completing dinner nupur went to her room....Suddenly she started to cry....
there was something that she couldnt understand what was  making her cry....
most of the time it happened with her...she suddenly started crying...and was wondering how would be her future...
and at that time mayanks msg came:hi miss n....wats up???
she was not feeling like replying him but she replied...
nupur:kuch nahi bas aise hi... thoda sir dard ho raha he....(ofcourse after crying so much her head was paining)
After replying to mayank,he suddenly called her and she receieved his call.

mayank:hey kya hua?tum thik toh ho na?aise kaise sir dukh raha he?medicine li kya?
nupur :hey hey wait sirf sir hi dukh raha he aur woh bhi zyaada nahi...me thik ho jaungi thodi der mein.. par tumne mujhe aise suddenly phone kyu kiya?
mayank:woh aisi hi..tumne kaha ki tumhara sir dard ho raha he isliye darr gaya tha...
nupur:ab isme darne ki kya baat he???
mayank:kuch nahi tum nahi samjhogi...
and for some time they talked to each other...knowing each other..
nupur was feeling better while she was talking to mayank..
mayank:chalo ab tum aaram karo...so jaao..kal subah tak sir accha ho jaayega..
nupur:haan shaayad...
mayank:ok bye...gud night...sweet dreams...
nupur:bye...and she disconnected the call..
After disconnecting the call she was actually feeling better and her head had stopped paining a bit..
She said her prayers and went to sleep.....

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF U LIKED THE PART...😉
Edited by khushisati - 13 years ago
SORRY guys i was quite busy this days so didnt update....but this update a bit long...i think.....

Hey Khushi
it was a beautiful update dear
fantastic
so mayank said sorry to NUPS
poor maynk - he dint meet with nups due to his family member- better luck next time.LOL

so sam was teasing mayank and mayank was too smart - he was teasing him too- ulta chor kotoal ko daante.lol

i felt sad for nups- But thanx GOD mayu make her feeling better.
lovely update khushi
wonderful
keep it up

Originally posted by -Faria-

Hey Khushi
it was a beautiful update dear
fantastic
so mayank said sorry to NUPS
poor maynk - he dint meet with nups due to his family member- better luck next time.LOL

so sam was teasing mayank and mayank was too smart - he was teasing him too- ulta chor kotoal ko daante.lol

i felt sad for nups- But thanx GOD mayu make her feeling better.
lovely update khushi
wonderful
keep it up

thnx dear...😛
nice update dear....................
Hy khushbu
it's fantastic dear i loved it. I love fon convo where nupur said "tumne achanak fon kyu kiya"
mayank-"tumhare sir m dard tha to muje dar laga"
nupur-"isme darne ki kya baat h"
mayank-"tum nai smjhogi"
bichara mayank hamari nupur kitni nadaan h.
Nice ff khushbu gudgoing.
Nd don't forget this plz next update soon.
Originally posted by Tasneem_ARTI

Hy khushbu
it's fantastic dear i loved it. I love fon convo where nupur said "tumne achanak fon kyu kiya"
mayank-"tumhare sir m dard tha to muje dar laga"
nupur-"isme darne ki kya baat h"
mayank-"tum nai smjhogi"
bichara mayank hamari nupur kitni nadaan h.
Nice ff khushbu gudgoing.
Nd don't forget this plz next update soon.
aww thnx yasmin 🤗...inshalla will surely update soon....
Finally u updated khushi..
really nice
and the best thing of ur ff is, it is very much related to real life..
and Nupur kya nai smjhe gi😉
thnx for the pm
update soon, in this week ok na
Amaizng one...dear luved it...feeling bad 4 nup'z n her mom...y is her gradma beahving lik dis...😡luved mayur phone conversation....!!!!😍