Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyeshaRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aur guddi mujhe bajaj bht passand th  per first lead nahi th per first lead se bhi bar kar th mere le  liken  RR ko indian telly awards popoular  best actor ka award  nahi milta th mujhe bht duk hota th tab  per DM chracher per RR ko indian  telly awards 2009  best popoular actor  award mila jis ki bth tu kar rahi hai woh only yeh th star plus per kon sa sachracher Stylish tu woh hai hi bajaj aur koi ho bhi nahi sakta aur aagr bandini bhi star plus per lagta tu kzk ki thra hi popoul aur hota jab itne low channel per bandini lgaaur pher bhi DM  ke role mai RR ne2009 mai all award win kye best actor ke RR  ki chemistry her ek ke sath best hoti    hai  chayee woh  jhalak dikla ja dance show mai nokal ke sath bhi minblowing thi RR hai hi best
Edited by ayeshakd - 13 years ago
AyeshaRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Fazy  RR  perfectly portrayed each and every character he was given and brought to life bajaj dm mihir etc
There is no comparison between good acting and doing reality shows for purely monetary gains
IF POPULARITY AND RANKINGS ARE IRRELEVANT.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ayeshakd

aur guddi mujhe bajaj bht passand hai per first lead nahi th is le RR ko telly award best actor ka nahi milta th mujhe bht duk hota th tab  per DM chracher per RR ko indian  telly awards 2009  best popoular actor  award mila jis ki bth tu kar rahi hai woh only yeh th star plus per kon sa sachracher Stylish tu woh hai hi bajaj aur koi ho bhi nahi sakta aur aagr bandini bhi star plus per lagta tu kzk ki thra hi popoul aur hota jab itne low channel per bandini lgaaur pher bhi DM  ke role mai RR ne2009 mai all award win kye best actor ke RR  ki chemistry her ek ke sath best hoti    hai  chayee woh  jhalak dikla ja dance show mai nokal ke sath bhi minblowing thi RR hai hi best

Arre noooooooooooooooooooooo NICOLE SUCKS🤢🤢🤢🤢 Oh man I was SO happy RR was never comfy with Nicole🤢🤢🤢🤢 Suchan ugly girl she is for real 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Anyways..

Well I dont think if Bandini had come on SP, it would be as popular as the K-shows😛 Because Bandini lost the No.1 position in its own channel .. How could it beat the other big shows in Star Plus? But yes, it would be more popular for sure😳 DM is the first show of RR as a lead.. But Rishabh Bajaj and Mihir had more moments than any DM, because those shows ran for long 7 yrs😕.. Good or bad 😕 So for RB and MVians, we got more of RR as those chars.. 😛.. Lead or no lead.. SanRaj is not even in the league with those shows hun if we talk abt all-time-magical-couples-of-all-channels😃..

No worries.. RR's the best anyways😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshakd

Fazy  RR  perfectly portrayed each and every character he was given and brought to life bajaj dm mihir etc
There is no comparison between good acting and doing reality shows for purely monetary gains
IF POPULARITY AND RANKINGS ARE IRRELEVANT.

I dont agree😉.. Reality shows are not just for monetary gains.. It's a part of them😛.. Singing, dancing and laughter shows are better than ANY daily soap/saga ( boring😡 ) .. And besides being an actor, they might have many other talents as well.. Those are the medium to polish those skills 😉
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
The other jodi that I like as equally to PRB or maybe a bit less is Sujal(Rajeev)-Kashish. 😍
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

The other jodi that I like as equally to PRB or maybe a bit less is Sujal(Rajeev)-Kashish. 😍

I dont like Kashish how could she even think that Sujal killed her Piyush gawddamnit😡
Fazzzz thumbnail
AMV was one reality show that I loved and never watched it for the contestants but for Shonit. Their dances, their tiffs etc. 
Fazzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I dont like Kashish how could she even think that Sujal killed her Piyush gawddamnit😡

I entirely agree with u Guddi, how could she. 😡
prerna4rishav thumbnail
AMV and also Yeh Hai Jalwa again both for ShOnit😳😳 RR came 3rd and Mamji 4th how perfect😳😳 MFEO😳😆

Acha I know😡 That was the day I stopped liking her😡 No not that.. It was the day when Piyush told Sujal that they had C-night 😡 I hated Kashish😡😡😡😡
Fazzzz thumbnail
Technically in YHJ RR came 2nd, coz Hussain got out and then came back in then came 2nd. Liked AMV more than YHJ coz AMV they were both judges and not competing against each other. Also love the video of when Shweta calls Ronit a flirt. Its so cute the way Ronit has no answer. 😆

Yeah I too stopped liking her then and Piyush just P'd me off. Who goes and tells their friend(one time BF) about the married life. 😡🤢I agreed with Sujal it was all sympathy coz Suajl made Piyush cry. 😆
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago