16th Feb. Update here

Khushalay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

anurag is talkign to shravan & bajaj to sneha...bajaj tells sneha that i too love your mom very much. after that they both disconnects the phone & one by one gets out of the reception room...none of them sees another.

kasak & tanisha are standing in the college lobby with the wall & when they see shravan coming they starts laughing, shravan gets irritated & wonders why they are laughing, so they both gets away from the wall & we are shown a poster of vivan & shravan's boxing match on the wall, shravan gets upset & stands there with the wall, some other students come & tells shravan abt some other guy who once did a match with vivan & gets killed, they tells him that vivan has got training for london school of martial arts.

anurag enters the basu house where he asks abt shravan & finds out that shravan is in the gym, he goes to the gym where shravan is exercising, anurag gets shocked & with a smile on his face he asks shravan that whats going on, sharavn tells him that tomorrow is his boxinf match with vivan, who is a trainee of london school of martial arts, shravan tells him that uncle onlu you can help me if you want to...& anurag disagrees & then a close up of anurag is shown where he has a worried look on his face.

anurag is somewhere in the office talking on his phone, he comes out of that office & at the parking he sees kamolika, she is sitting in her car. anurag runs after her & then takes a taxi & chases her when suddenley he faces a red signal, after some time we have a green signal & then car run after kamolika's. but bad luck he faces a traffic jam, he comes out of the car & rushes to one car but kamolika is not there, then he ends at the airport where he finds out that kamolika's flight flew just to singapore.

Shravan & vivan is having a match where shravan kicks vivan in the center of his legs & he fells down & shravan wins the match, the girls & shravan makes faces to each other. then vivan comes, shravan says sorry to him & vivan invites him to the party at his house.

anurag is wandering in his lawn rmissing his "prem" & his son prem too where subroto comes & sympathizes him that i'll find kamolika & prem but you don't worry, anurags takes promise from subroto that he won't tell abt kamolika to the other basus.

then anurag comes into the room, takes out prem's photo & talks to him taht i know u'll be very handsome bcoz u r anurag basu's son.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xenubia thumbnail

Thanx for the GREAT update!!!! Pls keep udpating it on regular basis.. We all Appreciate and acknowledge  the tremendous amount of effort u take...

Regds

XeN

Khushalay thumbnail
thanX Xenubia for appreciating my efforts & yeah i'm trying to update on regular basis, u just keep reading but i want to know from other members that is it really needed i mean the updates, if yes then i'll do it on regular basis but just i want to know...
rouble thumbnail
thanks for the update Khushalay!
kripawgr thumbnail

thanks a lot khushalay for the update

after a long i read kasautis update

that was great

guys comeon up and apprecaite the efforts

Khushalay thumbnail
thanX alot k-fan for ur appreciation. i'll do it regularly if i got the response but till now nobody replied whether they want the updates on the regular basis.
kripawgr thumbnail

yeah hold on khushalay

they will ...may be some opfthem may be offline today

Ibad thumbnail
Thanks for the updats...........
As u have started it now so u will get  good responce but if u will continue it on regular basis.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hiya kushalay😊,
just wanted to tell u how much your efforts into updating kzk r respected............by me!!!!
hats off to u buddy!
and yes.................plz continue this on a regular basis!
thanx so much-
ronitfan😃