India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

16th Feb. Update here

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged

anurag is talkign to shravan & bajaj to sneha...bajaj tells sneha that i too love your mom very much. after that they both disconnects the phone & one by one gets out of the reception room...none of them sees another.

kasak & tanisha are standing in the college lobby with the wall & when they see shravan coming they starts laughing, shravan gets irritated & wonders why they are laughing, so they both gets away from the wall & we are shown a poster of vivan & shravan's boxing match on the wall, shravan gets upset & stands there with the wall, some other students come & tells shravan abt some other guy who once did a match with vivan & gets killed, they tells him that vivan has got training for london school of martial arts.

anurag enters the basu house where he asks abt shravan & finds out that shravan is in the gym, he goes to the gym where shravan is exercising, anurag gets shocked & with a smile on his face he asks shravan that whats going on, sharavn tells him that tomorrow is his boxinf match with vivan, who is a trainee of london school of martial arts, shravan tells him that uncle onlu you can help me if you want to...& anurag disagrees & then a close up of anurag is shown where he has a worried look on his face.

anurag is somewhere in the office talking on his phone, he comes out of that office & at the parking he sees kamolika, she is sitting in her car. anurag runs after her & then takes a taxi & chases her when suddenley he faces a red signal, after some time we have a green signal & then car run after kamolika's. but bad luck he faces a traffic jam, he comes out of the car & rushes to one car but kamolika is not there, then he ends at the airport where he finds out that kamolika's flight flew just to singapore.

Shravan & vivan is having a match where shravan kicks vivan in the center of his legs & he fells down & shravan wins the match, the girls & shravan makes faces to each other. then vivan comes, shravan says sorry to him & vivan invites him to the party at his house.

anurag is wandering in his lawn rmissing his "prem" & his son prem too where subroto comes & sympathizes him that i'll find kamolika & prem but you don't worry, anurags takes promise from subroto that he won't tell abt kamolika to the other basus.

then anurag comes into the room, takes out prem's photo & talks to him taht i know u'll be very handsome bcoz u r anurag basu's son.

Xenubia Senior Member
Xenubia
Xenubia

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the GREAT update!!!! Pls keep udpating it on regular basis.. We all Appreciate and acknowledge  the tremendous amount of effort u take...

Regds

XeN

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
thanX Xenubia for appreciating my efforts & yeah i'm trying to update on regular basis, u just keep reading but i want to know from other members that is it really needed i mean the updates, if yes then i'll do it on regular basis but just i want to know...
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Khushalay!
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

thanks a lot khushalay for the update

after a long i read kasautis update

that was great

guys comeon up and apprecaite the efforts

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
thanX alot k-fan for ur appreciation. i'll do it regularly if i got the response but till now nobody replied whether they want the updates on the regular basis.
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

yeah hold on khushalay

they will ...may be some opfthem may be offline today

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updats...........
As u have started it now so u will get  good responce but if u will continue it on regular basis.

Go to top