OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all i just wanted to discuss Himmanshoo and how i find he is so handsome in this character. I love the bad boy look he portrays and he does it so well.
So you can feel free to describe how you feel when you see him and if you find him handsome also πŸ˜

Edited by kittykisser - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel soooo addicted to the show because of him. he is even coming in my dreams now and talking to me in guddu shukla style. about to get a heart attack.
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey kitty
Awwwwwwwesome topics yaar ( my fav) πŸ˜†
Im a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , CREZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FAN OF HIMANSHOO
JUST LUV HIM
Im watching d show just for him .....
Hes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cuteee , sooooooooooooooooooooooo handsum
I just luv d way he acts guddu
even if guddu does bad thing i just luvvvvvv him
i hate wen ppl say bad thing bout him .........
my cell was felled wid his pics but now i dont have much pics of his cuz i changed my cell n there is sum memory chip prob   πŸ˜­
I JUST LUVVVVVV HIMANSHOO ❀️ Edited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i am in,ove with himanshho and guddu shukla LOL
i think he is just awesome, very handsom, hot, cute sexy, sweet, he has every element
and the way he potrays guddu shukla is mind blowing!!!!! and not forgetting he looks very cute in that picture😍
want to give him one tight πŸ€—
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah! He's quite the hunk!

I didn't recognise him as the guywho played Sameer in Aap ki Antara!

The Guddu Shukla make-over was so good that it took a comment by someone to make me realise that he acted in AKA as well.

Even then, I had  to scratch my head for a while to recall who he played in the previous serial!

What a difference between the suave banker, Sameer and the tapori gunda Guddu!
Edited by pippa - 13 years ago
shanak.hot thumbnail
I agree even when he dies bad stuff it makes me like him even more, he's the best person to do guddu shukla!Love you himanshoo
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
too true yaar if sum1 else did all d bad stuff ill hate that preson
But wen he does any bad stufff i dont care
I like him more
D way he acts hes awwwwwwesome
Wen ever he cum on screen i just keep sayin
'' HE SOOOOO CUTE''   πŸ˜ 😳
N my siss keep on laughing they think im mad behind him
Which i am   πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All Himanshoo fans should definitely watch the YashRaj show that used to come on Sony, 'Seven' and it is NOT a copy of Heroes! πŸ˜†

the show didn't come for a 2nd season coz Indian audiences r still in love with the saas bahu shows πŸ₯± but Himmanshoo's n the rest of the team's work was awesome!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVN3VFeXzs8&playnext=1&list=PL56998743FF05CDAA[/YOUTUBE]
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shayalprasad

i feel soooo addicted to the show because of him. he is even coming in my dreams now and talking to me in guddu shukla style. about to get a heart attack.

Heart Attack??  πŸ€£ you real crack me up .

i really laugh at some the comments i read - but to tell you the truth i feel the same way all of you feel. If i watch an episode and he is not in it - i get disappointed.
I will be really sad when he changes the character and becomes a good husband etc. I think the writers should always keep the 'bad boy' element especially when he will have to deal with the evil aunts and uncles in that house.
I hope the creatives handle the story carefully now as this is the most crucial part in the show where Guddu and Runjhun will be coming together. This is the part of the show which will bring more viewers on the show. I want to see more of the 'hate-love' between them as this is what is bringing me to this show.
All in all i just want to see Guddu sizzle !!
shanak.hot thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittykisser

Heart Attack??  πŸ€£ you real crack me up .

i really laugh at some the comments i read - but to tell you the truth i feel the same way all of you feel. If i watch an episode and he is not in it - i get disappointed.
I will be really sad when he changes the character and becomes a good husband etc. I think the writers should always keep the 'bad boy' element especially when he will have to deal with the evil aunts and uncles in that house.
I hope the creatives handle the story carefully now as this is the most crucial part in the show where Guddu and Runjhun will be coming together. This is the part of the show which will bring more viewers on the show. I want to see more of the 'hate-love' between them as this is what is bringing me to this show.
All in all i just want to see Guddu sizzle !!

i love that sentence but actually i also want to see the same, or all of us here LOL....