Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

Aveeno is nice.. i use their body lotion.. Aveda products are also good..

leave in conditioner..  don't you get soapy hands every time you touch your hear..?

umm No . My hair is dry as hay when its time to wash it.  These days I have started using some olive oil mouse I found on sale at walgreens (yeah I am the lowest level of cheapskate at times)
But it has a smell that gives me a headache.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL simran ji,..my friend is asian...oriental in ur terms..and I dont think she realised he is hitting on her yet

so far he is just helping her with assignments..the dude is a genius with matlab...so maybe she just looks at him as a mentor๐Ÿ˜†

my other friend and I were third and fourth wheels ..making fun of him.

Originally posted by: anchal2

indn inn0cence: you can get rid of the '2' and call me anchal.
I am not gonna get any taller in this lifetime. sadly, I never grew taller after 5 or 6th grade๐Ÿ˜• 

I  hear you. my younger sister is taller than me, and people just assume that she's the older one. People outright refuse to believe my age when I tell them.
I literally look like a little kid...after I got a haircut.
I am always in the front when we're taking pictures.....or for anything else

Okay, Anchal! You and qwertyfied can call me Shabnam. =)

@ the bold part - OMG I can so relate! The same thing always happens with me. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: qwww

Maddy !!! me too I'm 5' 7  and my mom was freaking out too๐Ÿ˜†

All moms are alike naa.... Mine was worried if i will get a tall boy.... I am sure your mom had the same worries too...๐Ÿ˜†

My ex was 5'10 and i sent in pics to her way back and i was looking taller bcoz of my heels and she was like.... I told you not to grow taller... and see this is what happens...

anyways after few months we broke up and she was maha thrilled.... and then I met my current one who is 6+ and that was an incentive enough for me to convince her.... ๐Ÿ˜† and she was like just hold on to him....and every few months she was like just get engaged.... ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

@Deepti-I love you! You understand my hatred so well lol. Funnily, that s what I yaad about ethers most of the time too lol. During the first half of organic I went eeni meeni miney moe for the NMR questions. Luckily only 4 were on it LOL.

My family was always after me ke we want you tall, tall, tall. I told them ke if you just concentrated half of much on my other sisters woh bhi 5'9 hoti lol. I'm lucky my fiance is tall so stilettos are beyond awesome for me lol. Yayyy

Caro ji-welcome back! So did he get to hit on her or did she ignore his existence? I like the latter option, I always did that lol

tall and plump kids are the fantasy of punjabi parents.. my mom wants me to be a gol-gappa..๐Ÿ˜†
petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

i cant stand the smell of beer.. so thts out of the question..๐Ÿ˜†

meh ive smelt worse...beer is still alright fr me๐Ÿ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Oh I have to add

I love my hair as weird as it is to me

everybody loves my hair๐Ÿ˜† especially my BFF who keeps messing it up๐Ÿคฌ

Originally posted by: qwww

umm No . My hair is dry as hay when its time to wash it.  These days I have started using some olive oil mouse I found on sale at walgreens (yeah I am the lowest level of cheapskate at times)
But it has a smell that gives me a headache.

i use Dabur  olive oil on the weekends.. and it doesn't smell at all..

http://www.herbalcureindia.com/dabur/images/dabur-special-hair-oil.gif
petticoat thumbnail
my mom makes my hair oil๐Ÿ˜† from scratch

since im abroad i get proper packs of homeopathy hair oil

those are really good stuff if u have hair thinning issue...
@Caro ji-LOL...fine I'll say Asian on IF....I do have dumb friends ok๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†. Yaayy, I know what matlab is, one of my friends is a computer genius who I envy so much. He taught me and I annoyed him so much by saying iss matlab ka matlab kya hai ji lol

Oh, I hate when people play with my hair, and so many do. They go oh look at your hair, so nice. Or my hands by going so soft. Haye, what I need to do at the expense of being polite lol.

@Meena-My family family had the obsession with being tall only LOL...haww aren't you a rolu golu? LOL tsk tsk

@Jaya-I'm waiting for 7KM too. Looks nice