India-Forums

Sharona.Creationz #14:CLSD!- New & Final: Pg 142 (Page 11)

-Sharona- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sharona-
-Sharona-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aysha-

gr8 update

thanks a lot Big smile

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Though ur Creations are Simply Awsome but that Dev Radhika is Stunning!
It has something which makes it just WOW of all
Great UpdateEmbarrassed

thanks a lot Big smile

Originally posted by -Hoor-

Wow, the update is amazing, Sharona!
AA nd Rudra-Gauri stuff is wow.. but i love Dev-Radhika ones, especially the icons Embarrassed

thanks a lot Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by siddhi209

Great to see you back!! Smile The update is beautiful, amazing work. Clap Love the Dev-Radhika sig, it looks gorgeouss Day Dreaming

thanks a lot Big smileBig smile means a lot <3

Originally posted by nikita_88

Wow some stunning creations! Love the ArJuhi ones!!

thanks a lot Big smileBig smile

-Sharona- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sharona-
-Sharona-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarwulicious

updte by u afterrr a real long tymee.. feeels awesomesticcc.. n wowo wot a combak.. love the siggies n styles

QUOTE=-Jessy-]Stunning update!!   Liked ur PM list so hoping to receive a PM from u when u update =))[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot Big smile means a lot <3 will add u 2 the list...the pm list on the first ok :) hope u clicked that Tongue

Originally posted by -Fatima-

glad to see urz updateHug
sooooooooooo beautiful update :)

thanks a lot Big smile

Originally posted by -Aliya-

Omg yes your back!! Youwon't recognise me becuase i changed my name and therefore changed my username as well. Ah well it doesn't matter, i'm just glad your back! thought ya disappeared from I-F, thankyou for coming back and updating straightaway =)

this is sooo gorgeous!!

thanks a lot Big smileBig smile means a lot <3 yeaaah  i was gone for a while but now i'm back Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

awsm fab stuff........

thanks a lot Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.Sunshine Girl

-Sharona- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sharona-
-Sharona-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Sharuu!!! OMG im so happy you're back man!! i missed you and ur creations...Honestly ur creations are one of a kind...

Wow..the ArJuhi ones are my favourite...love the pic u've selected...the colouring and fonts look fantstic Embarrassed

Others came out awesome too...keep making more dear!

Btw are you open for requests?

thanks a lot yamzz Big smileBig smile means a lot <3 no hun..i'm not open yet...might be soon though SmileSmile

Originally posted by jaanlover

Beautiful update !!
Very nice creations dear

thanks a lot Big smile

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun<3 LOVE everything..just FAB:)

thanks a lot Big smile

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Gosh Sharona ur workk are damn Gorgoussss love ur colouring and everythigns!<3

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Wooww finallyyyy.. after chooo long time.. seeing your creations yaar..Big smileBig smile

Omggoshhh GORGEOUSSS stuff ..Sharona! ArjuHi & RaDev ones are DAMNNN beautiful... Day DreamingDay Dreamingsaved.. also the RudraGauri one is amazing! Keep rockinggg!!

Update soooon..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhoshiyaan.relentless.MehRya..

-Sharona- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sharona-
-Sharona-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamPari-

Heya Sharona. its been ages hunii where u gone.. then again i haven't created in yonks..
I dont watch any of those drama but i love the Dev/Rad lol i like how u added their hands in the middle.. awesome coloring on all

:)

thanks a lot Big smileBig smile means a lot <3 but i didnt make Rad/Dev pic like that it was like that Smile

Originally posted by yulZ

OMGG Sharo is that you ?? Shocked Shocked i mean ofcourse it you ROFL but still is that you ?? Shocked answer me varna i wont be coming out of my shockness ROFL yess it is me TongueTongueLOL

But yarr welcome back Hug cant believe u are back.. girl where were u till now :O:O:O missed u and ur creations sooo much :(:( i was wondering where u were but now as u are BACK yippeeeeeeeeeee Cool 1st of all toh Congrats on ur new shop Hug u deserve trillions more shops as we all know how talented you are Hug yeaah i was gone for a while OuchSmileSmile thanks yaar but now i'm back

back to the update.. Dude they are amazingg Stern Smile !! simply stunning.. all 3 of them are super gr8 but the meant to be one is the PERFECT one Heart the way u blended their hands in the middle have made the siggy looks the best one till now :):):) that's how the pic was Tongueand i am serious Sharo.. just where did u got that idea ? its like sooo good.. if i had to judge on the concept and everything i think this siggy is the best one i have ever seen in this whole A&S section Smile <-- see i even got a serious wala smile LOL but its true Sharo.. loving it sooo soo much :):):):) u are back again with a BANGG arent ya Wink very happy you like them all Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by -Sofia-

FABBBBBBBBBBBBB FABBBBB UPDATE SHARUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERY SINGLE SIGG IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP ROCKING LOVEU  LOADZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ XXXXXXXXXX

thanks a lot sofi <3 Big smileBig smile means a lot <3

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

love this one most
welcome back shona

thanks a lot Big smile means a lot <3

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

Gorgeous work Sharona :) love the last one :D do make some tuts! :)

thanks a lot Big smileBig smile means a lot <3 will try to make tuts when i have time Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
OMg! Omg! OMG! yu killed me with yur killing sighgz Girl Firslty Add ME in yur PM list i wanna comment here and check out yur Updates As yu update Srsly i was Dead Especailly in the dev radhika one and the karanika one those are the killers one! and yur icons r just yu left me so speechless i luve yur siggzzz!!! plzzz plzz plzz send me PM next time and Also telle mee whcih PSD's do yu use cuzz i luv yur PSD's as Well Im LOving yur Siggzzz Keep it Up And Keep Making More Update Soon Send /ME PM Next Time!!!Embarrassed

-Sharona-

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! SHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!HugHugHug SEEING YOUR SIGGIES AFTER AGES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I just want to keep seeing them...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I LOVE THEM ALLLLLLLL!!! OMG OMG OMG SHAR!! I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!HugHugHug We all did actuallyyyyyyy!BlushingEmbarrassedHug love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHugHugHug

THE UPDATE IS MINDBLOWING!! Loved all three soo much...loved the coloring on the first one...and the way u arranged the pics in the 2nd one...like with hands in the center...looking soo beautiful...and the third one is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

OMG LOVED LOVED LOVED THEM ALL!!! Sharrrrrrrrrrrr I missed you!HugHug How are youuuu?? How is school going?? Welcome backkkkkkkk sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!HugHugHug Muahssssssssssssssssss!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! HugHugHug

-Nitz

-Sharona-

-Sharona- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sharona-
-Sharona-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

OMg! Omg! OMG! yu killed me with yur killing sighgz Girl Firslty Add ME in yur PM list i wanna comment here and check out yur Updates As yu update Srsly i was Dead Especailly in the dev radhika one and the karanika one those are the killers one! and yur icons r just yu left me so speechless i luve yur siggzzz!!! plzzz plzz plzz send me PM next time and Also telle mee whcih PSD's do yu use cuzz i luv yur PSD's as Well Im LOving yur Siggzzz Keep it Up And Keep Making More Update Soon Send /ME PM Next Time!!!Embarrassed

thanks a lot for the wonderful comment <3 Big smileBig smile very happy you like them Big smile to be on the PM list click the like button on page 1 SmileSmile i use that as my list Smile

Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! SHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!HugHugHug SEEING YOUR SIGGIES AFTER AGES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I just want to keep seeing them...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I LOVE THEM ALLLLLLLL!!! OMG OMG OMG SHAR!! I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!HugHugHug We all did actuallyyyyyyy!BlushingEmbarrassedHug love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHugHugHug

THE UPDATE IS MINDBLOWING!! Loved all three soo much...loved the coloring on the first one...and the way u arranged the pics in the 2nd one...like with hands in the center...looking soo beautiful...and the third one is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

OMG LOVED LOVED LOVED THEM ALL!!! Sharrrrrrrrrrrr I missed you!HugHug How are youuuu?? How is school going?? Welcome backkkkkkkk sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!HugHugHug Muahssssssssssssssssss!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! HugHugHug

-Nitz

NITTTZZZZYYYY <3 Big smileBig smileBig smile missed you HugHug sooooo happy that im back Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile missed you all so much <3 and very happy you like the update <3 Big smileBig smile means a lot Big smile with all my friends <3
-Sharona- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sharona-
-Sharona-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
- Update-

Feel free to use them

Featuring: KritikaKamra - KaranKundra - AbhayPiya - AnuTaani - AnushkaSharma
Note :  Small update...trying to get back to avi making also Smile

PM List

nikita_88lilindiangurl13kasuartifanJanakiRaghunathcool.sindhyalil_mizz_shawtybd670816-Aliya-Julybaby22Sunshine Girl-Sary-aisha_1992..Ragzz..-Fatima--Dharu--Sofia-.Yamini.-Jessy--Durgavnii--Arjunlicious--SamPari-AbhayVakil_1992-Aysha-ayeshaaa.-YaRa-Forever--Hoor--DulceMaria-Zarwulicioussiddhi209MG.CreationsyulZSaraParimariasrk-_AfridiMalik_--Niky--Preeti-

If you want to be in my pm list then please click the like button on pg 1..i use that as my pm list Smile

Please give credit if u use the icons as they have no name on them...for stacking PM me please Smile

Anu Taani

Kritika Kamra

Karan Kundra

Abhay Piya

Anushka Sharma

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.bd670816karishma23--Divzfan--IndefiniteLOVEMysterygirl_meAbhayVakil_1992-Aysha--Hoor--Zarwulicious-Siddhi_jaanlovermariasrkKaJen.xoxosofiaaax.SweetAddiction.patroclusJulybaby22Farzu-jesss.madhoshiyaan..JustaDreamSunshine Girlrelentless...-Jia-..AS..ragzz.-Fatima-Illuminationasmaanixxnikita_88-Preeti-..RamKiJanaki..soundsofcedarMehRya..

Go to top