Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

- Hi -

To those who don't know me, my name is Sharona.I'm 21 years old.This used to be Candy Creationz but i have decided to change it officially to Sharona.Creationz

Thanks to everyone for their comments, friendship,  criticism & support. They got me to my 14th Shop/Gallery and have inspired me to make many more. Thank you to everyone who appreciates my work and uses it, it makes me really happy to see my hard work being used. 

I have been inspired by all the sig makers i have ever seen...you guys are the best

If you ever feel that i am copying someone or you, please tell me because i would not want to do that and would appreciate it if my work doesn't get copied. so please do not copy.

*** My copyright sign will be  Sharona.Creationz & for avi's sharona ***

Links to previous shops

I will post my newest creations on page 1 so if you want to check out some of my newest creations but can't find the page then don't worry, just come to page one, there will also be a index where you can look up the pages. The creations posted in the next post are the free to use ones not requests...some requests are free to use but for that you will have to check the other pages in the index list

- U p d a t e s -

Pg 6 : DevRadhika - ArjunArohi - RudraGauri

Pg 11 : KritikaKamra - KaranKundra - AbhayPiya - AnuTaani - AnuskhaSharma

Pg 18 : Suggestions: RomShi - AbhayPiya - MohitSanaya

Pg 2
1: Suggestions: AvinashRubina - MayankNupur - RamSita

Pg 25: AnuragTaani - ArmaanRidz - ArjunArohi - MaanGeet - AbhayPiya

Pg 31: Requests

Pg 35: ArmaanRidz - AnuTaani - ShaanKhanak

Pg 40
: Requests

Pg 44: Requests

Pg 55: ArmaanRidz - ArnavKhusi - VirenJeevika - AshiYuvi - Request

Pg 63: ArmaanRidz - Suggestions - Requests

Pg 67: Requests

Pg 74: Requests

Pg 80:
PunarVivah, STPM, MaanGeet, ArnavKhusi, UdayVeerManyata, RishiIndira, ViratManvi & Some requests

Pg 86: Debina/Mayuri, ArjunArohi, YamiGaurav/AbeerLeher, AdditiGupta, AsherKhirad, DamonElena/IanNina, DTPH, HrithikRoshan, KKHH, MaanGeet, PremHeer, RajeevAmna/SujalKashish, RamPriya, VirenJeevika & 2 Reqs

Pg 93: ArmaanRidz (KaJen), ArjunLakshmi, AshiYuvi, DerekMeredith, DamonElena (IanNina), Friends, PremHeer (HarshadAdditi), VirenJeevika, ShaanKhanak, ShilpaShinde (Koel), ReynashKriya, MaanGeet, Mausam, Panchi Bora, Shilpa Shinde, StefanElena (PaulNina), UdayveerManyata, Udayveer

Pg 102: KSG, Anurag&Taani, Arjun&Lakshmi, Arnav&Khusi, BarunS, SanayaI, Ashi&Yuvi, Chandler&Monica, Deepak, Gurmeet, YashArti, KaranJennifer, MohitSanaya, RajeevAamna

Pg 115: Batch #1 requests

Pg 118: Batch #2 requests

Pg 124: Batch #3 requests

Pg 127:
AddityaPriya, GurmeetDebina, YashGeet, YashAarti, BarunSanaya, Krystle D'Souza, BrijPooja, KaranJennifer

Pg 135: ArHi, YashAarti, MaanGeet, GauravYami, Gurmeet, Sanaya, Requests

Pg 142: YashGeet, ArYa, Vireeka, SaRun, SPA 2012, Sanaya, Kushal & Nia, Viraj & Jhanvi

-   S h a r o n a     -

Edited by -Sharona- - 26 February 2012 at 3:08pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-SmileySaraShaily.lilindiangurl13DUGGUliciouscutelove1111New.Life-Aishu--kirulicious---Divzfan--Vedika126.MeriAashiqui.AbhayVakil_1992chahaat.xx-Rai-xx-Preeti-Anjilicioushey.bhaggu-Aysha--Hoor--Zarwulicious-yulZmariasrkviniva sharma.MohitzPari.KaJen.xoxoiloveyouafridiSobtiObsession-Aliya-Julybaby22sindhyaa..Sanayaa.jesss.ZsterRosebairiyaa.isskq_Oishi_KiShaholic...RamKiJanaki..Sunshine Girl.JustaDreamasmaanixxnikita_88AS..-Fatima-widaMehak_Luvs_Ranibones88notfadedawayoblivion..SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharona.Creationz #14:CLSD!- New & Final: Pg 142" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileForMeester-nikki-ayaniie-chanSmileySaraDUGGUliciouslilindiangurl13New.Lifebd670816monakhan.PriyyankaNikiBh8Dips..-Nahi-veds_6791Sanugr8fanAishuHiBawari--Divzfan--Vedika126nik_sweetpoisonxx-Rai-xxJagavi_Naikchahaat.xTimaxIndefiniteLOVEMysterygirl_me.MeriAashiqui.BammySammyAbhayVakil_1992-Preeti--Aysha-Anjilicioushey.bhaggu-Hoor--DulceMaria--Zarwulicious-Siddhi_mariasrkyulZ-Niky-SweetAddiction.Julybaby22KaJen.xoxoiloveyouafridi-.Aphrodite.--Aliya-viniva sharmasindhyaa.loveaboveall.cant.be.assed.epiphany..Sanayaa.jesss.bairiyaa.isskq..SheWolf..ZsterRoseNinja...enchanted.._Oishi_.ayesha..Bubblicious.Sunshine Girl.JustaDreamKiShaholic...RamKiJanaki..AS..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-nikita_88OliveWellingtonserendipity.asmaanixxMehak_Luvs_Raninotfadedawayoblivion..SaRuv.

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
- NEW CREATIONS-

Icons

Video Avi's (For stacked ones PM me)

Signatures

Edited by -Sharona- - 12 February 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-Shaily.DUGGUliciouslilindiangurl13Dips..monakhan.AishuHiBawarixx-Rai-xxxTimaxVedika126-kirulicious---Divzfan--AbhayVakil_1992Mysterygirl_me-Aysha-Anjilicioushey.bhaggu-Hoor-Siddhi_KaJen.xoxoiloveyouafridiyulZSweetAddiction.sindhyaa.waniya_fatima-Aliya-jesss.leena04bairiyaa.isskqZsterRose.JustaDream..RamKiJanaki....TamannaNinja...-Jia-..KiShaholic.asmaanixxserendipity.AS..-Fatima-nikita_88notfadedawayoblivion..SaRuv.

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Congooo Sharona HugHugHugHug I loveee ur works they are simply outstandin<3

Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 05 February 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sharona-

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
welcome back hun:)
I have always been a fan of your creations..like a silent fan cause whenever I wanted to comment in your gal..laziness took over lol..So finally commented..Ive browsed through many of your gals pages and your work is just beautiful:) Keep rocking hun..<3
Oh and res for this update:)
SnehaSmile

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 05 February 2011 at 2:37pm

-Sharona-

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Congooo Sharona Hug I loveee ur works they are simply outstandin<3

thanks Big smileBig smileHug

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

welcome back hun:)
I have always been a fan of your creations..like a silent fan cause whenever I wanted to comment in your gal..laziness took over lol..So finally commented..Ive browsed through many of your gals pages and your work is just beautiful:) Keep rocking hun..<3
Oh and res for this update:)
SnehaSmile

thanks a lot Big smileBig smile it's great to be back after months...missed this place Smile and all my friends Smile

Edited by -Sharona- - 05 February 2011 at 2:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992SaRuv.

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hellooo Sharona Hug

Well, i dont know if u remember me, but i have commented in your gallery quite a few times, with the username of 'miss honest' or 'HooR_ArKs'.. Changed the username twice LOL But yeah, your work is absolutely stunning, nd im so happy that you're back!
Also, Sofia told me about you so im expecting to talk to you more, soon Smile

Update soon! :)

Edited by -Hoor- - 05 February 2011 at 2:46pm

iloveyouafridi

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top