Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*|| #20*Almost KISS (Page 155)

AnjuMaanManiac IF-Rockerz
AnjuMaanManiac
AnjuMaanManiac

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Get used to more AA scenes and less Maaneet scenes.......
we are all well aware that GC will be on leave soon for personal reasons Wink
I would rather see less Maaneet than body doubles Tongue

so stay positive yaar Big smile all's well
and when GC will return will have a blast Big smile full of Maan the Hottie and fantastic Maaneet scenes

@Muffin - another reason why I havn't really been on IF .........due to the warfare........
grrrr it makes me so annnoyed .......GF used to be such a beautiful friendly place ...........I mean I have been here since the beginning so who best to know the progress of this forum.........

now its impression has been tarnished thanks to a bunch of people with there negative abusive comments.........

I don't even feel like posting nowdays..........

but whenever I do I try to spread the love and to REMAIN POSITIVE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju7777

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Geet-HQ-Episodes/170585502962125

My FB Page - Geet HQ Episodes Wink

usually busy updating it LOL

omggggggggg another picDay Dreaming
uff anju in the next pic i am going to heaven fo sure g *gangster talk*LOL
omggg thank sooooooo much babes....i had no idea about this....ahhhhhh HQ too....i am soo joining now hehe
arey anju ji zara humare liye bhi time nikala kijiye.....muffins milengeWinkLOL

AnjuMaanManiac

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Originally posted by shradha14

thanx..Embarrassedya xams goin onOuch....bt no worries...i m bindaas...nt takin stress
aww thats the spirit babes....exams jaye bhaad main...u always have the back up option of robbery if nothing works outLOLLOL....see, i got really high hopes haha
ya ....you ll be my inspiration for it....wen i ll becom don...ll tell everybody inspired by muffinLOL
ohh ya totally dude....feel most welcome to do so cuz u will soon learn every behooda cheez ka credit iss CC main mujhe milta hainLOLLOL
omggg did u see today's epi?....barely got any maaneet and maan only said you look nice as a compliment?Angry
and don't get me started on double batteriesLOL
[/QUOTE]
u cn see my post dear i hav already xpressed my anger...
really hate it nly 5 min of maaneet...totaly angry
[/QUOTE]
omggg saw it
exactly dude.....i totally understand leads need rest and on top, GC's marriage is there so i am okay with showing less maaneet but atleast give us some hatke scenesWink.....and what i don't understand is why do they need to show AA to fill up space?....actually idc cuz i dont even know whats going in their story since i always ff their scenes but i would love to watch A-P scenes (like the marriage oneLOL) or more office staff....i actually miss sashaLOL
[/QUOTE]
yaar really kabse ek kiss ka intezaar kar rahe hain...akhe taras gayi lekin cv"s ...patthar dil kahika assar hi padta ....n ya me too missing sasha...silly me...LOLarre yaar AA ki jaga A-P track batate to main zyada khush hoti....Cryyaar main to tv par yahi socha nazar gada kar bathti hu ki abhi mere maaneet aenge...agar pata hota ki bas paach minute ke liya aa raha the to i would hav nt waitd so eagerly..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuMaanManiacmacho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

@Muffin - another reason why I havn't really been on IF .........due to the warfare........
grrrr it makes me so annnoyed .......GF used to be such a beautiful friendly place ...........I mean I have been here since the beginning so who best to know the progress of this forum.........

now its impression has been tarnished thanks to a bunch of people with there negative abusive comments.........

I don't even feel like posting nowdays..........

but whenever I do I try to spread the love and to REMAIN POSITIVE
[/QUOTE]
exactly anju....though i do get mad about the less maaneet scenes, i realize how we should be happy that atleast its not BDs and we still get our manneetLOL....omggg i am in despo need of a full on masti gurti sbs segEmbarrassed
awww same here babes....i barely feel like commenting on posts now but if i do, its only with the hope that maaneet will soon become united and loving like before!
i agree though....it has become a major warzone....sadly, some people don't realize the fact that there is a LIMIT to everything in life!

AnjuMaanManiac

AnjuMaanManiac IF-Rockerz
AnjuMaanManiac
AnjuMaanManiac

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
awwwwww yum yum muffins that sounds great 
hehehe muffins and cupcakes Embarrassed
okies i gtg now cya

love ya loads! muahhhhhhh Hug

MAAN THE HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep I'm drooling and in Maan dreamland already! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinshradzz

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
omggg saw it
exactly dude.....i totally understand leads need rest and on top, GC's marriage is there so i am okay with showing less maaneet but atleast give us some hatke scenesWink.....and what i don't understand is why do they need to show AA to fill up space?....actually idc cuz i dont even know whats going in their story since i always ff their scenes but i would love to watch A-P scenes (like the marriage oneLOL) or more office staff....i actually miss sashaLOL
[/QUOTE]
yaar really kabse ek kiss ka intezaar kar rahe hain...akhe taras gayi lekin cv"s ...patthar dil kahika assar hi padta ....n ya me too missing sasha...silly me...LOLarre yaar AA ki jaga A-P track batate to main zyada khush hoti....Cryyaar main to tv par yahi socha nazar gada kar bathti hu ki abhi mere maaneet aenge...agar pata hota ki bas paach minute ke liya aa raha the to i would hav nt waitd so eagerly..
[/QUOTE]
awww don't get sad my little donita....see iss liye to yeh CC hain....agar maaneet ki yaad aaye to drool karne yaha aajane kaWink
i am soo glad pooja made this thread....i love it hereEmbarrassed and i hope she gets better really really soon!
btw, tasha is silly meLOL....arey still watch it on tv babes cuz u guys help to increase the trps of our show....we don't even get countedAngry
macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@anju
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
not the shirtless pic
*thud*
hello guys i am talking from maan heavenDay Dreaming
omggg i still watch the towel epi everydayEmbarrassedLOL
omggg anju....jaanmuch ke kiya naa?LOL....ohhh man i am soooooooo deadDead
awww yup muffins for you chica....just never eat me hehe
nity nite chaoooo
love you tooHug
and if u want more muffins, i expect ur attendance to get more regularWinkLOL

AnjuMaanManiac

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

omggg saw it
[/QUOTE]
awww don't get sad my little donita....see iss liye to yeh CC hain....agar maaneet ki yaad aaye to drool karne yaha aajane kaWink
i am soo glad pooja made this thread....i love it hereEmbarrassed and i hope she gets better really really soon!
btw, tasha is silly meLOL....arey still watch it on tv babes cuz u guys help to increase the trps of our show....we don't even get countedAngry
[/QUOTE]
Y?? u frm wich country??..sorry dear bt noe nthing abt ny1...hop she get well soon...

macho_muffin

Go to top