Posted: 13 years ago

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Geet-HQ-Episodes/170585502962125

My FB Page - Geet HQ Episodes 😉

usually busy updating it 😆

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shradha14

aww thats the spirit babes....exams jaye bhaad main...u always have the back up option of robbery if nothing works out😆😆....see, i got really high hopes haha

ya ....you ll be my inspiration for it....wen i ll becom don...ll tell everybody inspired by muffin😆
ohh ya totally dude....feel most welcome to do so cuz u will soon learn every behooda cheez ka credit iss CC main mujhe milta hain😆😆
omggg did u see today's epi?....barely got any maaneet and maan only said you look nice as a compliment?😡
and don't get me started on double batteries😆
u cn see my post dear i hav already xpressed my anger...
really hate it nly 5 min of maaneet...totaly angry
omggg saw it
exactly dude.....i totally understand leads need rest and on top, GC's marriage is there so i am okay with showing less maaneet but atleast give us some hatke scenes😉.....and what i don't understand is why do they need to show AA to fill up space?....actually idc cuz i dont even know whats going in their story since i always ff their scenes but i would love to watch A-P scenes (like the marriage one😆) or more office staff....i actually miss sasha😆
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Get used to more AA scenes and less Maaneet scenes.......
we are all well aware that GC will be on leave soon for personal reasons 😉
I would rather see less Maaneet than body doubles 😛

so stay positive yaar 😃 all's well
and when GC will return will have a blast 😃 full of Maan the Hottie and fantastic Maaneet scenes

@Muffin - another reason why I havn't really been on IF .........due to the warfare........
grrrr it makes me so annnoyed .......GF used to be such a beautiful friendly place ...........I mean I have been here since the beginning so who best to know the progress of this forum.........

now its impression has been tarnished thanks to a bunch of people with there negative abusive comments.........

I don't even feel like posting nowdays..........

but whenever I do I try to spread the love and to REMAIN POSITIVE
macho_muffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju7777

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Geet-HQ-Episodes/170585502962125

My FB Page - Geet HQ Episodes 😉

usually busy updating it 😆

omggggggggg another pic😍
uff anju in the next pic i am going to heaven fo sure g *gangster talk*😆
omggg thank sooooooo much babes....i had no idea about this....ahhhhhh HQ too....i am soo joining now hehe
arey anju ji zara humare liye bhi time nikala kijiye.....muffins milenge😉😆
shradzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

ya ....you ll be my inspiration for it....wen i ll becom don...ll tell everybody inspired by muffin😆

ohh ya totally dude....feel most welcome to do so cuz u will soon learn every behooda cheez ka credit iss CC main mujhe milta hain😆😆
omggg did u see today's epi?....barely got any maaneet and maan only said you look nice as a compliment?😡
and don't get me started on double batteries😆
u cn see my post dear i hav already xpressed my anger...
really hate it nly 5 min of maaneet...totaly angry
omggg saw it
exactly dude.....i totally understand leads need rest and on top, GC's marriage is there so i am okay with showing less maaneet but atleast give us some hatke scenes😉.....and what i don't understand is why do they need to show AA to fill up space?....actually idc cuz i dont even know whats going in their story since i always ff their scenes but i would love to watch A-P scenes (like the marriage one😆) or more office staff....i actually miss sasha😆
yaar really kabse ek kiss ka intezaar kar rahe hain...akhe taras gayi lekin cv"s ...patthar dil kahika assar hi padta ....n ya me too missing sasha...silly me...😆arre yaar AA ki jaga A-P track batate to main zyada khush hoti....😭yaar main to tv par yahi socha nazar gada kar bathti hu ki abhi mere maaneet aenge...agar pata hota ki bas paach minute ke liya aa raha the to i would hav nt waitd so eagerly..
macho_muffin thumbnail

@Muffin - another reason why I havn't really been on IF .........due to the warfare........
grrrr it makes me so annnoyed .......GF used to be such a beautiful friendly place ...........I mean I have been here since the beginning so who best to know the progress of this forum.........

now its impression has been tarnished thanks to a bunch of people with there negative abusive comments.........

I don't even feel like posting nowdays..........

but whenever I do I try to spread the love and to REMAIN POSITIVE
[/QUOTE]
exactly anju....though i do get mad about the less maaneet scenes, i realize how we should be happy that atleast its not BDs and we still get our manneet😆....omggg i am in despo need of a full on masti gurti sbs seg😳
awww same here babes....i barely feel like commenting on posts now but if i do, its only with the hope that maaneet will soon become united and loving like before!
i agree though....it has become a major warzone....sadly, some people don't realize the fact that there is a LIMIT to everything in life!
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awwwwww yum yum muffins that sounds great 
hehehe muffins and cupcakes 😳
okies i gtg now cya

love ya loads! muahhhhhhh 🤗

MAAN THE HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep I'm drooling and in Maan dreamland already! 😍

macho_muffin thumbnail
omggg saw it
yaar really kabse ek kiss ka intezaar kar rahe hain...akhe taras gayi lekin cv"s ...patthar dil kahika assar hi padta ....n ya me too missing sasha...silly me...😆arre yaar AA ki jaga A-P track batate to main zyada khush hoti....😭yaar main to tv par yahi socha nazar gada kar bathti hu ki abhi mere maaneet aenge...agar pata hota ki bas paach minute ke liya aa raha the to i would hav nt waitd so eagerly..
awww don't get sad my little donita....see iss liye to yeh CC hain....agar maaneet ki yaad aaye to drool karne yaha aajane ka😉
i am soo glad pooja made this thread....i love it here😳 and i hope she gets better really really soon!
btw, tasha is silly me😆....arey still watch it on tv babes cuz u guys help to increase the trps of our show....we don't even get counted😡
macho_muffin thumbnail
@anju
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
not the shirtless pic
*thud*
hello guys i am talking from maan heaven😍
omggg i still watch the towel epi everyday😳😆
omggg anju....jaanmuch ke kiya naa?😆....ohhh man i am soooooooo dead🤢
awww yup muffins for you chica....just never eat me hehe
nity nite chaoooo
love you too🤗
and if u want more muffins, i expect ur attendance to get more regular😉😆
shradzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

omggg saw it

[/QUOTE]
awww don't get sad my little donita....see iss liye to yeh CC hain....agar maaneet ki yaad aaye to drool karne yaha aajane ka😉
i am soo glad pooja made this thread....i love it here😳 and i hope she gets better really really soon!
btw, tasha is silly me😆....arey still watch it on tv babes cuz u guys help to increase the trps of our show....we don't even get counted😡
[/QUOTE]
Y?? u frm wich country??..sorry dear bt noe nthing abt ny1...hop she get well soon...