Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy surbhi wonderfuulll update, i luvd it n inshAllah with everyones prayer my problem is being solved, im very relieved now...just a bit of it is left, inshAllah acha hoga sab

n ps surbhi boht naughty hogayi ho;) kissy bhi leli, pata nei meri kissy kab aegi haha
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Surbz.. U updated after so many days.yeahh sis .wasnt well so couldnt update. I loved the update. It was wonderful. aww ..thank uuu .glad u likedd iott πŸ˜³U put my Fav Song Bahara.. Wowiee..awww reallyy ..my pleausree dearr.there are many more songs to come.hope u love them tooπŸ˜ƒ Update soon.suree πŸ˜ƒ

abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meena..

nice chap

loved it😳 thankk uu so much meena sis ..😳..i m so happy that u liked it so muchh 
congrats for 100 pagesπŸ‘thankk uu πŸ˜³
plz update soonsureee

i always saw that u liked my ff as a silent reader.i m so happy that u commented too .thank u πŸ˜ƒ
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocksravya11

ooo blushing queen congrtas fr 100 pages...ur ff rocks...

awww ..thankk uuu ..blushing queen is blushingg nowww.😳.muahhz πŸ˜³\πŸ˜ƒ
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdhabd

πŸ₯³.congrats dear.

thankk uu siisπŸ˜ƒ
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

surbhi meri jaan maar dala aww ..ehhehhehe sacchii πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ so sweet and innocent u r aww ,..thank u jii πŸ˜³..patah in real life too ..i m like thiss blushingg and shyy πŸ˜³πŸ˜³and arhaan kissed u yeahhh πŸ˜³and tum us ki baho me wowieee☺️ ahem ahem ..blushhinggg πŸ˜³me imagining feeling so romanitc to tum to bs hawa me hi ur rahi ho gi hehehehehπŸ˜‰aww ..hheeh haa ..arhaan tha na sambhalne ke liye πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

lovely chp waiting for next and nice song dear my fav 😳aww reallyy..mine too ...so happy that u loved itt 
congrats 100 pgs completeπŸ‘thankk uuu πŸ˜ƒ

abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

congrats arhaan ki blushing queen

aj kal tere arhaan k piyar charche hai zaban par sb ko malooom r sb ko khabar ho gae😳

awww .hehhee ..sooo cuteee ...lubbedd ittt 😳..sachhii mein kya sabko patha chal gaya mere aur arhaan ke baarien meinn ...blushhiinggg πŸ˜³
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0201

heyy surbhi wonderfuulll update,thankk uuu  i luvd it n inshAllah with everyones prayer my problem is being solved, im very relieved now...just a bit of it is left, inshAllah acha hoga sabaww dont worry i'll pray that ur problem gets solved soon.

n ps surbhi boht naughty hogayi ho;) kissy bhi leli,ehehhhehheh .arhaan ne chori chori chpkey se de di πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ pata nei meri kissy kab aegi hahaaww u also wantt ..okk ..so i'll soon get u a kiss from ammar jijuu πŸ˜‰

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww dear waiting for next part, really, luvd the latest parttt:D
abcd2 thumbnail

The next day was a Sunday.no office.a holiday.

Arhaan's room

Arhaan was in wearing his shirt.he was getting ready to go the office.he forgot it was a Sunday and was a holiday.his mom came in.

Mom-arhaan 'aaj tujhe kahin jaana hai kya.πŸ˜•

Arhaan-mom ..office hi toh ja raha hoon.he said while combing his hair looking in the mirror.

Mom-par aaj toh Sunday hai.its a holiday.

Arhaan-OMGG😲😲'he turned around .he checked the calendar and it was a Sunday.

Arhaan-aaj office nahi jana '..πŸ˜²πŸ˜’

Mom-tujhe kya ho gaya hai.waise toh u'l always used to wait for Sunday ,but aaaj Sunday ko bhi office jaana hai.

Arhaan-kuchh nahi mom .aap breakfast ready kijiye.i'll come.

Mom-theek hai.

Arhaan went and fall on his bed.

Arhaan-aaj office nahi jana hai.means aaj mein surbhi se bhi nahi milpaunga.πŸ˜’

Arhaan-NOOO..i cant miss seeing my blushing queen even for a day.kuchh toh karna padega.

He called surbhi.

Arhaan-hello

Surbhi-helloo 'aap

Arhaan-haa'how are you.are u still feeling scared..you took your breakfast.and if no then go and have it.you will feel weak otherwise.      

Surbhi-arhaan'I am fine now.i had a sound sleep yesterday and I have eaten my breakfast too.

Arhaan-good.πŸ˜ƒ

Surbhi-how are u.

Arhaan-i am not good at all.I am missing someoneπŸ˜‰

Surbhi-aw'.before she could complete .she had a hiccup.

Arhaan-ahem ahem..seems like my missing effect has already started on someone.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Surbhi blushed 'dhattt😳

Arhaan-surbhi'.rolli ko phone dena'..    

surbhi-rolli ko..tumhe usse baat karni hai'..

Arhaan-haa'kabhi kabhi apni saali sahiba se bhi baat karni chahiye.πŸ˜‰

Surbhi-what '.. she couldn't listen properly.    Arhaan-kuchh nahi..give her the phone.

Surbhi gives the mobile to rolli saying it was arhaan's call.

Roli-helloo..arhaan ji..aapne mujhse baat karne ke liye phone kiya.omgg.i m so lucky..she started blabbering.

Arhaan-rolli ..meri baat toh sunno.aaj tum free ho.     Rolli-haa I m free.

Arhaan-good.i have made a plan .kyon na aaj hum sab Mumbai ke famous beach par chale.

Rolli-OMGG..arhaan jii..kya plan haii.

Surbhi was sitting in the corner and seeing rolli talking so happily.

Surbhi-agar rolli se baat karni thi toh mujhe kyun call kiya.usi ke mobile par call karte na. she got angry with arhaan.😑

Arhaan-par hum nahi jaa sakta ..because aapki friend surbhi nahi manegi naa.

Rolli-ohhh '.       Arhaan-toh mein plan cancel kar deta hoon.

Rolli-nahi nahi arhaan ji..aap plan cancel kyon kar rahe hai.mein surbhi ko mana loongi.she will come.

Arhaan-that's greatπŸ˜ƒ..so I'll come to pick up u guys in 1 hour.

Rolli-okk'..

Arhaan smiled to himself as his plan got successful.he knew surbhi will never agree to go out with him that too on a beach.thats why he approached rolli.now he'll be able to see his blushing queen.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Arhaan-haye I cant wait for 1 hour.i am dyeing to see u my angel.πŸ˜›

Hostel

Rolli went to surbhi.

Rolli-surbhi we are going out on picnic.so get ready.she didn't wait for her reply.she knew surbhi wil argue and say no.

Surbhi-par rolli''.picnic ..achanak se.we didn't plan even.😲

Rolli-everything is planned surbzz.u just get ready.meine abi ko bhi bol diya hai.

Surbhi-par'..rolli went away.with no other option ,she went to dress up.

Arhaan called ammar.

Ammar-hello '     arhaan-heyyy 'look we are going out on picnic .so gt ready.

Ammar-nahi arhaan.i m not in a mood.

Arhaan-ammar I m not gonna listen any of ur no's.you are coming with me.

Amaar-arhaan I wonr be able to come.i have a lot of head ache.

Arhaan-are u fine'okk take some rest.met u tomorrow.

Abida was calling ammar.finally he picked it up.

Abida-hello.

Ammar-hello..he heard abida'svoice and got a 100 volt smile on his face.

Abida-ammar ..i want something from you.promise me you wont say no.

Ammar-par pehle batao toh '     abida-nahi promise me .u wont say no.

Ammar-okk ..i promise.

Abida took a breath and spoke 'ammar we all are going out on picnic and I want you also to come with us.please chaloo na.we'll enjoy so much.I promise I wont do anything wrong.dont say no.abida continued speaking until ammar interrupted her.

Ammar-abida '.abida stop''

Abida stopped and innocently asked-tum aaogey naa.

Ammar-haa ..he said in a trance.he couldn't say n to sucha cute and innocent plead.

Abida-sacchhh 'thank u so much.

Ammar-welcome.arhaan bhi aa raha hai na.

Abida-haa .okk ..have to go now.byee. abida excitedly ran around the room jumping with joy.

Ammar called up arhaan to inform that he was coming.

So all five of them surbhi ,arhaan ,ammar,abida and rolli got ready for the picnic.all were super duper excited except surbhi who was angry with arhaan.But she didn't know that the plan was made by arhaan for her.

link to preivous update

Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago