Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Article:TV actor Sushant held at Police station (Page 6)

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i hate media but i seriously hoope sushant comes ina oress conferance or sth n says his part pls!!! all this is making me too sad

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That is aweful , absolutely horrible .He is not even a very rich guy coming from some super rich family .These guys work day and night  for the money they make .I think he said somewhere that only recently he was able to get a car ....
Ankita doesn't even have a car , in fact last year she had an accident as she was coming  home from work  in an autorickshaw and that slipped and turned .

The kind of work Sushant is  putting into Jhalak is just unbelievable , his dances are  just awesome .No one is anywhere near him to be  honest and I am sure he is the one who deserves to win the contest ...

Not just Jhalak , I think even someone at Zee is angry with him ...They are doing a lot of negative reports on him and I am sure you must have noticed how his role an Ankita's role is turning  out ...

This started when he went away for his birthday and could not come back when Zee tried to call him ...
From that day his role is being slashed , other getting importance and also same happenign with Ankita and also loads of negative reports out in the media ...

I  was also wondering what th price money is for Jhalak .I know  these guys also charge for every dance they do ....

you know Kool , these movie actors don't work even 20 % as hard as these Tv actors do ....

I think he is being pulled down coz he is a SURESHOT WINNER .  Also , this boy seems to be winning on sheer talent and his charishma. No favoritism from a Biggie . Like someone I won't mention who was out and out an Ekta Favorite and is now in Hindi films due to her blessing . Sushant doesnt seem to be anyones protege . Just see how his role as Manav was not given ANY value in PR and it was kind of stupidly handled to pull him down to size maybe. Anyways my point is he is a GOOD dancer . Really good . I hope he wins JDJ .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunzaTiyaliLovePRSohamgaurimishanikitagmcTanyaz

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
too much work stress Sushant, he needs to take a break!!
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiLovePRSohamgaurimishakoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

. Like someone I won't mention who was out and out an Ekta Favorite and is now in Hindi films due to her blessing . Sushant doesnt seem to be anyones protege . 
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL prachi desai! she really was ekta's fav. she knew ekta before her TV show. that girl, doesnt do a thing without ekta's consent. i wont be surprised if she marries tusshar kappoor

BUT, yes, sushant is there on sheer tatlent and PASSION. he loves dancing. i hope he goes far in this business. i really respect him. he manages PR, JDJ and the other award show dances, appearances etc. all at the same time. 
[/QUOTE]

Well Ur young and bold tiya and I am buddhi and ghabrayi hui cautious Kools . The favoritism was BLATANT when Sandhya Mridul was declared second and she was made the winner in that dance show .  Now she is getting roles in Hindi movies although she has small screen potential only ..........very few like Shahrukh etc have the charishma to make it big FROM the small screen to the big screen .There she was at the Zee Cine Awards nite , and camera was focussing on her as if she was a big actress . This girl doesn't really seem to have it ...purely my personal opinion . Very ordinary . Ok Ok girl , not someone who takes ur breath away etc . My point is .......Ekta Kapoor's blessing hand on her head is EVIDENT . I don't see it with Sushant .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 06 February 2011 at 8:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiprayas_gaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
^^agreeStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
omg! What the hell is going on? Why don't these media people just leave Sushant alone? Now, i am really worried for him and Ankita as well. These media people can do anything they want!
Guys, please don't believe in such stupid articles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahikoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Go to top