Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Article:TV actor Sushant held at Police station (Page 11)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by unknown18

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]
I watched kis desh bcoz of Sushant and then found PR. I just loved himBig smile I agree with. After what they hav done to ManavOuch its good that Sushant is doing other shows. I think PR shud end now. Whats the point of stretching the storyConfused They had a good story, good cast, good ratings. Now end it! Show some real romance between ArMan and show 2 3 bachas and end it!!

I think what is happening now is that the Zee TV people  have some serious issues with Sushant and I think Ankita too is with him .I think Zee is being unfair to them and they basically do not like the way they are being promoted in Jhalak and other channels are making so much money with them ...
Zee cannot utilize them well so it is their  fault but instead of firing their writers and  sorting their act together they are doing something  very silly .They are making  dushmans with the very people  who are the USP of the show ..

Instead of giving  Manav and Archana good lines , good tracks , romance  and even presenting  them well....they are working  on other characters .Other tracks are getting importance and Manav and Archana are getting pushed back .This has only happened recently ...

Of course this show will suffer .If they make their leads into side actors and instead of givign the viewers what they want ,just frustrate them then obviously one day their show  will go down ..
Currently it is getting extremely high TRPs , but how long can things  go like this ..

I don't know about others but  the only two characters I find interesting to watch in this show are Manav and Archana and I just about tolerate others for them only ..But if the Zee people will just reduce their scenes , their dialogues , their romantic track and just basically make them one of the faces in the big crowd then obviously this show will end prematurely and that would be a shame ....

For the first time I don't even feel like doing my own thread .I wanted to do it to promote the show for Ankita and Sushant but if the show itself is trying to harm them then what is the point of the whole exercise ...what is the point of putting in all this time for it then .
Di totally agree with you.. Even I watch this show only for these 2 from Day 1. I have never stopped at any stage even though I did not like the track just for them. But now after reading all this it is very discouraging. Feeling really bad..

I know even you have supported this when many left this forum. Di I can understand what you are going through. I know how difficult it is to stay positive with so many negative things going around.

We need to Support Sushant and Ankita whatever it may be. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Aww sorry to make you feel this way ...Let's see for a few more days how things turn out ...
I will try my best to stay as positive as possible ......Smile

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

[things going around.

We need to Support Sushant and Ankita whatever it may be. Cry

That is the only and only reason for my hanging on ....It is their show , their bread and butter and it is this show that is doing them good . Reality shows come  and go but the show that has made  them what they are is Pavitra Rishta ..
All the awards that they have in their resumes are thanks to Manav and Archana ...

Don't worry Rachna ... I will be OK tomorrow , I will be all positive again .......Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 February 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaLovePRSoham

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
A sort of good news....

There is a possibility of Sushant's news being slightly wrong coz usually all entertainment news published in Bombay times comes the next day in Delhi times. so all the other clips including Ajay's interview in lead has been published but not Sushant's....not even in back pages. Previously articles of Sushant-Ankita missing republic day, Yana to be brought back coz only competitor to Sushant and others were published the next day. And PR is popular in Delhi....a survey conducted by Delhi Times showed PR is most watched serial by delhites. So I don't know why its missing this time?

And the news hasn't got spread not even by indya.com which is strange coz even their explore awards was followed up. Sushant in tears has more articles on it. 

Edited by bonnefille - 06 February 2011 at 8:55pm

Nisha_90Tanyaz

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
And me the Preet expert......not really par phir bhi....

The story in brief given in the beginning of show's start said after Prem's death, Heer will marry Preet. But that was the case never to be.....just like Savita is not Manav's step mom but in the show's brief. 

Prem's death was PR gimmick which BT is very good with......you don't change the lead after eight months of successful running of the show. You play with the audience by showing a alternative which arouses them to voice their demands. Like me did for ArMan. Neway never wanted Preet and Heer.....it would have been incest. They used to treat each other as brother and sister.

I like Sushant as Preet any day......I like Sushant as an actor and Preet gave him the scope to perform. He used to stand out in a screen full of actors. It gave him to perform a range of emotions......which I don't see with Manav anymore. in the beginning of the show Manav was definitely a brilliant character.....and his subtleness in display of emotions was far more difficult. But now I see Manav nothing but a background character whose sometimes given to perform. although i still feel Sushant does brilliantly in whatever given. And yes Manav gave Sushant popularity.

Although have to add me love ArMan......but they are being hopeless these days just like Manav gradually was made to be. Disapprove

Edited by bonnefille - 06 February 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90unknown18Tanyaz

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
bonnefille, I agree with everything u said. But the story of kis desh changed a bit. My source was an ex-creative of kis deshWink

Manav gave Sushant all the popularity and now Sushant is giving Manav SAHARALOLOuch

bonnefille

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@bonne,unknown18..yup preet was supposed to marry Heer after prem's death but Thankfully Harshad was backk cos i didn't see any chemistry between sushant-Aditi except for Bhabhi-Devar lolz and story was changed and preet married meher who are a really adorable couple(i miss dem sometimes now also)..
preet was my altime favee charecter and the only char who didn't got changed frm positive to negative.from starting to end he was always a adorable brother and Hubby..

but as a actor Manav is a real challeng to sushant who gave life to the charecter cos i can never imagine anyone else as Manav except for sushant and yes Manav has flaws(esp dese days) but i lovee Manav also very much maybe cos his charecter is quite unrealistic in real life..

Maybe i sound like over boasting sushant-Ankita but actually if dey were not the actors who were potraying ArMan i'll never get myself attached to PR at all cos dey really have something which makes audience attract to dem who are nothing but wasted in PR dese days..dunno wen zee realises audience POV atleast mine Disapprove

lunzabonnefille

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
yeah me too thank god that preet and heer weren't married off. I don't like the idea of ten marriages and being attached to first husband. The thought itself is so vulgar.  Am dead sure if the story was played out the way it was conceptualised first then it would have been return of Prem as soon as heer was falling in love with Preet......it would have been utter crap to watch.....then Prem and heer would have got married again with Preet sacrificing.....uff nonsense.....thank god audience has better sense the BT CVs have.

I agree Manav is more complex character......but these days there's nothing that Manav does.....except listening to varsha and vaishali wailing in the centre.

and I feel Manav  is more realistic than Preet.....I see more Manav on the streets than I see Preets. i see Manav in autowalas, in security guards, in the bus everywhere. thats why I credit BT Cvs and Sushant for making a common simple hard working man a hero who gets really weirdly 'Mahaan' at times. I actually appreciate the setting of PR a lot.....before this and even now serials were made in big palatial homes. PR was breath of fresh air......but now the sunsaan havelis are bringing them into the same league. 

My point is Manav had a lot of potential to be the best male lead ever on tv.....but he was butchered for god knows what reason.  

Edited by bonnefille - 06 February 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTiyaliNisha_90nikitagmc

Go to top