Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what an rubbish article.

have been a member of this forum for the past 6 months and never came across any negative article about sushant . now all of sudden so much negative publicity is sprouting ....... something fishy going on.

love his dances and his personality on jdj .  saw his natural nature which is so different from Manav.

As they say that you have to endure a few blisters, if you are aiming for the sun.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Arre forget Preet Heer Prem Vem and Meet Veet .  Manav par dhyan dena .sirf Manav pe . Uski WAAT laga rahe hai PR creatives . Thank God Sushant is acting in JDJ and showing all his skills THERE at least . Varna these PR CVs they have plotted to show him in the LEAST ATTRACTIVE way as possible . Good for Sushant . Dance ur way to the top boy !

well said..totally agree..

all the best Sushant..πŸ‘πŸΌ

and the cvs of pr..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arre forget Preet Heer Prem Vem and Meet Veet .  Manav par dhyan dena .sirf Manav pe . Uski WAAT laga rahe hai PR creatives . Thank God Sushant is acting in JDJ and showing all his skills THERE at least . Varna these PR CVs they have plotted to show him in the LEAST ATTRACTIVE way as possible . Good for Sushant . Dance ur way to the top boy !

Kool, I love Preet☺️😍

I watched kis desh bcoz of Sushant and then found PR. I just loved himπŸ˜ƒ I agree with. After what they hav done to Manav its good that Sushant is doing other shows. I think PR shud end now. Whats the point of stretching the storyπŸ˜• They had a good story, good cast, good ratings. Now end it! Show some real romance between ArMan and show 2 3 bachas and end it!!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mera dhyaan to hamesha Manav pe hi rehta hai....πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yeah Kools, I really really really want Sushant to win JDJ. He is the best of the lot. His dances have so much depth to them, its not just like dance and go, the after effect of the whole performance remains- you are kind of sucked into that performance, as Madhuri aptly put it.

You visited the thread and had a headache...πŸ˜†... sorry for laughing, I know I shouldn't but can't help it... actually I guess I'm laughing at myself.... I don't know how I survived on the forum for so long.... surviving on that forum with those cats is more difficult than surviving on the show. Some members in particular are so nasty... posting false stories and typing out hate mails that are really derogatory. I wonder how come no one takes any action against such members when personal attacking of celebs without proof is clearly not allowed in IF- she got a warning and was let off.

I hope we keep fighting till the end. The good thing is that some of the members discuss peacefully with us there, knowing we don't fight- they called us thoda mature... so yeah that was good...πŸ˜†

I really wish you had left behind one of your teekhe comments. πŸ˜‰ There are some members there who really need a dose of it.πŸ˜† You would have made them shut up, advocate.πŸ˜ƒ

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: unknown18

I think what is happening now is that the Zee TV people  have some serious issues with Sushant and I think Ankita too is with him .I think Zee is being unfair to them and they basically do not like the way they are being promoted in Jhalak and other channels are making so much money with them ...
Zee cannot utilize them well so it is their  fault but instead of firing their writers and  sorting their act together they are doing something  very silly .They are making  dushmans with the very people  who are the USP of the show ..

Instead of giving  Manav and Archana good lines , good tracks , romance  and even presenting  them well....they are working  on other characters .Other tracks are getting importance and Manav and Archana are getting pushed back .This has only happened recently ...

Of course this show will suffer .If they make their leads into side actors and instead of givign the viewers what they want ,just frustrate them then obviously one day their show  will go down ..
Currently it is getting extremely high TRPs , but how long can things  go like this ..

I don't know about others but  the only two characters I find interesting to watch in this show are Manav and Archana and I just about tolerate others for them only ..But if the Zee people will just reduce their scenes , their dialogues , their romantic track and just basically make them one of the faces in the big crowd then obviously this show will end prematurely and that would be a shame ....

For the first time I don't even feel like doing my own thread .I wanted to do it to promote the show for Ankita and Sushant but if the show itself is trying to harm them then what is the point of the whole exercise ...what is the point of putting in all this time for it then .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arre Advocate ki kya zaroorat when u youngsters r doing such a GREAT job . I was like HUH ?????? Yeh niki , lunza aur tiya hai , the sweet young ones on PR forum ? Arre they have become Wolverines from X men [ right name na of movie ?}........straight metal claws nikaale which they kept hidden on PR forum . Jaisa Desh Vaisa Vesh is their policy I told myself . Jaisa Forum Vaisa Decorum ! Hai na ? Muvaa ! Jiyo ! I lOVed that fight !
whatever you say kools, nothing can replace your teekha comments. it'll really set them right. think of yourself as OUR trump card. if nothing else works, kools hai na!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tiya229

whatever you say kools, nothing can replace your teekha comments. it'll really set them right. think of yourself as OUR trump card. if nothing else works, kools hai na!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Di totally agree with you.. Even I watch this show only for these 2 from Day 1. I have never stopped at any stage even though I did not like the track just for them. But now after reading all this it is very discouraging. Feeling really bad..

I know even you have supported this when many left this forum. Di I can understand what you are going through. I know how difficult it is to stay positive with so many negative things going around.

We need to Support Sushant and Ankita whatever it may be. 😭

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww sorry to make you feel this way ...Let's see for a few more days how things turn out ...
I will try my best to stay as positive as possible ......😊