Fan Demand Harshad-Additi Reunion Article

additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Fans Demand Harshad-Additi Reunion

There are fans, and there are fanatics! When it comes to Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta, it's always the latter…

There are fans, and there are fanatics! When it comes to Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta, it's always the latter. Such is their fan-following from the days of 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil', that the fanatics simply can't see any other girl opposite Chopda.

Harshad has made his comeback with the Balaji Telefilms show 'Taryay Liyay' where he's paired opposite rookie actress Anupriya Kapoor. The show launched on June 14 and clocked a cool TVR of 3.96 for its first episode. In its opening week, 'Taryay Liyay' drew an average TVR of 3.8. These numbers are impressive but Harshad Chopda fans are still disappointed. Their bone of contention is that Ekta Kapoor should have taken Additi Gupta and not Anupriya for this show.

Ever since the show has gone on-air, TellyCafe has been bombarded with comments, posts, and emails from ardent Harshad-Additi fans. Below are some of the comments.

Surekha: it would have been better if she could cast Additi Gupta opposite Harshad in 'Taryay Liyay'. I hope the show flops big time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think this is posted b4....anywayzz thanks for sharingg..i luv this articlee
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its an old one....bt nyws thnx fr sharing!!!!!!!
additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oopss sorryyyyy my mistake modz can close this topic
AMMI6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read it earlier but thanks so much