Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazies-Sunday/Funday-Enter at your own risk...

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Read/View at your own risk... i wont be responsible for anything that happens to anyone after reading/viewing this

*******************************************************************************************************

Greeting s to all CraziesHug

Was thinking and thinking about a topic for today's thread ... but then I realized, with a guy like Maan we have the perfect reason... himself  Day Dreaming

So today is all about Maan Singh Khurana..and everything we love about him...and what makes him so special to us....

His hot hot body

His soulful eyes

Day Dreaming

His oh-so kissable lips

Day Dreaming

His sense of style

His mesmerizing smile

Day Dreaming

******************************************************************************************************
First time dekha tumhe hum kho gaya
second time mein love ho gaya
ye akkha IF jaanta hai
crazies Maan pe marta hai
dil kiya cheez hai jaanam apni
jaan tere naam karta hai

*******************************************************************************************************

Hum bhula kar isse bhool sakte nahin...
isliye bhool janeyki parwa nahin...

********************************************************************************************************

ok lets discuss what makes Maan extraordinary...
add your reason...

Edited by ix2u - 07 February 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

PrettyKudi01SakshiGargTiharikaabina03IlovemskSidra.WVintagepeachdrdee142Angel-33bharkha--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFandivareenacraziekudit_areebmisty85kirti_fijiInfinitedreamsLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

hey ixu2.......lovely postt Smile Smile Smile 

koi ek cheej ho toh bataaaauuuuuuuuuuuu LOL LOL LOL 

har cheez aachi laagthi hai yar..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
maan ka uthna baitna chalna.. kam karna khaana peena yahan thak ki sona bhi..... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOL LOL

uska style, khaatheelana andaaz, aankhein sab cheez yar......Embarrassed Wink

chahe woh angry young man or ya phir romantic Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink 

chahe kapdoin ke saath ho ya phir...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

ab mein kya kahu aur.............LOL LOL LOL 

Edited by bharkha - 05 February 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_amsabina03ixxudrdee142sumona28sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandivareenacraziekudidewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Hi crazies………………

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

A spl thank u to ixu for making our Sunday…………maanday!!!!!!!!

And congo=shongo on ur first thread!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Coming to my jaan –Mr. Maan Singh Khurrrana…..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

1.      Is the name not more than enough??? The way he says "maan singh khurrana" with attitude is enough to send delicious thousand watt current down our spines!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2.      The first thing that hits us when we see him(aside from the obvious)WinkWinkWinkWinkWink is his killer attitude!! Me personally fell in love with his i-don't-give-a-damn attitude!!! The way he stares n glares n kills with a single look……….uff!!!  AASH totally dead!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

3.      Next comes his buper hot bod!!!!! Do I really need to go in details here???? Its ok I want toooo…..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The six packs….anyone wants to toach them??

The biceps…

Those broad shoulders…..

Those sexy arms.in which we all dream to be 24/7!!

The lips..which speak to our hearts!!

The bedroom eyes….which speak to our soul!!

The ultra long n slim sexy fingers…which have obseesed us so much!!!!

His hair esp the one wet strand which falls on his forehead………and ur fingers just itch to push it back…..

All those toned muscles….

4.      His awesome dressing sense…..StarStarStarStarStarStar

be it his casual black shirt……..

his glam office wear….

His towel look….

His sherwanis….or formal coats…..

Or our very own fav SBV!!!

Last but not the least…………….our dream come true………………HIS BDAY SUIT!!!!

5.      His love n the way he expresses it…………EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

6.      His unique ways of helping out his loved ones…..Big smileBig smileBig smile

7.      His husky ultra-sensous voice……DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

8.      The naughtiness which he has bottled up but is now coming out in leaps n bounds!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The impromptu strip show after HP episode……

His plans to make geet J with pari…

During the SKJ seq while trying to save his a**

Wheres the party tonight seq

9.      His awesome dance moves!!!!!!!!!!!! WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

10.   His awesome smiles….

Be it the smile only in his eyes n not on his lips….

His quirky half smiles…

His naughty smirks….

His real smiles…..which are few n far between…..

His sarcastic smiles…..

His love filled ones when he sees geet

11.      His unconditional love for the baby which he knows his not is own 'ansh'EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 06 February 2011 at 3:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidra.Wixxudrdee142divareenacraziekudiRajeevGurtiFanbharkhasumona28dewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Maan singh khurana

Love his arrogance, he has so much arrogance but it is not too much. He has the right dose

Love his fashion style: ok truth be its the stylist who decide what actors wear but he just fills clothes so nicely, at times i wonder is liquid clorh is poured over him to make sure it fits him perfectly

His biceps; hailove them so much

His lifting style: thanks to him i keep imagining someone lifting me

His comic timming. Ok what we see is the fruit after several retakes and editing but still acting does count.

His smile; hai jitni taarif karo kaam hi hai.

His sense of judgement. Love it no metters happens.

His walking style. Hai main maar jawa.

Edited by kirti_fiji - 06 February 2011 at 12:42am

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandivareenacraziekudibharkhasumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

entered .... Ixx ....

well what to say about maan .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

Just the thought of his name & i am in dreamland .... U R asking what I like ...

In 1 line .... I like everything about him .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by dewdropred - 06 February 2011 at 10:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnobharkhaRajeevGurtiFandivareenacraziekudisumona28

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

ijjat - lovely post and amazing pictures, HugHugHugHug I was in maan land when i saw the pictures. You made my week.Smile

I thought i better start posting my comments now as by the time you all come online I will be sleepingLOL

I love everything about maan from his physique (won't explain this too much in detail unless I am offline) to his smile to his eyes which speak volumes and his attitute/arrogance. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingLOL

Even though he is arrogant he will do anything to protect the person he loves. He has a soft hard and a tough exterior, which only geet has managed to crack. Smile

His anger fascinates me and scares me at the same time sometimes.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

But i love his possessiveness and his protectiveness.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

What makes him special is his:

1)ability to always support the truth no matter what understanding of pain with
2) the way he helped geet and  supported her all the time
3) ability to put others needs first than his to make us all go dreamy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming,
4) strong muscles which you know will always protect youEmbarrassed Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed
5) the way he smiles cheekily or gives a cheeky grin the way he stands with his hands crossed over and then I faintDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
6)the soft look he has in his eyes, which makes me go all faintDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
7) SBV look LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
8) husky voiceDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

me sleepy now, will come back tomorrow with more comments.LOL

Edited by divareena - 05 February 2011 at 4:53pm

ixxudrdee142sptrnobharkhacraziekudiRajeevGurtiFansumona28dewdropredmisty85

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
MAAN SINGH KHURANA DREAMS  OF EVERY WOMAN .

What to say about him. I love every thing about him .

His eyes and his smile ...... Jo mujhe deewana kar dete hai

His broad shoulders with strong muscles

His SBV look

His husky and sensuious  voice......so sexy

His sense of humour . his sense of judgement

His naughtyness his hair style

His dress sense

His beatiful slim long fingers  his lips

His shirtless sexy body and with black vest ................. to hot to handle

His walking style...........

And almost his love for geet

MSK baare me aur kya bolu dear . Msk is a perfect man and one piece in this world . he is mindblowing , fantastic , superb , good hearted amazing person ..

I love MSK  very much ......................

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 06 February 2011 at 2:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142craziekudiRajeevGurtiFanbharkhadewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thanks ijjat..msk...me drooling...Day DreamingLOL
what to say about him...i just love him...he has right kind of arrogance attitude and style....
i love everything about him...
i just love his eyes and his million dollar smile which i know is rare....and the seductive voice...and the combination of those is deadly and he can get any woman he wants...
thanks dear for the pics and i am now in maan land.....

Edited by rajeev the best - 06 February 2011 at 11:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnobharkhacraziekudisumona28dewdropred

Go to top