.~*~.Shweta Tiwari FC .~*~ The best Mother - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Fazy.. I loathe all Extra Marital Stuffs yaar.. πŸ˜†.. But back then I was AP fan I mean u know I was always Prerna fan, so i liked Anurag for she liked Anurag till then πŸ˜†..

And no.. They couldnt have had it in any other way.. Because Doc told her later in an epi that it's good that she didnt try for Test Tube Baby thing, because the baby would have problem in giving bonemarrow to his sister.. πŸ˜ƒ KZK Directors used to find some good logic in every situation πŸ˜†..

And also for ur second thingy, yeah πŸ˜†.. And there also Prerna explained it to Anurag once.. That she would be able to marry Rish only when Sne** is alright.. Because she wants to give 100% to him as a wife.. But if sne**'s ill, she would not be able to dedicate hwerself fully to Rish..

And u see, she was in for romance asa Sne** was fine 🀣

I guess she could wait for Marriage too.. Like she said to Anurag.. But seeing Bhole Baba's anger 🀣 she changed her mind and thought of fixing her a/c with Rishabh on a permanent basis and later consummate her marriage 🀣
I liked Anurag till Bajaj entered. πŸ˜ƒ

True, as soon as Sneha got better she was all ready for romance. Remember when Bajaj put Sneha to sleep and she kept an eye out whilst hidden. Then came the honeymoon romance and the eventual C night. β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I liked Anurag till Bajaj entered. πŸ˜ƒ

True, as soon as Sneha got better she was all ready for romance. Remember when Bajaj put Sneha to sleep and she kept an eye out whilst hidden. Then came the honeymoon romance and the eventual C night. β˜ΊοΈ

I LOVE her looks that time😳 Hairstyle and all.. Razor cut and U-cut😳 And those eyesπŸ˜† And she kept smiling all of her ownπŸ˜†

Or it ws just Feeling jealous seeing rish putting sne** to sleep eh ?πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I LOVE her looks that time😳 Hairstyle and all.. Razor cut and U-cut😳 And those eyesπŸ˜† And she kept smiling all of her ownπŸ˜†

Or it ws just Feeling jealous seeing rish putting sne** to sleep eh ?πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One Q, why type Sneha as Sne**. Just wondering. πŸ˜• Loved the bit the next morning when he decided to go to Malaysia and she didn't want him to go. 
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

One Q, why type Sneha as Sne**. Just wondering. πŸ˜• Loved the bit the next morning when he decided to go to Malaysia and she didn't want him to go. 

because if there is only one char whom i hate from KZk except Mohini Moti, it's Sne**πŸ˜›

Anyways I liked JW as an actress der😳 Best sne** 😳

But sne** herself is a disasterπŸ˜†
Why hate Sneha, I liked her. Not just JW but the character mainly coz of her relationship with Bajaj. They made such a good father-daughter duo. The basketball scenes were just too good. 

I hated Mohini, obviously Anurag and along with these 2 hated Prem. Liked the character but generally hated the fact that he bought AP closer coz he wasn't bought up by PRB. Sneha was bought up by PRB and so not so close to Anurag. So...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Guddi and Fazy why you both are makin me all jelouse by Talkin about such PRB scenes which i never ever gonna watch it as its not avaliable anywhere.. 😭 😭
oh btw congratz on 14th ST FC..woooohoooo..
Originally posted by Celina_

Guddi and Fazy why you both are makin me all jelouse by Talkin about such PRB scenes which i never ever gonna watch it as its not avaliable anywhere.. 😭 😭

Aaawwwww.πŸ˜’

Where were u when KZK aired?
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

because if there is only one char whom i hate from KZk except Mohini Moti, it's Sne**πŸ˜›

Anyways I liked JW as an actress der😳 Best sne** 😳

But sne** herself is a disasterπŸ˜†

I disagree,for me the small kid sneha was thebest one.sorry if any JW fans r upset with this.