Chellameh

CM Feb 7-11 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Aishu...

No hair pichings...have porumai...😆😆our hair is more important than this serial bore...

ok...coming to todays episode...

Beach and pearl konjal....😭😭 Kodumai kkum oru ellai undu ....😭😭
55 kg laddooo!!!!grrrr...Laddoo nahi ..ur a 55 kg vethu vettttu....😡😡

Beach...congo....Today teamaster...tomorrow...Dosai master,barotta master....etc etc...way to go man....😆😆

This duo sneha and beach is really irritating...2 perum sendhu vandhalae BP yerudhu😡😡

Mamanar calling mappillai chinna veedu maappu....maappillai calling mamanar a vazhukkai mandai...what a sweet family🤢🤢

Good answer by pearl..and ratna..innumama un daddy aa nee nambara?

and the best part was sneha saying...soon she will bring beach to nadutheru...😆😆soooooper familly!!!!

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aishumaatheeeeeyyyyyyyy🤗🤗🤗🤗...
Unga Kaala konjam kudungamma😭...

Indha update padikkumbothey lesa kanna kattichey, Idha paathuttu valikkama ippidi oru wonderful aapudate panneengale👏⭐️.. Yamma hats offungooo.....

junkabc thumbnail

this beach is getting worse day by day. So the whole world knows about sneha except beach?

How come once very manipulative queen Pearl is now very innocent. can't she do anything to do show sneha's true color.

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... can the creative team stop "love scene ' between snake and beach. yuck....  so now pearls parents know the truth..what will they do. 
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aishu . Supero super update. Sabash  , Vadaiku poti vandhachupa , Snegakum [ Beach calls her like this ] chef kidaichachu.
Kadarkarayana - Vazhukkath thalayana - Jayikka povadhu yaaru? definitely Vazhukkaithan -namma CModa supporter illa
serials2010 thumbnail
Tks Aishu for your kalakal updates !  I have said this before and I say it again I so appreciate your efforts to make these tortourous episodes so enjoyable for us to read - Well done!!  Have you ever thought of  taking up writing seriously maybe a book??  - you sure
will shine!

When is this snake going to ruin Beach - can't wait for that day atleast we will be spared of this jollu vazhiyara business between Beach and Snake - Kadavule -  Radaan creative team does not watch these episodes or what - Indha kandraaviya eppidi ivanga thaangaraanga pa theriyale!!  I actually feel sick watching this nonsense.

I would love it if Pearl would stop acting like a doting wife all the time - Come on woman stop pining for this pathetic human being - give it back to him and actually gift wrap him and send him back to Sneha - Both of them deserve each other.

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Aisu maa for the updates.

Let's stick to Valakkai Mandai (VM) for Pearl's father. 🤣
kittykrishna thumbnail

Thanx for the Hilarious updates Aish..........👏👏👏

Beach comedy vida (Maamanaar comedy also) Unga comedy sooooopero soooooper

Soooperb update.

Mainly the symbol u gave for CM is shell-shocked is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rads mentioned in Twitter that they are filming scenes with babies. So, very sooon we can watch them😉😉😉
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Shree........ aiyodah.......... kidnapping.  What else. 😕