Zor Ka Jhatka

India-Forums

Zor Ka Jhatka
Zor Ka Jhatka

Restoration of SONIA.Mod Note last pg (Page 26)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by -Sabz-

i wish i could agree on these lines but i cant .. because i dont feel that u r telling  whole truth at the moment

Oh boy......you were just claiming that you knew me and you have seen me bashing so many celebs in BB just because they were against Shweta, so how come you are not sure now? This proves where you are coming from ROFL
dear u r twisting wordsLOL like u used to do it in bb4 forum i was referring  these line i didn;t found it  real LOL

just because I am a hardcore fan of some celeb does not mean I go around and bash others. My simple formula is basically limit myself from my favs AT or their respective post rather than wasting my precious time on some strangers to whom I don't belong to by any means

If you really have seen me or pay attention to my action (though I don't want nor expect any random ppl to look out me), you will always find me either under respective AT or their post. I hardly land up in any random post. If you don't find it real, it's okay. Am I forcing you to believe on it kyaa? No na....so chill!!
iam  chill dearWink   but in last post u tried to twist wordsWink ..so lets disagree and chill

Just like you tried to put a word on my mouth na...Wink
Well, I just found your last reply fishy, so I replied that way........nothing personal huh LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

ya dont u think we need to make SPS Sonia Protection Sqaud Wink

LOL now m sure she needs one or a new id

sonia - ques if allows u to open another account withh same email id.. or u register another id too? if yes then there is a bug in registration system LOL

if not then take a bow.. kya dedication hai

LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorromiosugar1axeionIncenseprerna4rishav

SoniaReturns Senior Member

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Incense

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

i wish i could agree on these lines but i cant .. because i dont feel that u r telling  whole truth at the moment

Oh boy......you were just claiming that you knew me and you have seen me bashing so many celebs in BB just because they were against Shweta, so how come you are not sure now? This proves where you are coming from ROFL
dear u r twisting wordsLOL like u used to do it in bb4 forum i was referring  these line i didn;t found it  real LOL

just because I am a hardcore fan of some celeb does not mean I go around and bash others. My simple formula is basically limit myself from my favs AT or their respective post rather than wasting my precious time on some strangers to whom I don't belong to by any means

If you really have seen me or pay attention to my action (though I don't want nor expect any random ppl to look out me), you will always find me either under respective AT or their post. I hardly land up in any random post. If you don't find it real, it's okay. Am I forcing you to believe on it kyaa? No na....so chill!!
iam  chill dearWink   but in last post u tried to twist wordsWink ..so lets disagree and chill

Just like you tried to put a word on my mouth na...Wink
Well, I just found your last reply fishy, so I replied that way........nothing personal huh LOL
  my reply fishyLOLLOLLOL..i didn;t put any word in ur mouth ..Wink
modishh IF-Rockerz
modishh
modishh

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoniaReturns

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM SHOULD BE ALLOWED

Now this is hot topic going on here.. 

I think that moderators have failed to do their duties properly.. IF someone wants to judge any celebrity , she/he should be allowed .. This is a reality show which we are watching and i dont think that its prerequisite is that YOU HAVE TO BE FAN otherwise you cant comment on this forum . .forum is a place where people meet and discuss . .so please moderators allow this two way communication . .. If people want to discuss SRK hosting ..Akash acts. . .Jennifer Winget.. they should have complete liberty .. . .why shouldn't they ?  Please change this rule.. and more importantly if they feel SRK hosting is not up to the mark so please let them discuss. ..I too was an obsessed fan of "Some" celebrities until recently when i realized that i was never fan of their personal life but character which they potrayed. . BUT that doesn't mean criticism should not be justified.. i mean these celebs are not our Lord or Boss whom we should not criticism . .all what they are is because of us . .the VIEWERs. .so each viewer . .whether fan or non fan  should be allowed to express their respective opinion.....

Hope everyone understands and acts upon this .. rather than making this forum a 

ONE WAY COMMUNICATION ZONE

From Ex Ksg Jennifer Fan and Now more practical mature open-minded fellow
SoniaSmile

Please dont flood me with PMs of WHY SONIA WHY ??Confused BECAUSE ITS HIGH TIME THAT WE ALL SHOULD RESPECT OTHERS OPINION ..

AND COULD ALL THE PHANS STOP DISCUSSING ME IN THEIR RESPECTIVE AT ?? I WAS NEVER PART OF THE ATS WHICH YOU HAVE NAMED  .SO PLEASE DONT BASH ME OTHERWISE MY NEXT ID IS READYAngry

Sonia,

You were given a chance to express your opinions/views in Member's opinion thread. I don't see a reason whey this needs to be discussed again as a new topic.

And as usual, bashing has started in this thread. Therefore, topic is being closed.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1jesss.Real.MadridThatOneGuyFaraan92swashbucklingprerna4rishavNishita123

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoniaReturns

Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by arti07

ya dont u think we need to make SPS Sonia Protection Sqaud Wink

LOL now m sure she needs one or a new id

sonia - ques if allows u to open another account withh same email id.. or u register another id too? if yes then there is a bug in registration system LOL

if not then take a bow.. kya dedication hai

LOL

i dont have email id so they are not activited i think

bigger bug Shocked .. stress testing is on.. go on mere sher.. me logging off with a hope to see ur new avatar intact

fire_gun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zor Ka Jhatka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index