Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Hats off to Aksha...

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25rayjstdivya17-7Nimmi.san121ChaudhrytmCrystal29sub_rosaPooja_219mussy.jamshedushankitvcElysiaNainaSengal-Raz-HumaGsuhana19kabeeraspeaking-Huma-khushix

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Yes shashi, today aksha made almost all viewers speechless. Kala is a vamp, but she also has her own point of view. Unlike other vamps she loves her family( AS , father and sisters). 

Aksha is very much successful to potray the fact of kala.  The way she wiped her tears...........really for fraction of sec I felt pity for her. 

In my opinion , today aksha snached all the screen footage. Hats offClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmushankitvckabeeraspeaking

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

she emoted every single emotion from her eyes today be it fear hate or anger! she stole the show tonight! she was amazing"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ushankitvckabeeraspeaking

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I hate to accept this but Kalavati (Ashka) really stole the limelight........
NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Totally agreed with you dear...loved the way how she act....just awesome...she is sooo beauitufl....<3
westboat Newbie
westboat
westboat

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hmm No doubt Kalavati was wonderful today... But What's this? Are they making a way to dutta's exit or Are they winding up the show? After todays episode it looked as if dutta will actually die while saving all these people. Dutta is Hero of this show, definately he will suceed saving everyone. I just hope they dont show him actually die while saving Nakusha. That's unbearable end of this sweet love story. I just hope even if they have idea of winding it up, then it should end with Dutta-Naku reunion. In either of the case there doesn't seem to be any way of showing  romance and Dutta-Naku Chemistry. After today's episode all these negative thoughts coming straight across. But one positive thing was Nakusha praying Bappa about "Such Aur Zhoooth". Bappa will never let "Zhoot" win.
mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westboat

Hmm No doubt Kalavati was wonderful today... But What's this? Are they making a way to dutta's exit or Are they winding up the show? After todays episode it looked as if dutta will actually die while saving all these people. Dutta is Hero of this show, definately he will suceed saving everyone. I just hope they dont show him actually die while saving Nakusha. That's unbearable end of this sweet love story. I just hope even if they have idea of winding it up, then it should end with Dutta-Naku reunion. In either of the case there doesn't seem to be any way of showing  romance and Dutta-Naku Chemistry. After today's episode all these negative thoughts coming straight across. But one positive thing was Nakusha praying Bappa about "Such Aur Zhoooth". Bappa will never let "Zhoot" win.

I guess too much speculation is not right WB. Show is going great. TAMs , TRP are right on Top. We must not allow any negative thoughts ..LTL is going great these days..Enjoy the show Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Nimmi.Crystal29shish15skavitha08Pooja_219-Huma-khushix

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
What a great episode they gave us tonight! Ashka was mindblowing!!!!Hats off to her she was superb!Really I m very satisfied with this saturday special!!!
We could feel in Kala's eyes how she was hurt by doing all this with her Aiy Saheb but it was to late to go back so she had no choice!Rocking episode!
Btw Madhu is back lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15

Go to top