Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Predictions for Next Week ????? (Page 2)

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khyser2k11

i thnk dushyant fainted before he can listen to what sid is saying..............but i wonder how this yasho massi will be get ridden , i want karan to be back becoz in an article karan himself said that its temporary death.................so i hope he will be back

yea possible Dushyant just pretending to be knock out but instead taking it all in ....i had enough of this massi she is proper heart less kamini AngryAngry....Abha has saved her twice n still she has no sympathy for her....
even i so desptly want Karan to be back .....missing KARAN ABHA chemistry so much Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverkhyser2k11

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I really have to say that Abha's acting is really good where she is actually grieving for the death of her husband but she can't show it and her feelings and sad exploded when Yaso talked bad till Abha slapped her. Well deserve for Yasho. LOL

As for the upcoming episodes, i think Siddhart who is being annoying will somehow change and willing to help Abha willingly after something happens or he comes to know that he is indeed Karan's twin. Just hope he don't fall for Abha as Karan will surely return and hope this does not be a reason for Karan and Abha to be separated again. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DEE2803khyser2k11

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
[[QUOTE=vishalinie]I really have to say that Abha's acting is really good where she is actually grieving for the death of her husband but she can't show it and her feelings and sad exploded when Yaso talked bad till Abha slapped her. Well deserve for Yasho. LOL

As for the upcoming episodes, i think Siddhart who is being annoying will somehow change and willing to help Abha willingly after something happens or he comes to know that he is indeed Karan's twin. Just hope he don't fall for Abha as Karan will surely return and hope this does not be a reason for Karan and Abha to be separated again.]

Abha indeed has done amazing acting i was in tears myself when Yasho said about Karan ....gud on Abha for that slap she gave .....
i just got this feeling if he is Karan's twin then he will die to get Karan back or he is Karan just acting to be RT to get proves against YASHO N DUSHYANT ....case 777 could be a fake case planned by Karan Abha n Karans dad to get proves ...since they both are lawyers they always believe things if gets proven so 2 get Yasho they planned it n 2 make it such a big deal that Dushyant gets excited n wants 2 find out wats it all about [which he did] n then Karan n the rest  collect all the important imformations they require....
Karan acting as RT even infront of the family especially Yashu n Dushyants makes them suspect if he really is Karan coz as far as they knw Karan has died ....this leads Dushyant getting Karan drunk n get information out in which Dushyant was successful....so now Dushyant will give Karan all the details of what they have been up2 or are plannin to do coz as far as he knws he is not Karan ....this is where Karan n Abha collects all the proves they need 2 get them behind bars and regarding sum1s death it could be Yasho n this time Abha doesnt save her ....

Edited by DEE2803 - 06 February 2011 at 6:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEE2803

Abha indeed has done amazing acting i was in tears myself when Yasho said about Karan ....gud on Abha for that slap she gave .....
i just got this feeling if he is Karan's twin then he will die to get Karan back or he is Karan just acting to be RT to get proves against YASHO N DUSHYANT ....case 777 could be a fake case planned by Karan Abha n Karans dad to get proves ...since they both are lawyers they always believe things if gets proven so 2 get Yasho they planned it n 2 make it such a big deal that Dushyant gets excited n wants 2 find out wats it all about [which he did] n then Karan n the rest  collect all the important imformations they require....
Karan acting as RT even infront of the family especially Yashu n Dushyants makes them suspect if he really is Karan coz as far as they knw Karan has died ....this leads Dushyant getting Karan drunk n get information out in which Dushyant was successful....so now Dushyant will give Karan all the details of what they have been up2 or are plannin to do coz as far as he knws he is not Karan ....this is where Karan n Abha collects all the proves they need 2 get them behind bars and regarding sum1s death it could be Yasho n this time Abha doesnt save her ....

Even i have a feeling that the important character that is going to die is Yasho. If that really happens, thats the day we all will celebrate in joy. LOL

DEE2803

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

will deftly be celebration time for all YMGGK FANS....n hope TO ADD CHERRY ON THE TOP KARAN RETURNS BACK TO ABHA .....then without a doubt we all shall celebrate till then lets all keep our fingers xed n hope for the best xxxxxxxxxxx

VishaD.

vands1126 Newbie
vands1126
vands1126

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Was just wondering, if u guys remember a saint that comes to swarn bhawan says this case 777 is going to destroy the peace of the house but the beta bahu duo(Karan Abha) would save the house..and esp greh laxmi Aabha will become Durga and save the honor of family...he also added that someone is going to join the family too..so that could be Ranchod...So high hopes that Karan is alive and would come back...what do u guys say??? 

Originally posted by vishalinie

Even i have a feeling that the important character that is going to die is Yasho. If that really happens, thats the day we all will celebrate in joy. LOL

DEE2803

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vands1126

Was just wondering, if u guys remember a saint that comes to swarn bhawan says this case 777 is going to destroy the peace of the house but the beta bahu duo(Karan Abha) would save the house..and esp greh laxmi Aabha will become Durga and save the honor of family...he also added that someone is going to join the family too..so that could be Ranchod...So high hopes that Karan is alive and would come back...what do u guys say??? 

Originally posted by vishalinie

yea do remember him its possible that he was 1 of the family friend just acting as saint to scare Yasho saying that i can be also wrong....regarding beta bahu saving the family honour - they are doing it at the moment but Karan as RT/Sidharath ie if he really is KARAN n Abha as bahu....n regarding new family member possiblilty Abha is expecting .....i knw i knw the article said she is not but things can always change

like i said earlier i might be wrong n u might be right

i so want this story line 2 finish n sum happy moments 2 arrive ...its 2 much now
aachuchachu Goldie
aachuchachu
aachuchachu

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
karan should come back

Go to top