Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Mopey and Loopy ki ajab prem kahani (Page 109)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa Hi 5 LOL just so u know i was stalking and writing den history and drinking pepsi all at the same time ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-she_ratchetGeekgodSigma

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
so what are we talking about?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
@ shilpa do you make VMs?

bye Priti *hugs

@ polly me and Vini have no rishta well defined, Vini is Polki's twin

I became sammy's evil twin when I followed her FF and later we realised we are kinda twins with our birthdays

I don't know if Vini even knows Sammy so we can't be triplets and I can't take my daadi's twin from her lol

thanks Goose for the compiled update, i was sure i must have missed something *hugs

polly23she_ratchetGeekgodArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Ann - An and i r telling Den history to junior devils LOL

Edited by Arwen... - 05 February 2011 at 3:40pm

-Deepzz-BgblZoolander69GeekgodSigma

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Arwen r u serious? I was drinking Pepsi too! Hi6ROFL

Sigma... Nah u?Big smile

-Deepzz-GeekgodSigmaArwen.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Me did my crappy take just now on PG2...Do read it allLOL

Pasting it here for online devils who never sleepsTongue

I dunno what to say about today's episodeShocked ..It left me shocked as well as nostalgic because I was reminded of my own valentines day  which I had with my hubby few yrs back when we were not marriedEmbarrassed...It was almost a similar surprise which my hubby gave to me Embarrassed

Satish and I had my first valentines date in exact manner where he thanked me in the name of taking me to a film and then showed my picture on a projector and gave a emotional speechEmbarrassed....I wrote this all in Jassi forum 3 yrs back..me need to find that post nowShockedShockedShockedLOL

I m feeling nostalgic because Satish gave these same dialgoues saying how he was shy and had stammering problem..but I changed himCry..and then he went down on his knees and thanked me just how MSK does in front of Geet todayCryCry..gosh I can't believe they showed thisCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So for me this Maaneet scene was magical and extra-special because it reminded me of my own  Valentine day with my hubbyDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Also from a serial POV,it was a innovative scene and looked very good because viewers were not really expecting itEmbarrassed..

Coming to the scene,There were lot of symbolisms attached to the scene starting from darkness where MSK was standing while revealing his story and then slowly moving towards Geet who was sitting under that ray of light thus indicating how the darkness of his life faded slowly once Geet entered his life and changed it allEmbarrassed;The whole darkness in that room also gives a very spooky look especially in the beginning thus reminding us of a darr film scenario which we might see in the future with the stalker already in actionEvil Smile

The whole scene is more like an indication that both MSK-Geet feels that finally they r out of their past..and r going towards their future with the ladder of loveEmbarrassed ..reason why MSK was talking about those past days and how she transformed himEmbarrassed/...but their past will again come to haunt them in the form of that stalker who has entered their life secretly like a snake without their knowledgeEvil Smile..Thats why yesterday they played snake and ladder gameLOL and today MSK wanted to revisit their past and thank her for their pleasant futureEmbarrassed

This whole scene is similar to the camp date confession scene with a only difference that during camp date MSK asked Geet to b a part of his life and today he thanked her for being a part of his lifeEmbarrassed...So the chapter of their past is closed now and now the story of their present and future startsEmbarrassed;Thats where we see Geet hugging MSK and asking him whats the next story and then MSK replies its about to start with a new member joining us in this storyWink;Here from MSK's POV the new member is their future baby but they hv no idea that a stalker is already waiting for them as the new member in their life who may open gates of their haunted past once againEvil Smile...So if the baby is the ladder in their relationship which will take them to greater heights of love,strength,belief and understanding then who will b the snake here ??...Of course the unknown stalkerEvil Smile...So it remains to b seen who wins in the end...the stalker(snake) or the baby's existence(the ladder which will help them to climb up and achieve victoryApprove)...

DD was as usual awesome with her silent acting throughout the scene especially when she gave those overwhelming expressions StarStarStarStar but GC today stole the show with his flawless actStarStarStarStarStar..He was just perfect today with his expressions...dialgoue delviery..voice modulation and most importantly the way he went through different change of expressions in one single sceneClapClapClapClap..

Today's almost kiss scene was hot hot hotBlushing...GC-DD absolutely rocked hereThumbs UpBlushing;I have noticed that GC has worked on his new bedroom expressions post-marriageEmbarrassed;Before marriage his bedroom eyes depicted passion and need but post-marriage his bedroom eyes r depicting not only passion and need but also desire and lust BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing;So this week we hv got so many opened loops of almost kissLOL...whenever this show has opened any loop,they hv always closed it in the coming episodesWink and so I m hoping that even this almost kiss loop will b closed in the coming episodes with a actual kiss/lip-lock via camera anglesDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming;CVs better not disappoint us because I m sure they won't b showing so many almost kiss moments if they had no plan of showing any kissWinkLOLTongue;Whole idea of MSK trying to punish Geet with a kiss was a well executed scene and thankfully CVs hv realised that during pregneny a hubby can touch,hug and kiss his wife at leastROFLROFLROFL;Love-making is also possible if the pregnency is not complicated Smile...But General Trp viewers might not understand all this and so I can understand why CVs can't show CON during pregnencyErmm,but at least they can show intimate moments between the two which includes a kiss for sureBig smile...Having said that I can understand why CVs r trying to increase the temptation of the viewers here by showing almost kiss moments and not really a kiss...its because kiss is the last resource of romance which is left for Maaneet..rest all resources of their romance hv already been utilisedLOL;Now if they utilise the kiss wala resource as well before CON then they will hv nothing to show during actual CONLOL because On Indian TV what can u show during CON other than foreplays or kisses ??Of course u cannot show real love-making on indian TV..right ??..CVs hv already done enough foreplays...they will show the same During their CON too mayb a notch higher...and then kiss will b another thing which they can make use of during CON and mayb thats why they r keeping it exclusive for the perfect momentEmbarrassed...so thats one reason they r just trying to create the temptation of a kiss in the minds of the viewers and building up the hunger slowlyEvil Smile..when the right time comes we will get itBlushing...

Finally Madhumaas in Shimla...goodTongue..Mayb CVs will turn the old Khurana Mansion into  fake Shimla and thats one reason why all actors hv moved to the new Khurana mansion set because mayb they r preparing the old set for the Shimla honeymoonROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....And it seems Arjun-Annie too will b going on a package deal with Maaneet to ShimlaAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ;Mayb CVs want to create Golmaal reloaded in Shimla with the entire crowd so that when the stalker gets into action in their honeymoon,MSK can doubt on Arjun since he too willl b present there and Viewers will sing..Go..go...go..Golmaal...Go...Goo...Go...Golmaal....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL..While the stalker will sing "Tu hai meriiii...G...G...G...GGGGGeet"TongueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

One best thing about the last two episodes r that both Maan-Geet together r working as a team here in whatever they plan starting from deciding to sleep separately to trying to plant a fake fight in front of Dadi ...they r doing it as a joint unit which is a good sign in a husband-wife relationship where u r able to take joint decisions with proer trust and understandingThumbs Up;Question may raise regarding why can't they tell the truth to Dadi...there can b many reasons for it..one simple reason can b.. MSK doesn't want Geet to feel guilty in front of Dadi and thats why he is ready to take the blame on himself by creating a situation where Dadi feels that MSK is responsible for the whole separately sleeping  issue...

Few bloopers were there in today's episode like MSK was shown leaving for office after the breakfast when Dadi gives them a 8'o clock movie ticket and MSK says there is still one and a half hour time left for the movie to start and so he is going to the office for some time...so does that mean MSK is going to the office in the evening ??Confused because no couple will go and watch a movie at 8am naConfused..so the question is what was MSK doing whole day in the house after breakfast if he is leaving for office in the evening ??ConfusedLOL;CVs need to show a more logical morning,afternoon ,evening and nights from  here onROFLLOLLOLLOL...

Overall Fabulous episode with a perfect smooth flow and some superb performancesThumbs Up

My Rating:10/10...I m a bit partial in my rating today because the whole starting scene reminded me of my own valentine day with my hubbyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but the episode was very well-executed as a wholeThumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-polly23mi7chimesshe_ratchetGeekgodArwen.SigmashaliTaiyoSecretKhabri420

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@arwen

thanks for sharing it
so nice to read about den's origin

Daaku aapne naam chuna..haayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBlushing

tho arwen,anj,an,bugs ( i dontknow her ), jyo...aap log den ke buzurg ho

pranaam Smile