Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Geeky: An has become an official MSK phan without realising and now she is not admitting but she is a phan unconciously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Ok. Since everyone is talking positives, Let me highlight a couple of negatives - 

1. Anne-Arjun earlier BG is back. Kill me. 🤢
Yeah kill me too🤢

2. Daadima is wearing the same saree since the reception day. At least make her alternate her clothes.
Mayb we can donate some sarees to star one for Dadiji😆

3. Morning, noon ya night, what is what and what is right? Was Maan leaving for work in the morning, noon, evening ya night?
It was suppose to b morning since they were hving breakfast yesterday😕..but then today all of a sudden when Dadi gives the movie ticket,its evening time and MSK is leaving for office😕/...so r we suppose to assume that MSK came back in the afternoon mayb for lunch😳

4. We understand that Star one is kangaal. It is not like u will actually go to Shimla or Switzerland for your shoots. At least mention different names. Anne and Arjun are not doing anything in the show. Why send Anne also to Shimla? 😕
I guess here they want to introduce the stalker in Shimla..so they need to hv more characters like NES-NEB too in Shimla to keep the suspense intact about who is the stalker😉😆..if Arjun goes there behind Annie ,then MSK can easily get doubt that Arjun is the stalker but it will turn out to b Dev in the end😈😛

5. Geet ke room mein door bell?
Mayb MSK has planted the doorbell so that early morning he can sneak inside the room with the help of that doorbell before Dadima can see him😆

6. Geet recognizes Brij's voice even from hell, but cannot recognize Maan;s voice? 
She looked scared in the dark room..mayb thats one reason she was clueless there..mayb she recognised his voice but was a bit confused and scared🤔

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where did Maan change his clothes? In the bhoot bangla? Then I am not sure who the stalker is stalking. Nanga Maan ya pinky Geet. And where did he get his change of clothes from?

I am trying to do what Shreya was doing yesterday. Bring back some of you from Swarglok. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wonder what will they do on madhumaas??? what if maan makes geet sleep in the room and deciseds to sleep in the hotels lobby .... 🤣🤣🤣 next morning geet tells him" aap toh bekar mein hi fikar ker rahe thay... love making is absolutely safe for our baby,, dekha aapne sab kuch kiya aur mujha kuch bhi nahi hua???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maan finds that specs wala guy had spent a night with his GITH..while maan was fighting with his jazbaat...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ankita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone😊.Den is too positive for second day in a row. Let me be a spoilsport 😈.Tonight's episode was a bit too sweet for my taste. Almost kisses are being overdone. Parts of Maan's speech were good. Rest didnt work for me tonight.
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Ash  
Oii  behoodi  Don't   Dhamkify  Mom

baad  me  waises  bhi  pitai  padne waali h  tujhe
JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

@ Priti i thought so too, blue outfit was really nice

I don't get why they do that in dramas, they look fine and are wearing lovely clothes but then always go and get changed for no apparent reason what was wrong with that outfit

me and my mom always have the same issue with all these dramas.........and whenever they change woteva they change into is ugly looking compared to the original one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jo, I added one more question. Check question 8 in the list. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@JAveria.🤗....I am shocked😆After all the anda worthy poems we wrote....Pengu goes and does this
Anwesha_02 thumbnail

And I asked her about the knowledge of flavours and she said "Shonnu's Companioinship ka kamaal Mom"🤣

@Ninja yes I am updating the story😃Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago