Miley Jab Hum Tum

Samrat and the number Three

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys Hug Hug Hug 
I hope you all are doing awesome! 

So  I am back ROFL Trust me this topic is ONLY for drooling!Blushing  I was doing some maths sums Angry but I came across something which you all must be knowing Evil Smile ROFLThen I spent almost an hour to do research then I was like I LOVE YOU NUMBERS Heart ROFL  So do you remember 8th April 2009? Day Dreaming I know it is 5th feb but trust me I don't have that much patience to wait LOL So I decided to make a post on it! Embarrassed

Ok now this SERIOUSLY might look a simple thing but it is not for me I am sure it is a big thing for MOST OF THE CHASHMISH HERE. Hey all Samrat's fans are his Chashmish and we all believe in sharing BlushingEmbarrassed don't we girls? Wink But please kindly ignore it you find it stupid LOL

Now back to the topic! It is about Samrat's lucky number EmbarrassedLOL Gosh how can we forget the day when he said that THREE is his lucky number Embarrassed Day Dreaming And the atmosphere was so awesome. He said it with so much anger! We could see it in his eyes! Day Dreaming 

That episode sure was a FULL ON. I mean it began with Gunjan's new feelings. She called him I MEAN FOR THE FIRST TIMEShocked wondering where he is and Samrat as usual teasing her aww Day Dreaming Then the ENTRY OF RV.Thanks to him, his favourite number was revealed.Day Dreaming Then the end which had sajan touch along with Nupur. Samrat sure does know what he is doing! Blushing Heart 
This also showed how much he cared for his friends and you know *friends* ROFL Day Dreaming
 Samrat rocks and so does Mohit Embarrassed

Thanks for reading!LOL

Edited by nishi_sajan - 05 February 2011 at 8:33am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sabatahirNatluS_Janki_Komal_Chaudharyrosecutie1gunjan7SanliciousSIZZZLERangelshyAnjali_12--softyy--Meera1101rk_msXDevilsDesireX.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_SMalika.MohitzPari.GulaabiAakhein.-CreativeSoul-aashizin

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
 RES Yipee!! am 1stParty LOL

Edited Big smile

Such a Sweeeeeet Topic Nish Day DreamingThis was one of the Loveliest episode of MJHT EmbarrassedFirstly the adorable talk b/w Two Best Friends EmbarrassedOh god I just loveddd Gunjan.s expression when Sam called her Shaitan LOLand then her disappointment when he told her that he,s with a very close friend of him WinkAww my Gunjan was soo sad Embarrassed

Then the RV-Sam talk was just Awesome CoolThey way Sam answered to that RV with full rage clearly visible in his eyes BlushingBlushing.And after that,When Sam brought Ice cream for Gunur and those playful and Cute moments they shared during that scene EmbarrassedI simply Loveeee this episode Heart,Gosh I miss them all Ouch DisapproveWhen will we get him back Ouch

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 05 February 2011 at 10:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX.VanishingDream

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
resTongue

**edited**

feeling some thing different nowErmm..editing a comment after soo longTongueLOL....i really feel some thing oddStern Smile...annyways let me move on to the main topicEmbarrassedWink....

wow awesome topic nishu bachaHug..i seriously loved it ...this episode is one of the best for us sajaniansDay Dreaming.....it shows a lot ..it shows frdship, protectiveness , jealousyWink, naughtiness,     strength..n not forget loveEmbarrassedWink....

i loved the way sam teased gunjan by calling her shaitanWink...sooo adorable ..love his expressions...n he is so naughty ..he wanted to make her jealous .Wink......thoda dhakkan bhi tha yaha...Ouch...he knows that she was jealous ...he kinda knew it she was in love with himWink...but didn't realize itOuchD'oh....anyways after that i loved the Sam- rv confrontation ...aww  i loved his angry expressions...he is my heroEmbarrassed......i fell in love with sam again Embarrassed...he was so angryEmbarrassed..........n coming to icecream scene i have no word for it ..sajan was soooooo cuteDay Dreaming....aww i loved the way sam manoafied her by bringing her icecreamDay Dreaming,..such a good frdEmbarrassed....loved the way he scared gunurWinkLOL....n finally the way the three of them went round n round was just sooo adorableLOL...i loved the way he cared for gun....n im sure he was already in love with her ....Wink
totally the most adorable episode of sajan ....ill stop now ..if i go on continue my craziness on sajan ..ull get boredTongue....totally the best cutest topic ever

Luv ya
mamaHugLOL

Edited by deepti_mohit - 05 February 2011 at 10:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Edited guys Embarrassed
.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Edited guys Embarrassed
reading it nowDay Dreaming
-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
awsome post nisha Hug
i loved it since i got to drool over samratDay Dreaming
and ya u know i totaly forgot this that he said that but wow his lucky number 3! it is hs lucky number in reality too causs mohit was born on the 3rd! of december na
hehehe so i guess its not his lucky number but our lucky number casuu he was born on the 3rdWinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_Saashizin

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

awsome post nisha Hug
i loved it since i got to drool over samratDay Dreaming
and ya u know i totaly forgot this that he said that but wow his lucky number 3! it is hs lucky number in reality too causs mohit was born on the 3rd! of december na
hehehe so i guess its not his lucky number but our lucky number casuu he was born on the 3rdWinkEmbarrassed

Thanks for commenting Hug

haha Tanzeel well said! i know Day Dreaming It is indeed our lucky number Heart 
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
u know nishu i wanna hug u for this adorable post Hug its so cute and adorable the way u have written words from ur heart Embarrassed it gave me smile on my face while reading it Hugour januable samrat and gosh u r also januable with this post Embarrassed i rem that scene specially bhoot one ROFL gunur was so scared and hugged each other and on seeing their adorable hug sam was smiling Embarrassed but look at their faces yar ROFL and how can we forget abt sam's famous window scene EmbarrassedLOL and gun was literally jealous on hearing his date LOLLOL LOL i loved their   round and round  session ROFL missing those old days Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

Go to top